The anime to LGBT pipeline is real

The anime to LGBT pipeline is real.

Attached: 1628211140226.jpg (1420x1113, 365.39K)

People that watch anime have child mind, thats why they watch cartoons all day. Additionally, trannies and faggots have child minds. (Look at any elderly faggot/ tranny, they still act like a teenager) therefore anyone who watchs anime is predisposed to being a faggot. Thats why so many incels/ neets become trannies, incels never grow up.

So i wouldnt say its a pipeline, its just a natrual consequence of bad parenting and bad genes

Autogynephilia is a better explanation
pretty much
>oh these cute girls doing cute things are having so much fun
>i wish i could be a girl to have fun
self inserting as a girl and then coping with the emotions that follow pretty much

Any average person is mature enough not to base their life or personality off of fictional media. Cosplay is an exception. Weebs gonna weeb.

You can be trans without being agp, you can be agp without being trans. For the most part, agp is just a meme. Plus the bold generalization that trans women who didn't start out being 100% gay are "agp" is an outdated myth, documented by people who still saw it as taboo. It was around a time zone where "conversion therapy" was more common.
>Turned on by the idea of being a girl: agp.
>Not turned on by the idea of being a girl, but still CD or trans: Not agp.

Consider your mind changed: you just have to be a faggot to watch anime in the first place, so the pipeline is actually LGBT to anime.

The Autism to LGBT pipeline is the one that's real

Anime is infantile garbage so it's no surprise that it leads to more infantile garbage.

Wouldn't this be similar to "video game to violence pipeline is real"?

being trans still IS a taboo. just because every globohomo corporation on God's green earth is trying to normalize it, doesn't make it not a taboo. among all reasonable men, it is still taboo, because transgenderism is mental illness, full stop.
YWNBAW

Taboo isn't inherently bad on it's own. There's a spectrum of taboo where some are objectively wrong, and others aren't, but are still written off as taboo. Being trans isn't inherently wrong. It doesn't conform to the beliefs of many with how people are programmed in our society, and nobody is obligated to conform to it. To obligate anyone to conform to common views of society is selfish and self entitled if anything. They don't have to cater to you and vice versa.

Anime is just Japanese cartoons user, it doesn't cause mental illness thats asinine.

I work 70 hours a week. When I come home I want to turn my brain off and watch hot anime chicks doing whatever, not the latest Chudflix propaganda film about a transexual Viking or whatever the fuck theyre making nowadays.

Exactly what im saying. Literal childbrain would rather relax by watching cartoon women act like children instead of actually having sex. If your going to mindlessly consume media in tour offtime atleast watch a good show

Anime glorifies being a manchild. Its literally a tool Japanese elite created to sedate their men and convert them into obident worker drone ant-like subhumans .

This is an anime website. Seethe more reddit election immigrant.

Attached: Sofia.Valmet.600.1273259.jpg (399x600, 41.28K)

Women are awful why would I want to have sex with one when I could just nut in my closed fist?

Work is my productive time. I know all you do is watch TV and jerk off so you cannot comprehend the actual point of TV, which is to numb your brain so you can relax and distract yourself for a bit.
Chasing women is not relaxing. Watching your pseudo intellectual Hollywood garbage is not relaxing. Anime is relaxing. Guess which one Im picking.

>Dead tranny storage need at aisle 41
>I repeat: dead tranny storage needed at aisle 41

Attached: speaker.gif (500x375, 235.23K)

That's why Japan is overflowing with fags, right?

Wait...

Attached: 1616343852782.png (419x419, 114.8K)

Just admit your a childbrain. You enjoy watching anime girls act like children because you are stupid. Stop trying to pretend that this statement is not true

Autistic people do X and Y. That doesn't mean X causes Y.

Attached: 1626090165751.jpg (1080x1080, 87.83K)