/r9gay/ - #1637

Cute duck edition!

Previous

Attached: 1612999956117.jpg (567x603, 56.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zcjBVjMDSTc
youtu.be/5rHRd6Cl-tQ
youtu.be/envq46LDt-w
faculty.sfcc.spokane.edu/InetShare/AutoWebs/kimt/father forgets.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FbMY-quW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breadcrumples

>gay best friend with benefits got a girlfriend
>doesn't even bother chatting anymore
it hurts so fucking much

Attached: yes.jpg (1086x720, 223.17K)

Eat shit normalcunt :)

>tfw no American bf to green card me out of this frozen wasteland
I'll bring you a souvenir but we're never coming back here.

>tfw no bf to share this yummy semolina pudding with

shoulda bf'd him

>23 now
>never got to be a boywife
>now too old to be a boywife

i want to fucking die
youtu.be/zcjBVjMDSTc

Attached: 1623995182972.png (655x509, 27.81K)

>people giving up before their lives have even started
Pathetic. The Wall doesn't hit until you're 30, and even then, it only hits women.

Seriously the fertilization of childhood looks, or the belief that only young men can have sex, it's weird. I'm going to be 26 this year and I've had more romantic connection than ever before in my life. The fear of missing out (fomo) you're feeling about not finding a forever bf at fucking 23 isn't shit. Focus on you right now.

t. former homeless robot

fetishization not fertilization what a funny typo haha

>meet someone
>he's American
Yeah, no thanks.

Attached: file.png (960x720, 1.28M)

>meet someone
>he's Armenian
Yeah, no thanks.

I made a fake grindr profile for the 1st time using some semi-handsome twink's pic. the difference how people write seeing his pic versus how they write when I was using my own pic is like hell and heaven. It was truly over before it even began

Attached: 1643379155298.png (175x255, 19.73K)

>don't meet anyone

>meet someone
>he's American
No, yes please

see the cum bubbles of resentment coming out of your abyss? see the bubbles of resentment cumming out of your penis head? you ought to write a written apology to your anus you bloviating repugnant for such malignant belligerence.

holy shit, bars

>dik don't work no more
>hole bleeds but never used
>depressed and too spooked to go try and meet guys anyway
>drinking and smoking a lot
>vidya, black metal, tv, nature, philosophy, playing my guitar: all just don't do it for me anymore
>work all day
>have weird dreams
>30 in 4 years - never had a bf
>people in my life think I'm a personable, all right guy who is doing just fine and knows how to party but just doesn't have a gf and cancels plans regularly
What's happening to me? Its not a nose dive, just steady snowball of decline.

Attached: 20220129_125248.jpg (1170x1189, 217.44K)

I want to get fucked in the ass but I also don't want a loose butt hole.

just ride a small penis?
problem solved

>tfw no bf who wants to do disgusting things together forever

Attached: file.png (614x768, 426.82K)

But I really like big dicks.

What should I buy at the supermarket that is healthy and yum?

Attached: 0065.jpg (674x673, 40.4K)

get yams, they're pretty yum

will give it a try how should I cook them?

idk, i'm a shitposter not a chef

k thanks keep up the good work

you cans just microwave a yam like it's a potato. 8 or so minutes depending on your power level and yam of size. slit open the top, salt, pepper, a little butter in. attack with fork. add more saltpepperbutter as needed.

>now too old to be a boywife
bby you're young... are you cute?

I am bored have this
>youtu.be/5rHRd6Cl-tQ

Attached: I can be your JEW.png (558x568, 449.28K)

how old are you for thinking that 23 is young
t. 22 year old

i'm 20 bby but you didn't answer the original question..

nta but 23 is definitively young. people on this board nowadays be like >19 >its over

which is crazy... it should go in the ither direction. people used to be sent to the mines & mills at 12, then put to work at 18, now everyones mostly cool with it if youre neet until 30 especially in europe. people alive now probably gonna live to 150 so youre basically 15.

Wasn't the guy you asked

Wrong tag

what is the best age to be a top?

>be me, 29 y.o. bottom
>tfw no early-20s top bf
I'm gonna call you Daddy anyway.

are you cute bby?

no i'm ugly and autistic

>fall asleep while watching a lets play
>wake up listening to a jerma video
>see it autoplayed to 10 diffrent jerma vids
>now aaaaall my recommends are this thin haird glorified loser who puts his face on every funny maymay he can get his hands on

dang you gotta work on that

Whenever I post my face I get asked if I'm a tranny, so...no, not really.

your fault for being a streamer watching loser in the first place

never once have i been autoplayed any "youtuber" content

I took some really lewd photos the other day and i'm surprised how good I look in them.

I don't watch streamers you retard I watched Markiplier his voice is nice to listen to while falling asleep

shouldnt have gotten a haircut its way too short
every single time...

>Good
No other people judge if something looks good or not.
Maybe you should show them :)

god I want to marry starscream it hurts

yeah theres such a giant difference between streamers and youtubers. same fucking annoying unfunny shit eaters. whatever, lost cause

it is.
but I feel you're really bitter right now

bitter that low effort crap ass gumflap at the camera content replaced everything actually good on youtube? yes

i took some pictures of my ass and thighs and dick intending to send them to someone from here i got obsessed with but it never happened and now i look at the pictures and think they're disgusting, but same with pictures of my face that i thought were ok at the time, they were uglier than i thought the whole time

he was nice though, he still pretended i was cute and spoke to me even though he knew how i looked

Maybe you're cute?!?! No need to be so harsh on yourself.

