18-25 zoomer general

How are you youngbots? i'm 21 years old and don't know what i'm doing with my life. I've just been smoking weed, working at warehouse and coasting through life.

Attached: 1640481132463.jpg (2048x1874, 261.07K)

20 year old ausbot, having to take a break from studying engineering for a semester because otherwise i'm gonna get kicked out if i fail too many courses again and i just can't mentally handle everything going on right now

wanted to see a psychiatrist but the earliest they can get me an appointment is fucking may, gonna have to find work somewhere, sent out a bunch of applications

life really doesn't have any joy to it anymore

Attached: doomer_pc.jpg (1280x720, 69.1K)

19 here and recently I've been reading through Bible and have been having a hard time understanding everything even though its plainly written in front of me. Wish I wasn't so dumb but it is what it is I guess, could be worse though I guess.

I'm turning 21 in 3 weeks as a friendless NEET and parents are really nagging me to do something with myself, can only see myself stacking shelves or dying of sodium nitrite poisoning in the near future

Attached: 1641126647357.jpg (800x450, 42.14K)

>20 year old American
>Just separated from the military
>Going to college on the government's dime
>Campus is mostly female
>Back to smoking weed
>Finally have a driver's license
>godisgood.jpg

Attached: Isabelle getting lit lol.jpg (1024x1024, 77.49K)

22 yrs old, currently seething. Decided to join the Airforce to get my shit together, everything is going well. Except I can't lose weight to get under the weight requirement. Started eating healthy, running two miles after work, been at it for a while. Still gained twenty pounds, What the fuck

24yo neet here. I am currently looking for a job as an engineer. I have no hopes for a bright future. I spend my time writing down my thoughts and hating myself and society. I won't make it past 30 unless I move to a forest or some shit

>ausbot
>engineering

me too, can i ask what uni

Holy fuck I'm 20 and I want out so bad but I have 5 years left

Attached: 1642969119644.jpg (1270x1313, 325.77K)

wow youre all losers

21, NEET
Just having the world go by in the background as I consume media

>23, NEET hiki except to go to my psychiatrist and my community service order because I had a psychotic episode and broke into somebody's house and cut them.
>Been depressed since 12 and it doesn't get any better.
>My diagnosis was recently changed from schizophrenia to schizoaffective bi polar type
>Just today emailed my local ice hockey club to see if they can teach me how to play.

Attached: catscream.jpg (720x719, 46.78K)

UQ

21 moving back to the mainland from hawaii in about a week, hungover, taking in too much nicotine, hopefully this island doesnt turn me into a drunk. Chilling in a hotel currently

Attached: Hunter_S._Thompson,_Las_Vegas_1971.jpg (220x249, 18.62K)

Bro, i'm 22 and have 0% in common with 18 year olds.
Don't put us in the same age bracket

proud of you for trying to pick up a new hobby, user.
keep it up :)

I'm 20 and living on autopilot, studying on uni a lot and barely making it. I wish I was less retarded.

24 year old that got his undergrad 1 and a half years ago. Been a NEET and chilling ever since. My gf lives with me and she works at home so I'm pretty comfy rn. I hope my crypto and nft investments take off so I can neet comfortably for the rest of my life. My gf's parents are buying her a house this year and she put me in charge to pick out the house aka our house. At this point i believe the universe revolves around me bc opportunities to secure my neetdom and excuse my lazy assness have popped up left and right.

18 and things are ok except for being Norwood 2

would you believe me if I told you that if it wasn't for a girl I wouldn't be posting here?
fairly tragic, last time I lurked here was more 5 years ago

Attached: disgust gril.png (827x897, 1.1M)

29 y/o boomer here

fix your shit retards or your fucked

just saw a video of my ex girlfriend seemingly kidnapped in the back of a car with some dude screaming at her in the background. fucking crazy

would you mind telling me just how fucked you are?

Not the same bloke, but also an Ausbot, ANU, everything is shit in Aus I was I was a seppo

about to turn 22.
In a couple of weeks I'm going to my military training program for UN peacekeepers. I somehow got accepted even though I had the shittiest imaginable service record.
I got bullied and ostracized for my autism / quietness when I was in and feel really sketchy if I'm even going to last a week in there.

I think I'm physically tough and in good shape but I have hard time making friends and just being social in general. Conversations feel so awkward to me I'd rather not talk to anyone during the whole day and just do my own thing ;_; Unfortunately that's no bueno in army and you'll eventually become a pariah and butt of all jokes.

