You kids are fuckin' stupid sometimes. You will never become an interesting person staying inside all day...

You kids are fuckin' stupid sometimes. You will never become an interesting person staying inside all day. You will never feel like you lived life staying inside all day. Go out and have some adventures. Road trips are awesome. Camping is awesome. Go live life. Babes love adventurous dudes with lots of cool stories.
>but I'm too ugly for girls
Shut up. Go have an adventure for yourself, idiot, not the babes. The babes are just a bonus.

Attached: sketch-1616141455673.png (851x533, 413.99K)

>Road trips and camping
Woah such big adventure lmao....

>You will never become an interesting person staying inside all day.
don't care.
>You will never feel like you lived life staying inside all day.
don't care.
I will rot on NEETbux until I can't then drink sodium nitrite

Attached: 1640075286041.jpg (1280x720, 66.04K)

Nigga do you really think that proselytizing sneeds on Any Forums is going to do anything but make you a faggot and a nigger and you will never be a woman?

I choose partial suspension. Costs less and when I hit that final state of mind I won't care it feels a bit uncomfortable.

>namefagging
>talking shit
>will never be a woman

The board is constantly filled with robots sad they don't have gfs. They can blame any number of things, but the biggest deal breaker is being boring with nothing interesting going on, this is especially bad if you're also a jaded asshole. Plus, literally no one living like this guy is happy. Even if you're doomed to be an incel, at the very least you can still enjoy many things about life.

Attached: sketch-1624805172498788799999999.png (457x459, 165.5K)

I know, but remember that faggot that posted on here about go take a shower and wash your bedding and then screenshotted his own post and posted the screenshot to reddit? That's you only you're a faggot and a nigger and kys you will never be a woman.

Doing that shit alone sounds awful

Driving for hours, alone with my own thoughts

Cool stories don't mean shit when coming from an awkward beta

It's actually great alone. Adventurous alone time is good for your soul. One time I compulsively moved to a new state and that jump started my journey into manhood. Yes, company is great, but they are different experiences with their own benefits and drawbacks.

Attached: sketch-124879667.png (344x222, 87.16K)

hahahahah

prideful, prideful, prideful man! you're real smug too about it all? lol

user, its people like you that make me really really doubt the existence of a good god. you know, there's people like you, that are even worse, that live cradle to grave with everything? hmmm?

they abuse others, bully people, love showing off their massive dicks and mocking everyone, have a gf they torture and rape who loves them, and are smug and arrogant about it the whole time

its shit like this that really makes me lose hope for god. i just cant see a good god existing. for you, i think its great you get to live it up, and smugly boast about it here with us. i really dont think god loves everyone

There is no adventures to be had here, Tijuana is such a shithole, and walking it alone is depressing, people say that the city looks pretty at nightt, but imagine how ugly a bitch must be if you can only appreciate her being half blind!
Pretty much senpai, I remember walking alone at 4am to 1pm, at the risk of being stabbed it didn't matter to teen agnsty me, the peace is refreshing but there was noone other than me, it felt lonely I didn't have time to think paranoia gets to you

I'll be 30 this year and have never once been alone (i.e. more than a mile away from family/friends/coworkers) in my life, I'd probably have a panic attack

He definitely has some kind of personality disorder, probably best to filter him

No, you do have an adventure. Cross that boarder! Every Mexican I know has a cool story about that border. But, like, go home eventually. Okay?

Attached: sketch-12345647897894765767896.png (307x207, 70.21K)

>have never once been alone
>probably have a panic attack
Well, have you tried gaining a healthy sense of independence by not being so clingy to your family? Take a risk and do it even if you fail miserably at first. Even bad times build character. In fact, bad times build the MOST character. Challenge yourself.