How do you take good lewd pictures, Mine just turn out blurry, out of focus or I shifted the camera where you can't see anything.

If I would tell you I wouldn't have that much orbiters

I'm still ugly though, this is for my own curiosity mainly I really want to see what my asshole looks like.

>hole bleeds but never used
Go see a doctor.

user calls me gay
>day ruined

I miss my parents

imagine creating beauty in this world instead of just being a bloodsucker until you die

i miss my boyish looking tranny

he killed himself so sad

my feet are cold even though I'm wearing two pairs of socks and in a 76F degree room.

i'm not, he was just being nice because he knew how shitty my life was and wanted to do what he could to help

he stopped talking to me now though
sorry scott

>tfw my shitty life is my own making, after I threw away many chances for a decent one. No one wants to rescue or help me.

>tfw no FtM top bf who appreciates the irony in breeding me

>found some pictures of my dad when he was my age
>he was very cute
what does it mean

how can an ftm even breed? That flesh dildo can't cum.

They make dildos with cum banks, you know. You fill them up and cum like a hentai character at will.

what movie should I watch today for dinner?

Attached: Untitled-751881.jpg (466x556, 41.45K)

Rosemary's Baby.

>men in general are better than women
>gay men are the single most degenerate and awful group on earth
Why is this?

only like 90% dude come on

Can i get a hug from a gaybot

hugs are weird i dont like them
also im not gay

You write like a gay

okay i am gay
happy?

No i need a hug

Pickled onions, pickled pig's feet, pickled eggs, and a jar of pickles

I keep hearing about peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and people swear by it, and that it should have mayonnaise too maybe

>tfw no conservative MAGAtard bf

Attached: 6482.jpg (741x958, 265.16K)

that's all americans to me

That means the apple did not fall far from the tree, user

For a memorable flavor experience, add spicy mustard and sardines instead of mayo

homemade pasta with ragout :3

that actually sounds really good user

you could see the cum bubbles of resentment blowing alongside the chunks.
i weep tears of puke thinking about it. nothing should be squirting out of your vantablack abyss.
your worms truly are bereft of worry. they feel safe.

why do i want to smell another man
why am i so defective

nice poem user really nice

he reposted it to get (YOU)'s

oh, but i did not see it the first time so here is one for you too

>meet someone
>we connect
>they grow bored of me
>they get distant
>they find someone else
>they disappear suddenly and never speak to me again
is it just me anons?

No, that's just internet dating /r9gay/ style

nope
it's just a constant cycle of grief then you die

do tops like sucking dick?

>top tried sucking my dick and I instantly lost so much respect for him that I couldn't keep it up

how does it feel to be a normie or atleast failed normie?
figured you guys would know judging by your posts.

how does it feel being a smartass?

you may call me a smartass but you didn't say that i'm wrong, because you know i'm right.

>tfw no bf to burn a pride flag with

duuuuuuuuuuuuh yes you're right einstein

I live in a really homophobic town, someone had attached an lgbt flag on their mailbox so Burnt it with my friend who I was out running with

Homosexuality is a disease.

Cops in their mcmansions
Pride flags in the ghettos
Everything is as it should be

based, did you kiss after?
agreed

I did it to get that +10 bonus to closet camouflage, he hates pride and dislike lgbt people so unfortunately a kiss would not have ended well for me

Anyone else want to fuck a cop? Not the stripper type but an obese anglo with high blood pressure that thinks a wrong order is an attack on an officer
So fucking hot my diseased tiny fag prick is dribbling pre just thinking about this absolute hog sweating and heaving over me >w

I've never been to pride.
Might be fun to wear some pride shit in public though, if I was with someone...

thats fucking disgusting user
no i hate pride shit

Honestly? It's kind of hot, yeah.
I fucking hate cops and I don't know if I could ACTUALLY date one, but it's hot to imagine the angry sex.

>i fucking hate cops
any reason why?

i dont like the government

Don't encourage pride, it just dehumanises fags nowadays
All it is now is a "fun" event where fags can act however they want no matter how degenerate it is, it doesn't garner acceptance or anything like that, it mostly does the opposite

>any reason why?
I'm not braindead? Who the fuck would like cops?
All they do is rob the poor, kill your dogs, and carry out orders for the State.
Bunch of subhuman sacks of shit.

I love them, I even put it in my grindr profile

I am so stinky right now I love it

talk you gay little faggots

boutta hit the uwu

ok shut the fuck up I regret it

hey all you bottoms
movie night at my place :3

>tfw no bf who configures Discord to automatically reject my friend requests

>tfw store had vanilla coke again

Little things make this fat neet happy.

Every single day your parents think about how much they wish they had a normal son instead of a faggot.

They already have two successful normal sons with girlfriends, they can afford to have one gay loser

the extended family ratio of boys to girls is like 9/2 with me being the youngest so it's to be expected

One top, twelve bottoms, bachelor style eliminations. Then at the end user picks me and we all live happily ever after.

>tfw at an /r9gay/ party I would be wojak in the corner.

the corners would be filled

i'd be on the roof or in a tree or something

how do we make it so no one can be in the corner? circular room?