I'm also apathetic and feel like I've never given effort to anything in my life. I don't really know how to change this. I can go to work / gym but find it hard to keep a consistent study schedule or do anything productive. Only reason I applied was because I don't know what else to do with my life. I hope something changes.

Attached: 1642975767802.jpg (1024x722, 74.97K)

my life at 18
>live in a caravan
>cant hold down a job
>my few friends are 200 miles away from me
>go to pub with cousin
>get hit on by single mothers looking for someone too look after their kids
i just want the sweet release of death, i dont even know anyone that can sell me drugs

23 and I hate weed. I study and work, it's hard
Same

How did you find it?

how do i get a job with no experience bros, i just want to leave my house

she posted it on her snapchat story

>21
>coasting
Lmfao you wish. Your life hasnt even started yet faggot. You are a child still. Wait until your mid to late 20s to experience the real shit show. Also smoking weed is for faggots that are brain dead. I did it for 10 years. It doesnt do anything

based 29 y/o boomer

Why are you grouping me with 18 year old high school kids? I'm 25, I don't have that much in common with teenagers. Most of the shit I'm nostalgic over is from before they were born. These people were 11 year olds watching Teen Titans GO while I was in college.

Attached: 1181851559759.jpg (600x469, 186.48K)

zoom zoom zoom
zooooom
IM ZOOOOOOMING
>22
>last year of uni
>in a few weeks I start a 6month internship that'll end in wagecucking
trying to cope with the fact that my life will suck for the next 40 years
there's no future

im 24 and i am already decaying

Attached: received_1011703626050716.jpg (562x1069, 35.74K)

>i'm 21 years old and don't know what i'm doing with my life
I knew what I was doing at 21. Now I'm 26 in a month don't. Just making this money and going through the motions. I used to have friends online and shit and things were fun but now I talk to nobody I just eat, work, watch harem anime and netflix documentaries. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this or not.

Attached: akasaka.jpg (863x1267, 263.04K)

I'm 24, my entire school remembered 9/11 personally, I can't relate to you people at all and I've been called a millennial my entire life growing up fuck off.

the idea that 18-25 year olds can be grouped together as zoomers is so obscene to me
the hard cut off from millenial to zoomer is just outright wrong
what are technically early zoomers grew up in such a unique time where technology was advancing so quickly that i feel like they almost belong in their own category
it can vary a lot depending on where you grew up and how much money your household had, there are probably some 21 year olds out there who grew up rich that are basically zoomers as they had access to all the new tech right away
but there's also 20 year olds out there who can't relate in any way shape or form to highschool students as they are now, because they didn't grow up with an ipad for a parent or get the latest generation iphone every year or play with friends over xbox live instead of going over to someones house to play on someones gamecube
calling someone a zoomer feels like it should mean more than just "you were born before X year", i'm sure that to some people it does

20 year old. How feasible is it for me to get loaded by 35?

Attached: 1588651832700.jpg (370x512, 49.96K)

Doin the same as u my guy, what year r u

I've wasted first 5 years of my 20s in college. Already on week 2 of my 6month internship. I hope I actually get a work (any work) in government dept

Attached: 1643467509226.jpg (400x266, 13.85K)

As a 25 year old, I relate far more to growing up with an iPad and playing with friends on XBOX live. I went over to a friends house ONCE to play GameCube and it sucked ass.

exactly, it's not an exact cutoff point. it was an era where things were changing so quickly that even people born on the same day could experience vastly differernt childhoods.

That really depends, I'm 23 but I relate more with going to a friend's house to play PS2/PS3 than with playing games online.
But that's mostly because back then the only thing they played was league of retards

24 year old wage cuck virgin. No hobbies but I want to pick up guitar and kickboxing. Just no motivation to do so

You are eating too much. 1500 calories a day anonymous.

1996 isn't zoomer, 2000 is zoomer

Look into investing/saving your paycheck.

i am 18 years old virgin

>tfw 26
>have money
>can't fucking buy anything because houses, graphics cards, basic goods, household appliances in lowsupply
i'm going insane
i've been in this hell for 2 years
what's the point of slaving for money if i can't fucking buy anything and prices are going up every day

19 year old here soon 20. Ever since I started working I started feeling better mentally but not being able to work out counters that. I failed my first attempt at Abitur and think of retrying in september. I failed my driver's licence test and only have little time to finish before having to pay again for another attempt. Those are my only major problems at the time.

