As a virgin fembot I unironically like the attention you moids give me. To tell you thr truth...

As a virgin fembot I unironically like the attention you moids give me. To tell you thr truth, I hate being physically weaker and being constantly discriminated against in the workplace environment, but the attention is nice sometimes.

Attached: virgin.jpg (342x399, 25.03K)

want me to describe to you how i jerk off?

>as a virgin fembot
going to stop you right there, DUDE
none of that's true

Attached: caaaaahrul.png (481x425, 277.3K)

in a thread of 500 posters, i would like to be the first to give your royal highness a (you) for having a hole between your legs. you truly are the best poster of r9k

To tell you thr truth, I hate being seen as a threat for existing and being seen as expendable compared to women. Welcome to the club. At least you get attention.

>discriminated in the workplace
Hahhahahaha ask me how I know youre a failure

Sure go ahead

Yeah I'm totally a dude! I do dude things like post on r9k.

Thanks for the (You)

Awww :(

It's not that it's just the way people treat you. You won't get it unless it happens to you :(

You're a fucking worthless sack of garbage that needs to be beaten and raped NOW.

Attached: 1635857071361.webm (202x360, 831.22K)

lies, you're unemployed

I honestly feel bad for women in that regard. I'm like a shonen chuuni because I hate the concept of destiny, fate, and built in limits. The strength disparity between men and women is something I honestly wish didnt exist.

>Sure go ahead
okay this might take a while

so i have an uncircumcised average penis, average testicles, nothing special except for a little curve. i only jerk off around one every 3 weeks so i can get as much out of me, i take zinc and eat lots of fruits to make myself more healthier down there too. So i'll wake up one morning and notice my balls are really tender and my morning wood is really throbbing against the fabric, i decide to do it. I start by taking off my boxers and pull back my foreskin and reveal my throbbing tip, and slowly pull it back over, i go slowly, base to tip and precum starts to build up, i can produce alot and the precum, soaked into the foreskin is an amazing feeling, so amazing that i sensually breathe so i keep it up for a few minutes with a light, slow grip. sometimes i stop, see it throb and play around with my heavy testes which ache for a release, edging myself to the brim but i usually can't take it and can cum big, so i go a little faster for a few minutes and my breath is heavier at this point and when i cum, i really whimper and i shoot alot of potent, sticky, fertile ropes onto my chest, i even used to fill condoms sometimes with my cornstarchlight before it broke

thats how i jerk off, sorry if the details werent juicy enough femanon, but i tried my best

heres your attention bump

(You)
Now fuck off

i would let you physically dominate me, clearly it would be an act as i am much stronger than you, but it would be fun

Women arent discriminated against in the workforce or anywhere else for that matter. Its a lie.
What you perceive as discrimination is literally just people being competitive.
And here is the thing: usually people who are competitive will use anything and everything to attack the person they are competing against.
For you they might say: Oh that whore, I would like to rape her, that would teach her a lesson.
But at the same time for guys the same people will say: this god damn motherfucker he needs to be stabbed in a back alley, god damn (faggot/jew/nigger what fucking ever).
Even if that person has no characteristics that let people attack him he will be called a coward, a psychopath, a greedy slimeball. WHAT EVER.
The corporate world is a full on enviorment of machivelianism.
Oh and YOU, you fucking stupid cunt are now complaining about your particular insult being so MEEEEAAAN.
When in fact I see the men dance around women like mad monkeys and throw anything their way, even do their work for them. And to top it off, anyone who seriously competes against a women in the way things are usually done risks being fired for MUH DISCRIMINATION.
You cunt are so retarded you should literally be raped by a bunch of niggers.
The actual reality of the workplace/politics is: a girl needs HALF the skills to be on equal footing with a man.
Any man will literally work for free and do what ever you want just by you asking them. And you will get promoted to positions you are not even remotely qualified just for being female.
Its the single biggest possible advantage you can have.
The drawback - naturally is that the average stats of females are infinitely lower then mens in all aspects. But you are not allowed to talk about That so screw you and your supposed discrimination and get raped

>enjoy affirmative action
>enjoy scholarship quotas
>enjoy automatic pay raises
>enjoy everyone walking on eggshels in the workplace, lest they insult your sinsibilities
>enjoy smaller workload

Yeah, the discrimination must be horrible. You are a hero.

Attached: 1576220019275.jpg (600x450, 40.28K)

You only get attention by posting tits. Are they big?

what if I told you it's totally natural and normal and the ONLY reason why you feel any negativity (the ((((discrimination)))) is simply because you're not meant to be working in the same space as men), and thus you wouldn't feel any of that and instead would only ever feel being weaker in the arms of the man that you want to be protected by?

of course the attention is nice, everyone loves attention, but women aren't meant to work (as in, a job, they still have to (((work))) by taking care of the house and stuff)

wait what the hell is happening here, they're both clearly smiling and laughing, and the second she gets a bit too far, he starts fucking her up?
what kind of monkey degenerate behavior is that, why is he white?

what if I told you you were (((a huge retard)))

what then, huh?

>The attention is nice sometimes
Fuck you FUCK YOU.
I spent9 fucking hours in nonstop conversation with a s"fembot" yesterday, it was great... and for no reason I can fathom this morning she blocked me.
I was a fool and let myself think that finally, a full and engaging conversation, this one is for real!
but no... i'm shattered like I haven't been for years again.
FUCK ALL OF YOU
JUST FUCKING LEAVE US BE I DONT FEEL CRUSHINGLY ALONE WHEN YOU'RE NOT TEASING ME

sorry roastie, you're meant to be a mother for my children and take care of them and take care of me, you were never meant to become a cop or a construction worker, and you will never find happiness trying to do exactly that, only loneliness and depression, retard