If I were present all would have drowned in my spaghetti and fat ass stank

have sex with them obviously

>/r9g/ "party" devolves into sex immediately
yeah that sounds realistic

we would have to use a speaking shell system *throws conch at peeanons head*

what else do you think would happen

I hope someone could help me pee there

no... i just wanna chill with a bunch of bottoms
nothing romantic or sexual desu

forgot to reply bc im dumb ahh

>tfw no bf to start a mango farm with
youtu.be/envq46LDt-w

any cute r9gaymers playing osrs?

no y

blox

playin csgay

lots of people sitting around awkwardly never saying a word with a few normies bunched together getting to know each other.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE THEN TELL ME
THAT IM SATISFIED
WAS YOU SATISFIED?

I have put an unhealthy amount of time into this fucking leagues
not cute though sorry

Neither this thread deserves a slut to be here so please depart and never come back.

I stay this is my thread now

why do bottoms date men who treat them like shit?

get yourself a incel gaybot

I've been called that a couple of times..
I would be if this league was more than 'normal game at higher xp rates', I need gimmicks!

I have sexual thoughts with my father should I kms?

What did finding him entail? Is it weird or otherwise annoying being with a normalfag?

I think it would have to be the ones that got abused sadly, all the bottoms like that I've asked said that. I was 'lucky' so I only want to find a loving top

a year ago i had sacred code words in my head that i believed explained the universe.

then he took his meds

the man that my bf dates treats him very well, he gets all the cuddles, compliments and moral support a bottom could want!

What if i told you that there is a real code which explains everything about the universe and the things in it?

and its the bible!
>gasps everyone cums

how do i get a bottom gay bf? what's your type fellow gaybots?

Attached: 1641296066284.jpg (2048x1536, 414.77K)

>how do i get a bottom gay bf?
you don't
>hat's your type fellow gaybots?
strong guys

>how do i get a bottom gay bf?
I am literally right here.
>what's your type
Honestly? I like chubby (actual chubby, not morbidly obese "chubby") guys with lots of hair. If we get alone in terms of personality then body type's totally secondary anyway.
For personality...kind of sexual and teasing, confident but not too arrogant, late-90s Adult Swim humour, stuff like that.
In bed I actually prefer an average or smaller guy, though he should be cool with me using bigger toys sometimes. It's just an angle and plastic/flesh thing, big toy as a regular fuck would ruin me. He can use a fleshlight if he wants, I'm perfectly secure.

No, it's the progression of logic.
If you have the capacity for it, you can build a "net" of logic which can lead you to learn of things not yet exiting.
You start the net with the most basic concepts as a base, and build more and more complex things, with time you'll eventually end up where we currently are, and with that net you'll be able to see things that lack in the net, in positions where there should be something.
It's insanely hard and arduous but it is possible.

do any tops suck dick?

taller than 5'6 loving and romantic and not insecure and not fat (working out is ez come on)

if you were a furry i would have fit all your criteria haha

somewhat strong men that protect and love me dearly

im literally a virgin with 0 experience and i've never even used toys, is that a turn-off? i know most people are interested in experienced guys... i know sex is not all there's to it in a relationship but i'd imagine it can either make it or break it desu
>you don't
why not?
>strong guys
i don't have like abs or anything like that but im still kinda strong, without trying to sound arrogant lol
i work out from time to time but not enough to start getting visible gains, which is weird because i have (to my eyes) alright strength... dunno about freedom units but i'm 180cm tall (i think, last measured when i was 17-ish lol), not sure if that's tall enough for some people tho..
how stronk are talking about here user? aren't you a bit scared of someone who could overpower you?

Attached: 1639153560541.png (494x627, 340.11K)

I don't care I didn't ask

>stronk part
honestly now that i think about it the strength wouldnt matter that much to me. just that they are able to make me feel safe in general while loving me very much would be amazing to me.

Post dick and shoe size

thoughts on this tripcode?

fair enough, i can understand wanting to feel safe... or in my case being able to protect someone lol
loving someone/being loved just goes without saying imo..

Attached: 1640166389596.png (349x462, 160.48K)

what do you look like irl anony?

easily manipulated and naive, most bottoms like attention and dont know how to differentiate between grooming behavior and actual romance

>tfw no HoI4 gigabrain bf

nice dubs
i'm not good at describing myself... i've got brown eyes and hair, which is curly and shoulder lenght rn.. ummm, like i said im around 180cm and 90kg, oh and i wear glasses cuz my eyesight sucks ass

Attached: 1641795617929.png (500x500, 217.22K)

what would you have to offer that other tops couldnt?

>tfw no zoomer gaybot to explain every nuanced mechanic and detail about Victoria 3 bf

>got no energy to do anything not even simple things like looking for certain images
Is this how it all ends

Attached: 350(2).png (350x290, 63.96K)

Those discord people came out like cockroaches at 3 am...

honestly i don't know, like i said, i'm pretty inexperienced so i guess just my love and company.. as corny as that may sound lol
also, i forgot to mention i'm south american so maybe if you got a thing for guys who speak spanish then im your guy user-kun

Attached: 1640297313524.png (578x653, 255.15K)

>signed up for therapy
>doing self help CBT
>trying to exercise but kinda failing
i dont know if god is real but if he is, please god help me control mental illness so that I can be functional enough to have relationships

my whole family is mexican but i dont know how to speak spanish and i look very white

How do you say you're a fag in intros without non-fags noticing

>south american
>yotsuba picture
oh you are a keeper

wdym blox

ey u wot m8?

what do you mean intros? like a youtube thing?

like on random discords that make you type an intro to join

use like >_< face and shit

Kys I hate you all
>starts crying and falls asleep

hehe thanks, i don't know if you meant that as a joke or not but either way it put a smile on my face
you don't like spanish or were you never interested in it user?