>23 in may
>start college in a few days, all classes moved to online (going for bio, pipe dream of getting into med school to be a surgeon)
>started smoking pipes and cigars
>currently working part time at a warehouse, been building my stock portfolio for a few years, currently dump around $100 or so every paycheck not counting dividends as Any Forums is nothing but pink wojaks
>started building credit
>slowly but surely finally seeing gainz ever since I started with dumbbells back last july, plan on finding a track or pool nearby for muh cardio
Have not shot any of my guns in a while though. Would like to hit the range sometime. Also need to get new strings for my grandfathers old Fender bass.

Attached: 73DCD06C-E2A7-4DF7-BA2F-78F6B3864CEC.jpg (1181x2048, 385.83K)

>Just today emailed my local ice hockey club to see if they can teach me how to play
This part made me smile. Good for you, user.

19 yo autist fembot not sure if I wanna be a trad wife or bog witch I hate this world

>I just can't handle it mentally bro
>there's like so much going on I can't even
>I so totally need to see a psychiatrist
Pussy, man up and do your work.

>turning 20 soon
almost finished with my first degree after taking a gap year now im trying to get into uni but requirements and application processes are shit

other than that all i do is work and smoke weed. dont really like socializing other than study groups cause im autistic but its pretty comfy rn

It will take a while for you to become adept

22 hikki
been learning Japanese, only solid goal in life is to travel and experience normalfag life at least once
it's so hard to believe that the previous generations would be working and having kids at this age...

Attached: 1599131911350.jpg (328x474, 31.75K)

why does the thought of doing anything with my life make me feel so sick and anxious?

20 here
In the second year of electronics engineering, I barely studied all year due to depression and finals are fucking me really hard, wish me luck boys

just peg me and keep me as a toy instead

18 here. I've been depressed for a long time and recently I've been combating depression by exercising, so I've been doing lots of running because I can do it alone and I can listen to music. I've also been seeing a therapist, though I don't know wether or not it's helping me. I've been smoking pot alone in my room every weekend. It's nice but it makes me feel even lonelier than usual. I try to keep my mind busy by playing games, making music, exercising. It's not helping. My depression is getting the better of me. I want to make my mom proud, so I try to keep going and be the best version of myself.
At random times I get sudden bursts of anger towards my depression. On the inside I yell at it to go fuck itself and that I'm going to do better, for me and my family, so I wouldn't hurt them or make them any more worried.
Education has been steady. I'm glad that I don't have to worry about school too much, since I can get okay grades by not putting in too much effort.
I have one friend whom I see about once a week, maybe twice. Though she is the closest friend I have, I still feel like I'm putting on act and pretending to be someone else when I'm with her.

Attached: lift.png (851x833, 1.6M)

22 yo who graduated uni in december
working 15 hours a week at a supermarket and don't really want a job anyway

Fuck off, you three when 911 happened. You were a fucking toddler.

Lol what's you mos user? As long as you're not infantry your life can't be that bad.

I'm the same except I'm 28, still looking for the cure to my anxiety, autism and existential loneliness.

Probably gonna make a tulpa.

Attached: 1640703551266.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

im 20, in uni. i have been doing really well at it got a research, a scholarship and a internship. socially ive decided to live as an hermit pretty much. mentally i just dont care about anything at all anymore and will probably kill myself soon eventually

Most people have a vague memory of important shit when they were toddlers, if everyone in the school didn't directly know about it I would say it is a me thing but you just have a bad memory

same but I work at chipotle. my parents are constantly nagging that I should start school but school doesnt interest me at all and I basically have no ambitions at all. Might kill myself later idk.

22, reporting in.
My plan is get money, get land, leave society and live by and for myself and family.
If someone tries to disturb my peace, then I will give them a eternal rest.

18-23 year olds graduated high school after blumpf was elected, they're firmly zoomers

i am an extremely envious person. to top it off, my living situation is pretty bad, and thus the amount of people i envy is quite large. i wallow in misery and anger, tho anger seems to increase each day. gone are the days of hope, and soon the days of sadness will be gone too. all that will be left is anger, and i'm quite scared of how it will turn out

Crossfaded before 5 PM. Was supposed to keep studying and doing homework for college.
Whatever. At least this time around I have managed to commit to something like an education for longer than a month.

Attached: nickmagz_bortfucksanimepus.jpg (395x406, 64.28K)

user, when the world collapse, I hope we can be friends.