Attached: sketch-0123456494561.png (248x444, 95.37K)

I don't even have my full driver's license yet niggaaa, held off getting it for over a decade because I never go anywhere, find driving stressful no matter how much I do it, and don't really trust myself alone behind the wheel

I hate being around strangers anyway

Tell me about some of your miserable failures

If I were you I'd do one of two things:
>hitch hike and public transportation
>really get your shit together and discipline yourself until you are a good driver

kek, well talking about crossing the border, I heard that my absent father did just that, but I really have no need to go die in arizona's desert.\
He didn't have much trouble crossing it suprissingly, sometimes you just can make friends with an agent and they'll you pass just fine, corruption is not exclusive to mexico it seems

Hmm. My most miserable failures... I actually don't consider my failures to be miserable. They all had something I needed to learn from that failure. The worst one was probably the Any Forums harem. Nothing but pain.

Attached: sketch-1642559860348.jpg (540x675, 67.39K)

Your dad sounds kinda cool, except for the absent part. You can be a cooler man than him and a better father. I believe in you.

So there's nothing that you found horribly embarrassing and made you feel incapable

psssttt. hey man. they're having a thread about giant cocks and a dick measuring contest. go brag there too, and then humblebrag about any misfortunes you had in life, and about how you just need to bUiLd ChArAcTeR and other platitudes
lol

Nope, I am greatly humiliated, but if you become humble humiliation is water off a duck's back.

I live in Assrape, Nowhere so public transportation isn't an option, and even if it were there'd be nowhere worth taking it to

I would never pick up a hitchhiker and would feel equally unsafe getting in some weirdo's car, so driving is my only option. As is I'm always looking for excuses not to do it because it's unnecessary stress

>if you become humble

Fuck off, I'm way more humble than you

Attached: 396D7E04-FFB9-4C80-9079-0046F8F5EC4C.jpg (750x467, 169.96K)

Well, I pray that you conquer your hang-up over driving. I find it to be especially important and a valuable tool to expanding your independence. I wish I could offer better advice over it...
>I would never pick up a hitchhiker
I used to hitch hike a little. A hippy I knew was always picking up hitch hiking girls in the 60s to get them high and have sex. Hitch hiking culture must have peaked in the 60s-70s.

I am the most humble, you idiot. Prove you're more humble than me.

Attached: sketch-78962480517249878879999999997799999998877.png (407x384, 123.83K)

I am humble.

Attached: sketch-1625029396345.png (1080x1080, 562.54K)

I KNEW that was original, you arrogant fags!

Attached: Sketch-12349955997999999979999999999897.png (315x373, 82.9K)

Any man who has to say that he's humble is severely lacking in humility.
Anyways, OP is a fucking loser who thinks everyone is an extroverted outdoors person.

It's just a fact. I am the most humble man alive. How many people admit to wife beating? Sure it's cat nip to whores, but I want good girls... Now THAT is humble.

Attached: sketch-1625223753470.png (1168x1080, 748.35K)

It's not just about the activity itself but the shenanigans you get yourself involved into along the way. Today, I picked up a dead raccoon off the side of the freeway and buried her. Sure, it's stupid ass shit but it's still fun and keeps me occupied.

Plus, it's still more interesting than any consumer video game will ever be.

I go on all kinds of adventures (you won't believe me but whatever) and still get no chicks, I had a lot of fun and it's better than the alternative of rotting in your basement but the loneliness still creeps in at night. I have visited 5 continents doing wild shit and still don't know the intimacy of a woman, sometimes it's hard to see the point.

I'd rather play video games and lie about having buried a raccoon if I thought that was going to impress a bitch

>sometimes it's hard to see the point.
You already know what the point is, buddy.
> I had a lot of fun and it's better than the alternative of rotting in your basement

you want an adventure dude, you should try losing your ego

I find it hard to imagine having fun alone in a foreign country where you don't speak the language and have nobody to fall back on

It would be another to do it with someone, but I have neither the funds nor the friends

No, idiot. I don't practice globohomo morality. I am called to love neighbors as myself. My unending love for myself is why I pour my infinite grace out upon you all.