Attached: 1640345684630.jpg (497x404, 133.97K)

I miss my dad so much

i never really had to learn it, i understand most common phrases but cant really speak it. i'd be interested in learning it more desu

>hehe thanks, i don't know if you meant that as a joke or not but either way it put a smile on my face
glad to hear it, a brazil dude i met through counter strike source introduced me to yotsuba so you reminded me of him.

bad incest-user

He was the only one in my Life that loved me and I dissapointed him

>8.5 shoe size
>8" dick
Yeah
>any reason why to hate people who respond to phone calls 2 hours late and shoot your dog for no reason?

>shoot your dog for no reason?
What?
I love cops now

I like to read this when I think back about my dad. It makes me cry but im a little bitch lol.
faculty.sfcc.spokane.edu/InetShare/AutoWebs/kimt/father forgets.pdf

Anyone else here have a weird fascination with their own death? I guess you could say I'm "suicidal" or whatever, but even before I really ever truly felt like killing myself. I remember when I first got my glasses I would imagine getting into a gunfight and a bullet going through the bridge of my nose snapping my glasses in half and how that would look.

These days, I like to think of myself as at the beginning of a story that ends with a bunch of people violently dying Shakespearean tragedy style.

Yeah I know that story makes me cry too.
I never forget the times my dad went hiking with me.
Now he just talks about death all the time and tries to cope how he got 3 sons that are complete losers

a fascination with ones own death or fantasies of it with depressed patients is referred to as passive suicidal thoughts. Its usually a result of rather severe depression, it often results in the patient becoming numb to the idea of themselves dying which can harm the self preservation instinct/desire/ whatever.

Next comes active suicidal thoughts in which the patient is actively planning and then they put the plan into action.
>giving away their stuff
>moving pets in with other people
>giving away money or taking on debt
>finally the preferred method is attempted, if failed the patient is now more skilled in this method and will begin the cycle again starting with passive suicidal thoughts.

Only losers could think death has a greater meaning. It's normal it's nothing more than breathing

>Now he just talks about death all the time and tries to cope how he got 3 sons that are complete losers
Aw man he's got depression, im so sorry user I wish i could give you a hug or something, i dont think you are a loser

yotsuba user where are you

It's OK gosling user.
maybe I turn my Life arround and my dad can smile at me again.

I bet you he is re-reading yotsuba because of how cute she is.
>tfw everytime i read it i want to have a kid and be a good dad like her dad

i wish i were as cute as her

Why am I not suprised

Because of your conditioning

I wish an user could help me pee

Get aids and die you faggot chinks and spics

Does wanting to get held down and fucked by a big muscular guy with a girthy cock make me gay? I don't think so I'm pretty sure I just have a dick fetish.

you are to old to be daughter cute, you are more like boyfriend cute or cute guy

No, it makes you gay.
But, we don't live in a time where that would be a problem, usually.
So, what's the issue?

>So, what's the issue?
idk, it's kind of humiliating if you think about it. (but that's also part of what makes it hot, but that fact that I find that kind of thing hot is humiliating etc. etc.)

>no yotsuba user bf to hug me rn

Yotsuba user used to stalk me but thats a long time ago

system verilog is my bf

im just just silently reading since i didn't get anymore (You)s lol
>tfw everytime i read it i want to have a kid and be a good dad like her dad
i agree with this user desu
nice digits, but thanks to this comment im now not 100% sure the other user was referring to me

Attached: 1640294070694.png (338x303, 108.54K)

>tfw porn isnt good anymore
>loving reading erotic lit now
>women are known to like erotic lit
>tfw scared i might have high estrogen

yotsuba user why are you a top?

he has big father energy

>hewwo uwu
Is this a red flag?

yes very much blox

Do you faggots even want to be regulars on this thread?

So far yeah, this is the only gay place on Any Forums I've found that's not just a bunch of assholes :)

yeah this place is very comfy. tttt is a shit show with a bunch of narcissistic people on gaygen

Thought I had a shot with a guy, but it's become very clear that I was a around for a good time not a long time. Think I'm about ready to just stop trying to find anything long term and slut it up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Attached: 50e18ef138c17878186bc8cb69bb0deb--fire-pit-garden-ideas-patio-ideas-with-fire-pit.jpg (736x981, 162.12K)

I wish I had a boywife just a loving relationship. I don't even care about the sex that much, just want to huge and cuddle with a bottom, make them feel safe and feel their embrace.

Attached: SPOILER_20220123_194957.jpg (720x765, 78.39K)

>tfw weakling and coward so no boy would ever feel safe with me.

>tfw not a weakling or a coward but I just want to feel safe and loved with someone else.

Attached: youre_getting_old.gif (730x566, 1.57M)

how do gay robots look like? are they happy with their looks or are they insecure for whatever reason?

Attached: 1642946108250.png (428x652, 390.77K)

I'm fat and objectively hideous. All my life I was called ugly, among other things.

I'm considering taking huemonkey's advice and trying dating apps. But I really don't want to put my face and name out there.