Do you realize how fucking frustrating it is to not be into rap nigger shit and instead the monkees? Nobody fucking listens to what I listen to, it's either Jack Harlow some gay emo band from the 00's. I usually just get "It's good but it's just not my vibe" like goddamnit I should just listen to youngthug and I try but I get a headache after about 20 minutes of it. I just want to be able to relate with my peers but unfortunately, I don't get any conversation if I don't talk about NBA youngboy and watch the latest marvel movie. Fuck my life.

Attached: monke.jpg (1440x1080, 240.46K)

i love ket
i love ket
i love ket
i love ket
i love ket

just shy of 20, aus. the past 2 years have been spent smoking pot, playing vidya and wrecking my body with heavy labor. not saying i hate this type of work, i just want work i enjoy. my manager in this labor hire mob i'm with is alright, i get full days of work but lately all i've been getting is cleaning jobs & shitshow counsel work. what i want is concreting or proper formwork (this is the career i want to pursue), but i'm not getting it.

I dropped out of uni, never returned.

No cure for depression (except psilocybin which I haven't tried yet)

Hunter blew his brains out at 67 years old after a life of cocaine addiction, mediocre writing.

Why aren't you fucking those single moms? You get to raid their kids' snack stash and flex on them every day that you're fucking their mom

What were you doing when it happened? If you only have a vague memory why talk like you know exactly what you were doing when it happened. You were a fucking toddler that could barely string together a sentence. Shut the fuck up.

24,NZ work in Transport, have an arts degree drink almost every night, depressed bored, feel like lifes just going on and on.
would smoke weed to stop drinking but cant bc drug tests at work.
I dont enjoy anything that I used to, Hiking, drinking with friends, racing cars, video games, drawing, nothing.
I come home from work around middnight and idly sit at my laptop til I have to sleep.
Hoping I can get a promotion soon.
but for what?
more money for what?

Attached: screm.jpg (753x744, 108.66K)

heyyy whats up faggots :3

A few more months and I won't be 'young' anymore

Attached: 1621843157186.png (1106x1012, 659.83K)

23, gonna kill myself soon enough. i already felt like i was done with this world when i was 15, now i'm just empty, completely empty. things are settled and it will not get better. i didn't win the genetic lottery and am anti-social by nature. life is just gonna be 50 to 60 more years of dullness so might as well end it right now. it isn't even painful, it's just nothing. like exploring an empty map in a dead multiplayer game. my only regret would be not having had a positive impact on anyone in all my years of living. maybe i'll reincarnate as something better

Attached: 1641546235950.jpg (1242x1139, 578.14K)

I saw it on the news with my mother all my siblings saw it in school. I'm sorry to your parents that you were born retarded.

24, graduated at the end of last year, can't work on what i studied cause the university is closed until march so they can't give me my diploma, lol.

C-130J Crewcheif

No one asks to actually see your diploma. Also you should have been applying for jobs since you finished otherwise you're completely fucked user.

they give a diploma and a certificate that you graduated (that's the one you have to show to the places you wanna work) but they also didn't give me that one cause the closed

Never in my entire life have i had a workplace ask for my diploma or anything other than my resume. Are you a euro?

i just want to pass my test and buy a shitbox bros...

Attached: 49472005416_f530bdb33a_b.jpg (1024x680, 221.29K)

What was your branch and MOS if you're comfortable sharing? I'm thinking of signing up for the free college but I'm not sure what to do in the military. Was thinking a frontline role so I could hopefully get shot to death but honestly I just want the life you have. Turned 18 a week ago.

nope but i'm also not american

You could also try water fasting (only drinking water instead of eating) and see if that helps at all.

Why are you so desperate to be part of group of people that experienced 911? Your vague, barely conscious memory doesn't compare to people who were actually of age to understand what was happening. You were a fucking toddler who could barely walk, barely say words, had to be changed, and spoon fed. You're a complete retard. Just kys.

22, almost 23. i got my first real job after college as a programmer and i start in 2 weeks. i don't think the reality of my situation has fully set in.
life is really passing me by. seems like yesterday i was 15 browsing this board.

Attached: 1643303017493.png (512x468, 197.46K)

The suffering in this thread nourishes me. I'm so glad I know how to love life.

Attached: 1619183105296.png (1080x2280, 1.2M)

Dropped out of high school, then got GED. Been doing nothing for a while. No idea what I'd even want to do if I went to college.