Humility is not a faggy little game you win with self depreciation.

Attached: sketch-1622358669061.png (1080x1208, 947.77K)

Why can't morons ever handle being wrong... Ugh

So you want to be beaten up

In addition to the last comment

Attached: raccoonbury.jpg (1130x1736, 425.43K)

If you're motivated by pussy nothing will ever be enjoyed in it's purity, and you'll be miserable because your heart cares about the wrong things for the wrong reasons.

Attached: sketch-124879678646.png (302x267, 73.38K)

It's hard not to be fixated on pussy after 30 years without

Im fucking broke and would likely have a breakdown if I tried to have a little adventure.

If someone wants to fight me they can meet me at Buc-ee's.

Always taking the easy way out is the road to destruction.

Attached: Sketch-999989798998559779879898877798789997989899799.png (478x591, 187.83K)

I know I get that, but it feels hollow sometimes without external validation or comfort. I know that sounds selfish but we're wired for it man
I guess I like the adventure/thrill seeking aspect of it, it fills a void maybe. but desu i've found most places easier to navigate than you'd think. I could only afford cause i worked for an airline

>ego death=self-deprecating
yikes, nvm this is a low iq thread bye

>If someone wants to fight me they can meet me at Buc-ee's.

I mean in the same way you hit your wife

>Always taking the easy way out is the road to destruction

Doesn't even make sense here

>I know that sounds selfish but we're wired for it man
I understand you, dude. You know there is another layer to this life and you yearn for it. But as long as you keep your chin up and appreciate what you have you're gonna make it.

Attached: Sketch-1299599799999997999999998979999798987989.png (648x395, 213.47K)

It's not anymore now that you left. Bye!

Thinking with your dick is easy. It's the wrong path. Do something challenging like practicing celibacy.

Also I don't understand what you want with me. You want to just beat me up while I do nothing? It's not happening. I'm gonna kick your ass.

Attached: 596167.png (472x270, 126.09K)

>love neighbors as myself
>Beats wife

I've been practicing celibacy for 30 years, not that challenging

Not him but this is my first visit here after three months of employment at a warehouse full of brown people.
You really are being silly. I'm still a fat, hairy, autistic neckbeard with a tiny dick and an extremely overactive sex drice but even I'm happy now that I've been putting myself around real, physical humans regularly. For the first time in my entire life I finally feel like an actual human and not like some sort of goblin tricking my family into thinking I'm human. In fact, I only came back here to tell everyone how great I feel and hope someone, somewhere gives it another chance. I know job hunting is grueling, hell it took me over a year, but when you find a place full of legitimately kind people they'll pull you up alongside them as long as you let them.

>>love neighbors as myself
>>Beats wife
Correct. I have it all figured out. He who spares the rod hates the child. If you love someone you kick their ass when it's called for.

Attached: sketch-1620172137608.png (1080x1104, 490.65K)

>I'm still a fat, hairy, autistic neckbeard with a tiny dick and an extremely overactive sex drice but even I'm happy now that I've been putting myself around real, physical humans regularly.

thats cool. whenever i worked i could never keep it up, i always had a revolving sleep schedule, and i always felt super miserable while working. i was constantly thinking of suicide and i hated it so much

i even had jobs when i was homeless, and it was just the same. its just stress and suffering, i felt no connection to anyone, and i just went in, did what my duties were, and left. i splurged my cash on stupid shit because i had no self-control or concept of wise money spending

>I've been practicing celibacy for 30 years, not that challenging
Lies. You're just an incel who is obsessed with sex. That's not practicing celibacy, not even close. Abandon your perverted heart and your perverted desires and practice celibacy.

>You will never become an interesting person staying inside all day.
There is no alternative for me. I cant go outside.
Well actually I can, but I don't see how I become a more interesting person by sitting outside on my patio

based texan?