I get told I look alright, but I don't see it. Honestly don't care anymore. I'm think and relatively fit for an American, but that's like saying I'm the least sick terminal cancer patient. Balding but I was never going to be a cute boy anyway, and I don't really go for that image.

My face is fine. But I don't like how my body looks.

I just want a big pecs bf, is that too much to ask for?

>friend with benefits
Reap what you sow.

To me it isn't too much, but apparently we want too much...

i look very fine im just mentally ill

>mentally ill
how so?

>tfw no bf that takes meds

I should be sleeping but i'm afraid of being home alone at night, so I guess I will be here for a while.
It is if you are 4/10 like me.

I can vc with you to relieve the loneliness a bit :)

Attached: 1514024527555.jpg (1600x1200, 312.92K)

Meh, i'm not a model but I also i'm not ugly face wise, my body on the other hand, could use some imprivement. Anyways, I still don't feel like i'm enough to ask anyone out or even look at people with confidence, I have made some improvements over time tho, if I continue like this I might be slightly desirable in some couple of years.

I can't, it's really late, i'm an ESL barbarian, and in any case my loneliness is not the problem right now, it's my irrational fear of something something demon ghost monster of the dark.
Wtf i'm still a fucking child.

is that you yotsuba user

I'm an ESL barbarian too, I will try to help you with the irrational fear too, why not :p try it

ummm...no I am the occultist from last thread

>tfw no bf who cries until he falls asleep

Sorry i don't cry about it anymore. I just stare at the screen until I'm too physically exhausted to be awake then repeat the same process the next day. Forever. Until I die, I guess.

>tfw no bf that cries himself to sleep

hi im right here
take me im yours

I bet I would feel a lot better if I could cry, but I can't.

I would've if I could

Attached: Touhou.600.218487.jpg (600x600, 68.48K)

>tfw no bf that laughs himself to sleep

wouldn't you want to make ur bf happy instead of crying? what sick shit is this

idk it's cute
emotional impulsive and childish bottoms are cute imo, though it may be a little impractical for him as an adult

There's nothing wrong with crying and being held. Machoism is a cancer that is killing men.

i prefer bratty but clingy and needy bottoms desu.. but i think i catch your drift

yeah whatever you say fag, keep sucking

Would any tops here suck dick?

If the top doesn't suck dick I'm not going to either. Fuck off and die. If your version of being a top is 'I'm sexually unavailable' go find some dumbass into chastity. Fuckin christ that shouldn't even have to be said. What do you not wipe your ass too because touching your own butthole is too manly? I will laugh in your face for this.

wouldn't that defeat the propose of being a top?

I want a loving top who likes sucking dick as much as I do.

Imagine being such a lefty faggot, seriously man, your hatred against manliness is equal to a feminist one.
What if he only likes passive dudes and he only likes active dudes? Mind your own busness, sjw/snowflake, speaking of close minded people.

I guess it's alright. Don't exactly understand why be averse to it when the bottom put in all that effort.

Sorry, meant for and

No, you fucking absolute retard. If you want to never interact with a dick fuck a woman. Sometimes I wonder if you people really do believe that this extreme heteronormative dynmaic is actually the norm or if you're pulling my leg.
You made it political. This is another thing, it's always you fucks that hate yourselves. Don't get it, buddy.

>"...heteronormative..."
>"no, you made it political"
lol
Also, I would love a weak twink to fuck only and use as my cumdump, and I would be very happy about it seethe more as the pathetic fag you are.

Okay, loser. I'm sorry I used a word that makes you feel scared and small.

>heteronormative dynamic
>in a gay relationship
Go back to plebbit or twitter already, even better, go to tumblr and kill yourself later as the tranny you are.
You will never be a woman, trannies are not real women and the same applies to you.

You did made it political. No one brought up sides of the bipartisan spectrum, just you.
Now imagine being gay and a conservative. Self hatred much?
>I would love a weak twink to fuck
The fact that you can't get one speaks volumes

Cope, seethe, literally dilate. Also maybe read.

Are there trannies in the room with us right now, user?

>no bf to hate liberals with

It's funny that you don't see the contradiction of saying both things I highlighted in greentext in the same post. Aside from that, only snowflakes use that term.
Oh sorry, am I hurting your feelings right now? Should I be banned and canceled right now?

>tfw no non-political bf who just wants to cuddle while the world burns.

No you're doing a great job actually I hope you keep posting. Couldn't do anything better if I tried.

Gay right wingers are lonely for a reason.

you guys are gay lol

Attached: __original_drawn_by_wattaro__1eaf12c5b08b19fdf83b9e4c07a33f4d.jpg (1500x2121, 1.81M)

Yes, I see one right now, faggot.
It got political the moment you started seething about manliness and how it's killing men or something like that. Also, yeah, i'm sure you get fucked by a nigger every day, woow so mich pride of being a faggot

If I'd be fine trying topping but I'm too weak to overpower anyone and have little endurance and would want to bottom most of the time, is verse-bottom the correct description

There's nothing political about the world "heteronormative" apart from your polarized titties getting rustled.
Try spending less time on Any Forums. You're literally a gay person, that place is like poison for your soul.

I would dilate but i'm not a disgusting freak of nature who cut his penis to appear like a woman. Ask this fag Because they are still sane enough to not engage in the LGBTP cult of hedonism? Yeah, but it's not like everything in life was centered around fucking, though I know that must be hard to understand for a person so empty as you.