>20
>tomorrow i'll kiss a woman
i was always a person who couldn't care less about my actions, or at least pretended to. in the outside i pretend to be confident and all, trying to be charismatic despite my insecurities, but in the inside i've become one with anxiety and sometimes what i feel is that i'll die from a heart attack or something.
the only time i kissed a girl i was drunk and i really didn't care what i felt. i often feel alcohol is my solution to set and keep the mood i want without worrying because its what it works for me.
and i don't want to drink for that because the whole action of meeting with a friend and kissi g her is meaningless in the long time. i'm sure i'll live more to experience this again. but these thoughts can't help my anxiety.

i just want to feel what i always pretended to. i don't want to care but i do care.

Attached: 1596458892011.jpg (1024x576, 42.13K)

How do you simply learn to not be socially inept? I think part of the reason I'm so bad at making long-term friends and long-term connections is because my mom was (kind of still is but not as bad as she used to be) very overbearing and paranoid about the dumbest shit. She also acted like she hated interacting with people she wasn't comfortable with, which meant she was not fond of me going to other people's houses for playdates or letting them come to our house. Her excuse for the lighter was "the house is always dirty" even though we are a six person household and we clean and tidy the place damn near everyday or else we have to hear her wrath. During a recent conversation we had it was implied she was sexually abused by family member when she was a kid, so perhaps that explains the paranoia and abandonment issues to some extent. I'm not entirely sure why but it just feels like I am too far gone after my 19 years of life (I'm still in college) and that I should have learned how to socialize and make friends when I was like five or six.

I once saw someone here say "a broken clock is right twice a day, but a wrong clock will never be right", or something along those lines, because he was going through something similar. I've never had a girlfriend, never had a long-term friend since like Elementary School. I'm not a social butterfly. I literally do not talk to anyone at all after classes get out on Friday and only interact with them out of necessity to get work done. I feel like they wouldn't even want to hang out with me for any reason either because I'm such a blank soulless robot. one of my instructors even flat-out told me that I sound like a robot after one of my presentations. Do I have any chance of becoming normal or should I just stop caring about it so much and focus on my studies? I feel like my only hope for being happy is making a decent amount of money in order to live comfortably. Being like this sucks so much ass

Attached: 1643509023144.gif (1048x800, 48.07K)

>abandonment issues.
Forgot to mention that she threatened to kick me out of the house at age 5 because I asked her if I could stay at a friend's house for a little longer. The mother fucker literally got jealous of me hanging out with friends for like an extra hour. I know fuck well I'm not miss remembering anything because it's the most vivid membrane I have of my childhood around that time. She did some whole hissy fit of crying and shit and pretending to feel hurt or whatever. This is why I do not really care that much but she either feel sad or pretends to feel sad because I cannot tell if she's actually genuinely feeling sad or if she's just doing it for attention and to guilt Trip us into doing what she wants us to do. The more she does stuff like this, the more and more I want to chuck her ass in a nursing home when she's becomes too old to take care of herself. I hope my little sister does not end up becoming anything like her

Attached: 1643509099627.png (734x543, 591.84K)

25 years old zillenial here. I'm working a white collar office job in a big Ecom firm pulling above average income.
I still live in my parents basement and spend all my money on CS Skins and my car.
Can't be arsed to move out because I have literally no ambition. Everything feels like I'm going with the flow.
The only thing I care about is increasing the size of my paycheck.

>How do you simply learn to not be socially inept?
practice

>practice
How? I have no clue where to start or how to start

>Why are you so desperate to be part of group of people that experienced 911? Your vague, barely conscious memory doesn't compare to people who were actually of age to understand what was happening.
Most 30+ year olds in America don't give a shit about 9/11 anymore it was the people that lost lives during 9/11 that cared and my school had quite a few who sure as hell remembered and I remember what it was like growing up during that time that people born after don't. I actually remember a little bit before 2001 too I don't know how you people have such shitty memories.

That being said I don't care too much I was born in the middle of a shifting generation. Just hate when some braindead kid who goes on Tiktok and doesn't remember when you had to actually wait to get a show you wanted says I am the same as him because some stupid "psychologist" said I am.

if i knew that i wouldnt be here would i

Im 18, still in high school.
Haven't ascended. Soon i'll enlist in the Military thinking the Marines just to figure my life out

>Tells someone to "practice"
>Doesn't even know what the fuck he meant by "practice"

Figures

Perhaps I should take this wall of text to reddit. Maybe they'll be more helpful

Attached: 1643510191602.jpg (550x412, 46.59K)

You learn to be social by putting yourself in social situations and learning the customs, are you retarded or something? Obviously not, you're just lazy and want someone to spoonfeed you. Your life will always be shit and you have no one other than yourself to blame.

