Do fembots do findom

Do fembots do findom

Attached: 1643328498144.jpg (791x1010, 84.75K)

i can
Im really strapped for cash rn so it would be a lot of help

NO NO NO NO

You are supposed to pretend you don't really need money...

oops i mean-
give me your money pathetic moid, you should be paying me just for being in the same thread as you, beta boi

Attached: 2872633637.jpg (750x806, 92.18K)

i have a sub rn and hes buying my dirty panties and also paying for my nails lol hes cute

I would never send to a disgusting tripper

would if i wasnt uggo and knew how not desperate for monies anyways just validation

I'd be shocked if they don't. Literally the only reason they come here is to leech attention from lonely men, it's not such a huge leap to imagine they'd want to leech money + gifts etc from them too.
As a side note, if you give even a penny to them you should be put against a wall and shot.
>first reply
>already grifting
So called "fembots" were a mistake. Should be banned on sight.

how much for you to livestream your suicide

Post tags findom fembots

ok I didnt ask u to fag lolz

Chiaki#6113

just send me the cyanide i guess
its only cause im desperate, I wouldnt ask for money just for clothes or whatever

Everyone's desperate you stupid bitch. Only "fembots" try to scrounge money on here though.

>Everyone's desperate you stupid bitch. Only "fembots" try to scrounge money on here though.

chill

you know what, youre right. Its pretty shitty for me to use people for money. especially incels or the type of people into findom. sometimes its hard to view people on here as people and not just pixels on a screen. especially when theyre offering something so valuable, for basically nothing. its hard not to be jealous of the people like yuno or just random twitterfags who can just sell used panties for tons of money, when youre in a situation where you actually need it, to survive, but is that worth giving up on your morals for? i dont know. you could say hookers who are desperate for money or in addiction are being used, and the people paying them are the ones without morals. who knows. i just wish i could easily have money when i need it. applying for jobs gave no results, even when theyre supposedly desperate for workers. hah! if they were they would have emailed or called. even if i dont have any experience at least a job at a fast food place should be easy to get. i dont want to work. i just want to have money to live comfortably without any work. why is my country so cucked that i cant get neetbux. i hate this world, things shouldnt be this way. universal basic income needs to happen and soon. life is so hard without money

Wow what's your tag vomiting up that wall off text was pretty hot desu

i used to but im retired now

Don't care plus I'm not reading all that. Tldr, stop grifting on Any Forums.

post yours pls,or email and ill send it to there

Why'd you retire?

got my real job back and also got sick of opening my phone to a bunch of messages saying omg step on me mommy!!! bully my little dick and call me a cuck!!! etc.
i do miss it sometimes, buying shit i dont need and being mean to weird dudes online is a good way to manage my anger problems

Step on my little dick mommy!!!

do it yourself bitch

ngl if I was a girl I would abuse tf out of my powers for money did you show your full face at all or were you user?

You could just kill animals. In Minecraft of course!

no that's still too much work

to some people i did. i never had a public page or anything it was all over discord so still relatively anonymous

killing things would make me feel bad. cutting them up after theyre dead is ok. in minecraft taxidermy simulator

If I ever got in a room with one of the females in this thread I would turn their faces into a broken, bloody mess lads I can't take it anymore
in minecraft

Attached: 1639736513861.jpg (650x551, 55.72K)

TASTE STEEL FOUL SUCCUBUS.

Attached: SWORD VIGOR.jpg (1024x1215, 191.82K)

Mofutofu#1000

please come out of retirement the world needs you

>so called fembots can get money just for existing
>still insist their "bot" status is valid despite this
When did you realise women unequivocally can't be robots?

dude i have not gotten a dollar from a guy for just existing

someone give me money for existing

what do you think men do in the same situation? hmm? get a job scumbag. either get a job or create something of value. OR you could just marry some robot and provide him something of value (yourself). But no, you gotta scam people online, "gibs me dat fo free", etc etc etc. Something is wrong with you.

i think it partly has to do with society as a whole right now and social media desu. i see so many other women online talking about selling even just feet pics for hundreds of dollars, of course im going to want in on it.

market decides value. this thread proves that findom is something of value

>market decides value. this thread proves that findom is something of value
I can buy a rotten fish for $500, this means it has value and you now can't buy a fresh fish because people are letting them rot so they can sell for $500. Yes. Very valuable and beneficial to society and the economy indeed.

are you retarded

if not, make it so i can't buy fresh fish and prove me wrong

>if not, make it so i can't buy fresh fish and prove me wrong
Not buying your rotten fish for $500, cuntoid. Go beg for money on reddit.

FAKE JAPANESE NANKING IMPACT

how do i let a girl know im okay with her findoming me (shes pretty edgy so i think theres a chance she'll be down, besides its free money)? In exchange all i would want is for her to talk to me.

Any trans girls into findom? I wanna simp for a cute transbot

where do i find a girl to findom me?

I can do
I am good at humiliating and being a dom, I just don't know how to start

i dont want to be domed more like i want someone to talk to me

Ah, okay
I like talking too
But what you would like talking about?

I have autism and have never been findomed before. Id like to talk like we're friends. youd tell me about your life and whats going on and i wouldn't have much to say back (you would keeping things anonymous i guess). how sociable are you?

I am not extremely sociable but I can talk about a lot of things, really. May I ask what are your interests?