>about manliness
Nobody complained about manliness. Someone complained about tops who don't suck dick.
And just because someone said the world "machoismo" or "heteronormative" you threw a tantrum. It's like you're literally triggered by these big scary words being used in your personal echo chamber.

>tfw no bf that cooms himself to sleep

This is a caricature right? You're not like, real. Please tell me you're not a real person. What do you do for work user?

>Also, yeah, i'm sure you get fucked by a nigger every day, woow so mich pride of being a faggot
I'm sure you hate being gay so much you have never known love or affection from another man.
I hope you learn to love yourself one day.

You know what dilatation is, right user? Is when trannies put stuff on their neo-vaginas so the flesh doesn't close the wound, that's literally it, stopping your body to do what it must do just so that you enjoy having a hole in your body.
Mentall illness.

I figured since you were posting about trannies in relation to me calling the top/bottom personality dynamic heteronormative you had something you weren't ready to approach about yourself.

>they are still sane enough
You think you're sane? How cute.
Not everything in life is centered around fucking. But I bet spending a a life of loneliness has taken its toll on you.

Cope, he literally did, stop doing damage control, it's obvious that you just support his lefty ideas.
I'm studying to be an engeenier, I don't plan to be a wasteful burden of society like most of you femenine faggots.

Oh, hey Grax.

I guess I'm also a spider because i don't like them. Lol.
I agree, lgbt pridefags take hedonism too far, they are disgusting. Glad to see there is still people with morals out there.

>you just support his lefty ideas
And you don't?
What are you, a self hating homo?
Oh wait-

You're the one with trannies under the bed, brother.

>lgbt pridefags take hedonism too far, they are disgusting.
You are disgusting, actually. And you're hurting yourself the most with your own homophobia.
I thank every day for every lgbt pridefag that existed before me, who paved a world where I can be gay and free and even get married.
We would still be like Russia if more fags were like you.

my mom never evem bothered trying to call me handsome or such things, only ever said things like "oh i'm sure you'll find someone who can appreciate you for who you are"
not once did she compliment my looks

Just because I don't believe in the patriarchy conspiracy that means I hate myself. Mhhh sure buddy.
If you are such a happy faggot then what are you doing here? Are you just here to spread agenda?

What are you relying on your mom for your self confidence?
What do other gay guys say about your looks? That's much more important

I am a lefty. You're a class traitor and have probably never had a job. We are not the same.

You hate yourself because you're a gay person who throw stones at your fellow gay brothers and sisters, while associating with gay hating politics.
It's pretty evident.

Pridefags only have helped made all homos seem like degenerates to the public eye, they are a cancer and probably there would be no stereotypes if not for them. Also, you don't need to yell how much of a pretentious and prideful weak femenine fag you are (in other words, such a looser) to get equal rights, in fact, that only makes people agrier since they now realize they are at the same level as them.

based hue making a come back.

>Are you just here to spread agenda?
I mean, seems like all you're doing here is saying how much you dislike other fags.

Lay off the stims, brother, it's showing.

>Pridefags only have helped made all homos seem like degenerates
Not really. They're the reason why you have the freedom to be gay in the west, while you're still a wanted criminal in the other half of the world.
And what do you do with that newly gained freedom to love and be loved?
You waste your time being alone and hating the gays.
Smart choice.

Attached: images - 2021-10-05T152707.734.jpg (688x446, 69.02K)

>gay brothers and sisters
Hahahahahha, I don't have anything in common with you, i'm not your brother as much as any straigh strangers are brothers. You are pathetic trying to achieve a sense of collectivness as if I should think the same you do. Also, I don't hate myself at all, just because I hate vice and sickness doesn't mean I hate myself, i'm just not a fag. I think it's ridiculus that you try to convince yourself that a person who disagrees with you must be miserable, that's just cope. In fact, not fags are usually more succesfull in life.

I thought we were just joking around, man, you're having a real breakdown. This is just fuckin sad. Take a week or two off the internet. Like seriously.

boy boy boy, I want boy

Attached: meso.png (128x128, 17.54K)

>you don't need to yell how much of a pretentious and prideful weak femenine fag you are (in other words, such a looser) to get equal rights
Oh yeah, I bet being a closeted homo who is only gay inside his head is the correct way to gain equal rights.

>i'm just not a fag.
>He said in the fag thread

Tell me the one about the jews.

>I hate vice and sickness
>Comes to Any Forums

Attached: images - 2021-09-14T171102.682.jpg (739x415, 27.85K)

>I'm not like the other gays!
pickme faggot.

I don't hate gays as I said, I only hate degenerates and pridefags (as if that should be admired in the first place, pride, a vice, not a virtue, doesn't surprise me that degenerates found easier convincing others that a sin should be admired, rather than actually acting with virtue, they have nothing to be admired for, and so I will not respect them).

>tfw i cant have my comfy gay thread because huey had another mental breakdown about gay rights

>I only hate degenerates
>Is one

Attached: images - 2021-11-12T125233.215.jpg (290x174, 7.6K)

I mean, a reminder, this started because of the topic of tops sucking dick.

Yeah yeah bud, i'm sure i'm loud and silly and you are calmed and reasonable.
Yeah, maybe i'm in the wrong thread, self improvement general looks like a better choice than this pozzed lefty hole of tranny larpers.
Noce that you admit it.

well do they or not???

