Reddit

>Sign up to Reddit.
>Try post on subreddit.
>You need 100 karma to post on this sub (for some reason).
>Try post on another subreddit to gain 100 karma.
>You need a 7 day old account to post here.
>Try post on yet another subreddit.
>"Sorry you need to use a certain flair on your post to be approved."
>Try post on *yet* another subreddit.
>Sorry your post contains the word "heck" and was removed by automod.
>Try again, stating your opinion in a very sincere, innocuous manner without the tiniest hint of hostility.
>"You have been permanently suspended from the subreddit for disagreeing with the hivemind."
>Message the mods wondering why your tame post was removed.
>"Sorry bigot but we do not tolerate hate speech".
>Call them a "fag" in retaliation.
>"Reddit has permanently banned your account for 3 days."

What the flying fuck is this website?

Attached: images (7).png (554x554, 6.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nCcVRNcsk
youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone on reddit is a legitimate paranoid schizophrenic that things everyone is out to get them and every new account is a bot/troll to destroy their way of life

I just don't understand why Reddit and other sites feel such a need to censor so heavily. Any Forums has unironically done more good for society and we throw around niggerfaggot every other sentence and have nazi retards everywhere.

>"Reddit has permanently banned your account for 3 days."
wut?

Call someone a faggot on that site then report back to me.

I have -32 karma by posting during the Rittenhouse trial and the only other thing I've posted is asking how to bypass Any Forums bans

I only use reddit to spam my music. I always get banned so i have like 20 throwaway accounts at the ready. Its always some faggot telling me not to self promo like their shitty site is good for anything else

I can't believe a site like reddit went on to become so massive

reddit died when schwartz died

Go to /r/aesthetic to farm karma very easy you will see what I mean. It has no requirements to post.

Is reddit the antithesis to 4chans thesis? Will there be synthesis?

Attached: Caesar2.png (619x568, 525.84K)

But the worst thing is just how unfunny it is. Now, I don't claim to be very funny myself, but the comments, fuck. The constant barrage of "witty" one-liners is enough to make me want to end it all.

Unironically tiktok. Its just the worst of both worlds since its mostly sociopathic teenagers.
Some comment sections look like Any Forums and others are the most cucked feminism BLM bullshit youve ever seen

Reddit is best when you don't open the comments. Never go more then surface level in any subreddit. They're all usually cancer unless you're looking for something benign like tech bugs.
Any Forums is shit on the surface but good once you dig past. Reddit is the opposite.

>Reddit and other sites feel such a need to censor so heavily
The admins are only slightly more censor as any other site just don't call people fag. The moderators are where the super censors are at and usually because of a tranny. Counter to what most people say twitter seems the least strict. Haven't heard what tiktok censor is like.

literally just

shitty dad jokes and stolen Any Forums memes fucking shithole from top to bottom.

>permanently
>three days

>Any Forums has unironically done more good for society
The fuck? Maybe in like '08, when Anonymous groups fought for net neutrality.

In 2010 Reddit and Any Forums were extremely similar and shared an audience. The rift between them didn't happen until the culture war idiocy after Gamergate.

This place nosedived into a rancid cesspit of losers and awfulness. Reddit went the other direction and heavily moderated everything so celebrities could post there promoting shit.
Now Reddit is a billion-dollar industry and this place is the online home of the Klu Klux Klan and flat-Earth retards. As fun as Any Forums was long ago, when the general public is involved, moderation is the only way to go.

>Reddit is best when you don't open the comments.

this

>Reddit is best when you don't open the comments. Never go more then surface level in any subreddit. They're all usually cancer unless you're looking for something benign like tech bugs
>Any Forums is shit on the surface but good once you dig past. Reddit is the opposite.
None of this is true. Both Reddit and Any Forums are the same in that you have to go to niche subreddits or niche threads for quality content. If you go to /r/movies and Any Forums they're equally shit no matter what you look at.

I like to go on Reddit and post positive things to help people. I try to do the same here but honestly, people don't want to hear positivity on Any Forums. It's a dour space and I post miserably on here. Both parts of me are true, but neither site wants to hear both.

This.

Reddit vision of Gamergate:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nCcVRNcsk

Any Forums vision of Gamergate:
youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU

That right there is a disconnect you don't recover from.

Attached: 1643330523659.gif (400x225, 828K)

>>Call them a "fag" in retaliation.
You should called them fanatic or zealot instead, while making parallels between them and 18th-19th century conservacucks.
Bigot is literally one of their equivalents for heretic, satanist, heathen, etc.