Men of /adv/ have you been molested before? By another male, especially? What was it like? What led up to it...

Men of /adv/ have you been molested before? By another male, especially? What was it like? What led up to it? Do you think it has effected you thus far?

Attached: 1642994633532.jpg (379x406, 23.68K)

bumping
pls spill bois

h-hello?

Please. Tell me now.

/adv/? Are you fuckin' lost? Abscond. This is a no normie zone.

Attached: Sketch-1235544567898966464745.png (363x432, 174.02K)

I was but by a female, not another male.

>This is a no normie zone.
but you are the biggest normie on the board, user. infact, the most shameless normie of them all, truly

wanted to share but goddammit i just cant

>have you been molested before
Yes
>By another male, especially?
My brother, I was 7
>What was it like?
gay
>What led up to it?
mom went out to the store, sometime later he randomly tells me to go into my room and put on spongebob, then he came in and told me i was going to suck his cock
>Do you think it has effected you thus far?
Yes very

One time in high school a guy slapped my ass and laughed while walking past me but I think it's just because I'm fat

Got fondled a little by some kind of office lady when I was like 12. I just felt like it was weird.

Just groping from two men, no it didn't affect me it was just a fucking SQUEEZE. I V& one but not the other.

Hahahah damn.

Yes. By my uncle. It sucks, but I don't let it get to me. I moved forward with my life.

Attached: shuichi.png (630x641, 292.02K)

I need some deets o

I am way too anti-social to ever be a normal man. The normal man these days are closer to incels than they are to me. A bunch of docile dumbasses who are dying alone. Funko-pop hoarding faggots watching netflix.

Attached: 636.png (362x270, 90.56K)

Whats your relationship with him now? How old are you both? Age gap?

>I moved forward with my life.
I am sorry for what happened to you, but look where you are, user.

I come here to post about my creative programming projects. I make the threads. The other threads are to pique my desire for gossip, like this one for example. I avidly avoid fembot and complain threads though and stick to philosophical/story-telling threads.

I actually managed to gain a social life. Funnily enough, I took advice from one of the threads here.

>What's your relationship with him now?
I have no contact with him but that's really just because I have no contact with anyone in my family. I don't resent him but being around him is simply uncomfortable. He's tried rekindling our bond a few times but they've never worked out.
>How old are you both?
I'm 21 and he's 28 I believe

I take back what i said then. I am happy for you, user.

Thanks. Assuming this is your thread, good job. Any thread that isn't about an obsession with women is an at minimum bearable thread in my eyes.

I have vague memories of experimenting sexual at a very young age in daycare, but I think it was always with people my same age.

Go to incel.is if it's research material you're looking for University nigger

Attached: final.png (1560x1600, 810.4K)