I don't know apparently it's communism

>so I will not respect gays who don't think their sexuality is a vicious immoral sin
You need some self respect first

Most tops suck dick.

But can two tops suck each other's dicks?

You keep thinking that I correlate homosexuality with degeneracy, but in reality that's just you assuming I do, I separate both things actuallym to me homos are not ineherently faggots, though, after reading all these posts, maybe you are right, and they are, and therefore i'm not actually gay.
I'm out anyways.

>well do they or not???
Yes.

huenigger... you're supposed to mention grindr in every message you post, otherwise my filter won't remove them...

read I'm not the one implying that homosexuality is inherently degenerate, that's actually you, another reason to repudiate you.

>rather than actually acting with virtue
And acting with virtue is being an eternal celibate like you?
It's almost like you believe with the hebrew folklore that being gay is evil and that people should not have freedom over their own sexualities...
And then you have the nerve to say you don't hate being gay, lmao.
Darling, with your prose, you could get a pass into the Westboro Baptist Church easily.

Weren't you leaving or something?

>Yeah, maybe i'm in the wrong thread
lol nah mate, this thread is filled with self hating gay virgins. You're at home here.

Why don't you go on grindr and find out for yourself?

I'm not a top. more verse. I've never been in that situation.

stfu you stupid faggots

But can two bottoms top each other?

Keep it with the strawman, if that helps you win the argument in your mind to not put in danger your fragile reality, that's ok by me. At this point it's useless to discuss, no matter what I say you will read what you want to read.
Btw, I bet if I wasn't gay I would have a gf already, I rejected two girls. Maybe i'm not gay and that's why I don't fit with you people, as you say, because you are all like that. All my life I tried to believe that was not the case, that not all homos are pridefag hedonists, but no, actually, you are conving me otherwise.

>tfwynb able to support user on an impossible world changing task and be with him until it is done
seriously

stop arguing about gay shit

Attached: download.webm (250x444, 1.83M)

>homos are not ineherently faggots
Yes they are. You're just self-righteous enough to think that you are better than other gays for being a celibate.
>maybe you are right, and therefore i'm not actually gay.
Oh I'm pretty sure you'll be gay to the very last breath.

>But can two bottoms top each other?
In theory, yes.

Okay so I think we're getting somewhere. We'll need to conduct more research.

>homosexuality is inherently degenerate, that's actually you
Not really, that's actually hebrew folklore. But I'd like to hear you say how your pristine flawless moral compass is untainted by the claws of religion.

>2017 r9gay
cosy and fun, like an afterschool club where everyone got along even if there were small disputes, strong sense of individuality and belonging
>2022 r9gay
not even a shell of its former self, no sense of belonging and weak individuality, infected with normies

Normies love fags, we're the edgy cool kids table now

>infected with normies
An improvement, for sure.
You can idealize the past all you want, this board was never comfy in anyway. You're just growing old and can't deal with it.

he just keeps fucking going doesn't he. Anyway I'm going to go read a book about space communists on mars suck my dick tops (or hold my had in a monogamous way idk).

ouch you homos are brutal

I agree, and we'll need quite a few bottoms for our research to hold any merit.

id say its still like that during peak hours but huey and the schizos banter is cancerous

say it to this fag right here Seems like the gay brothers are not such a hive mind anymore.

Ok I need in on this shit, i am the dr mengele of fags let me probe them anus

Oh god there's been a terrible accident!

Attached: file.png (448x463, 214.54K)

>lab bottoms
not my fault not at all.. hehe

Oh, no... Well, you can't really make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, right?
There's been an unfortunate update, doctor...

>Maybe I'm not gay
Oh I'm pretty sure you're gay, darling, there's no doubts about it. You just hate being one.
You look at other gays, and you hate what you see. But most importantly, you hate how much like us you are. You want all other gays to be perfect moral zealots of unfailing moral, and you're too delusional to see how unfair and selfish it is to hate your comrades for being less than perfect.
Our only fault is being humans, and you talk like you wouldn't accept any gay community that wasn't anything but perfect.
One day, you'll realize all of that stems from your own self hatred that you carry in your little gay heart. Or so I hope.

>a woman

what does this mean

This is going to be hard to explain...

ok doctor give me the update?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FbMY-quW4
please let this be

they suck at driving user

>get invited to play online with group
>hands sweating
>heart rate accelerating
im twenty fucking three. do you think they can tell im nervous and already think im boring?

Stop being a virgin, dude. Seriously. Make a plan and have sex

>28 days later
>enclaves of tops hide out from the ravenous bottom hordes
>They sit quietly in candle light, fearing that they too will be forced into wiping their assholes and sucking dick

There was an accident when the first shipment of bottoms were on their way to being delivered to the lab. The death toll is estimated to be in the dozens...

do not listen to this retardand git gud

i mean it was pretty much always edgy to some extent
isn't this a sign that you shouldn't be here then?
you feel that it's improved by normies, you never found it cosy even though most people who have used it since the threads beginning found it very cosy
you should be visiting places where gay normies gather, wouldn't that make more sense?
it's somewhat similar but even then it isn't as comfy as it used to be, we're lacking individuality right now

why does this sound like heaven? any excuse to live a zombie dystopian life but still
o no :(

I dont want to lose it to an escort + im bi and want to lose it to a girl

>im bi

kys

>23yo virgin
I would say you're in no positions to be making demands.

trips checked
>i weep and cry and kill myself in my laboratory

>you should be visiting places where gay normies gather, wouldn't that make more sense?
This is where your autism comes at play. Life is not black and white, user. You don't have to choose between one or the other. You can have both.

