User it was all just a dream, you wake up in the 1950s with a wife and a family. what is the first thing you do...

user it was all just a dream, you wake up in the 1950s with a wife and a family. what is the first thing you do? Pic Rel.

Attached: 1950s_family_Gloucester_Massachusetts_USA_5336436883.jpg (3312x2208, 1.58M)

ew i dont want to reproduce. i always always against having children, for practical and philosophical reasons

i just want a girl to choke out and to love me

Hold my wife and tell her how much I love her, and how beautiful she and our children are.
All I want is to feel and be loved.

same except i am the opposite

i want a girl to choke me out and abuse me and then kiss my forehead and call me a good boy

cook for my husband and raise our children ^w^

>Wake up in the '50s
>Still a minority
Why would you do this to me

Attached: 1540576781357.png (540x356, 300.32K)

you would be segregated in a town with your own people, so It wouldn't be that bad.

Probably take up serial killing, it was way easier back before DNA analysis and modern forensics ruined it for everyone

Probably go to work and earn more in one day than I have in a lifetime here so far.

>Live in NYC slum
>Fagtron Robert Moses eminent domains that bitch
>Bulldozes my tenement to build a theatre or park or someshit
Epic. I'd visit the building my grandparents lived in when they first came here but it's buried under Lincoln Center and they won't let me in the building

imagine saying some shit about today... Incels? Affirmative Action?

2022 is like a fever dream

how old are you. please be my gf if 22 or older

kms because this means I have a job

well at least I'd be able to wear a tie to work

you just shattered her illusion about you being a strong man. She'll cuck you with the mailman while you're at work.

Probably start cranking out a bunch of intellectual property while I still remember it and it'll be like when Apu was a beatle

>1950s
>black man
join the army to get away and maybe pipe some gook/nip pussy I guess

Attached: KoreanWarSoldier.jpg (400x563, 54.97K)

play catch with my son,

Would see how much tech shit i could make before my mind blanks, i would say maybe addin a year or so to technological progress
but if it was a proper dream i would forget it within hours and just live a nice life

>for practical and philosophical reasons
Those being a cope because you'll never have kids with a loving wife?

one thing that sucks about the neolithic period is that postpartum foids get fat homemaking instead of paleo gather flora all day staying skinny

that is so sweet user, I hope you find love

The parents are so ugly ew