>were lacking individuality
you can go to gaygen and enjoy that tripfag shitshow

>tfw life is black and white, and I can't find my esoteric

life is black and white, it's just that people can't perceive whether some things are black or white so they call them grey
i understand if you come here to vent but surely it can't be the most effective way to do so?
i don't mean it like that, it's just that the majority of posts are generic, people used to share very personal and interesting stuff before quite often
it happens here sometimes as well but even then it tends to be somewhat generic
if anything there's more tripsfags now than back then

Estoeric bf*

>tfw no foxy plush to cuddle

stuffed animal fuckers = babyfurs = diaper nasties, its the truth

bfs complaining about his implant but is too scared to take it out

Can you explain why you are a bottom or top?

i never had sex and im pretty sure this is a dynamic that changes so no i cant

no, because i'm a nintendo switch

a lot posters just react to things others say and usually not in a way that makes someone want to say more besides i dont want people constantly remembering what i say and trying to recognise me thats why i post anonymously instead of trying to make friends

the thought of being submissive to another guy and bringing him to climax drives me wild

I LITERALLY CANT DON AHYTOSEN IM SO KEKING SCARED OF MEN

scared of men scared of men. men scare me. men scare me. i cant do shit. men scare me. im so afraid. im fucking mentally ill i fucking cant go outside i cant breath i cant think without men fucking living with me, i fuckign cant I exist oin another universe where only fuckign anxiety and sufering. IM A SHIT FUK. I RUIN EVERYTHING I GENUINLY CANT SAY A SINGLE JOKE WITHOUT IT BEING A CONVULUTED REFLECTION OF MY ANXIETY FILLED EXISTENCE FUCK CICCK

I don't know, The sweet embrace of BOY regardless of top/bottom.

do gay conservatives exist?

i was but i was also mentally ill.

>was
wdym

That sounds pretty hot, idk why.

Attached: 20220104_084911.jpg (800x782, 74.6K)

Top because I don't suck dick

dont start that again...

I really dont get people think sucking a dick is a bottom thing, if anything youre very much in control of them.

unless youre talking about some kind of face fuck unga bunga business but thats just crude and gross

>tfw no fellow top friend to practice sucking dick on with

i wish people who werent always busy existed in real life

I'd like to help but I can't even think of a way to help you with this. Do you have a psychiatrist yet? Most of them are women, but you can just ask for a woman if you want.

i slid into a homosexuals dm eeeeeee

have you ever had sex with a stuffed animal

you have been asking this like 3 times a thread. at least i hope this is one person

it likely is and for this reason you shouldnt interact

therapists are stupid and only know how to fix white girl problems

to be fair that user has a white girl problem

remember dont taze me bro AHHAHAHAHAHAH what a time :_)

Attached: 1633039379108.jpg (500x724, 82.5K)

i'm never busy because i have nothing to do during the day

i do user but i think most people in this thread haven't heard of it.

maybe so but i dont know you also why only during the day?

why do people still care about maid costumes? i really dont get it

like when was the last time anyone saw a maid like this in real life? i get it if youre in the 1950s and theres actual maids wearing this. but its been just a porn thing for literally 40 years, i dont get how it survives

because its just a porn and drawing trope like you said. its hasnt survived anywhere else

but if people dont see it in real life then why do they like it or have any feelings about it?

like hooters outfits i get, theres hooters in real life and they really wear that. theres cute waiter outfits, thats still a thing.

Any cute femboy powerbottoms into findom?

how much ya got big papa? checked

because its been in porn/anime/japan/drawings for a while now and people see it there. the kind of person posting that image obviously is more interested in crossdressing than waiter outfits. the maid outfit thing is still more commonly used for women

goodbye, do not (You) me. i am gonna move on.

normie bottom friend tells me about drama and i pretend to care and be interested and I REALLY really want to care but he can sense i dont and so he leaves to tell his girlfriend the drama instead and im left feeling all alone and like ill never fit in anywhere

girlfriends* woops my b

If you have friends you're a normalfag as well.

because i sleep during the night

oh... there is plenty of people online with unlimited time it seems but because theyre online its unlikely they actually want to spend time with anyone else and online its easier to be picky or strange

Im gonna eat so much pizza tomorrow i cant wait

even: finish reading ncbi article on endogenous retroviruses controlling gene expression in the placenta.
odd: Fap to femboy fisting

Attached: 1620863262382.png (714x833, 489.9K)

how much is so much?

excellent
choice user

At least an entire large pizza :3

that is a lot of pizza i think but i guess time is important too

>tfw that certain user doesnt know im fapping about him

i had a wet dream about a stuck up top user from here going down on a bottom ik irl. wonder what it meant

Gotta fill the void somehow :P

i'm very lonely so i always want to talk with people but i'm really bad at starting conversations so i love when others write to me, i have less than a handful of friends on discord, and they don't really speak to me often so i am pretty attention starved haha

>at least if im getting TOPPED im feeling something!
What does he mean by this?

c-c-can I write to you user?

i can understand that. the hard thing for me is actually getting online because most people dont care to keep in contact if youre offline for a while and that includes me most of the time too

i guess so... what kind of pizza are you going to get or make?