What the fuck did you want him to say idiot. Fucking talk to people that's the practice.

>22
>graduating college this semester
>never made a single friend
Best years of my life! Can't wait to enter the workforce!

Attached: fresco happy.png (680x1209, 945.34K)

No one listens to the Monkees because the Monkees and nu male rock suck dick.
t. 25 yo

How do people our age make friends? It seems like everybody already has their own circle and they want nothing to do with anybody else. Social media only serves to enforce the positive feedback loop of clique shittery too, so people are only interacting with their little circle of friends at all times. Everyone is on their phones during any sort of downtime, even in between lectures or at restaurants/libraries etc. It seems like I've been completely shut out. I refuse to use social media though, I'd rather be alone than enslave myself to a phone.

Attached: tfw.png (515x406, 282.89K)

>You learn to be social by putting yourself in social situations and learning the customs,
Does this actually work? I know that's what I'm supposed to do but why does my brain always tell me it won't work? I don't even feel worthy of trying to speak to nerds on my campus even though a lot of areas are full of those people. I'm not THAT much of a gamer. The only thing I could talk on and on about is niche tech enthusiast shit but I think that would be too lame for most people. No one really talks to each other in any of my classes. They just show up, do the work and then fuck off after class. Hardly anyone socializes afterward.

Attached: 1643513871309.jpg (2400x1080, 150.93K)

25 here, got a house (7 months into it), savings is almost empty and am trying to get a second job because I have a few grand in credit card debt.

Attached: charlie4chan.png (373x391, 126.8K)

Didn't read, fuck off with your shit. Your problem is a non-problem

If you refuse to use social media, then you're basically SOL outside of work or education. You wanna blame anybody but your own stubbornness, blame the social climates that made smartphones and social media so widespread as they are. I still think social media and twitter are absolute trash and refuse to use them, but that comes with being stranded from the rest of a westerb world that's tuned in and slowly dropping out with the advent of VR and metaverse.

And who shoved a stick up your ass?

You seem incredibly irritable and bitchy even by Any Forums standards

Attached: 1643514185252.jpg (1079x1233, 156.25K)

Me too man. Not one roommate liked me in all the time i was there.

I've never had a single friend since elementary school, so I'm used to it at this point. It would be nice to be able to talk to people, at least, but people don't even have the courtesy to do that. Every conversation I had in 4 years of college was initiated by me and never went anywhere. I've had coworkers I spent years with. People I volunteered with on a regular basis. Classmates I've shared multiple classes with every day across all four years. I talked to them almost every time I saw them, but none of them ever wanted anything to do with me. It certainly wasn't for lack of effort. Maybe I'm just unlikable.

Attached: average age of life milestones.jpg (720x705, 101.05K)

Yes you fake it until you make it if an aspie can do it so can you.

damn did you join with an age waiver or what?

user, could've joined at 17, and gotten a 3 year contract

I was raised wrong on purpose, so being a social fuckup and a modern miscreant is par for the course afaic

>Been a NEET and chilling ever since. My gf lives with me and she works at home so I'm pretty comfy rn
how the fuck you get a gf

The secret is that he lied

I believe I have undiagnosed ASD to some degree, but I'm not even all that socially inept (social interactions are just pattern-based pleasantries, for the most part, and eye contact and having a commanding presence can be learned with effort) but I've been gridlocked out of almost all social circles because of social media. Half the time I feel like it's others who are more socially inept than I am. I'll be straightforward, direct, and friendly with people and they'll just awkwardly ghost me or mumble or stutter their way out of social engagements. It's really odd. When did the normies become the internet-addicted autists?

Attached: internet addiction.jpg (1920x1080, 282.19K)

>was raised wrong on purpose,
What? What did they / she do and why did they do that?

Probably an 8 year old he tied up and locked in his basement

Mom was antisocial, possibly schizophrenic due to a bad upbringing and 1st marriage so she imposed her personality onto my father and I to basically keep us around. Being social recluses is just sort of par for the course for me, probably very damaging for my father.

>22
>dropped out of HS at 17
>worked shitty minwage jobs next few years
>drunk or high most of the time
>getting into harder drugs, have a mental break
>realized I was pissing away my life
>mostly sober now
>started college last year, doing well
I still feel like I utterly wasted the past 5 or so years. They were literally just a string of bad choices and bad friends. Right now I'm dead broke, never had a gf, few friends, and moved back in with my parents. I think things are getting better? I still would give anything to redo the past few years, its absolutely my biggest regret and it eats at me. I really wish I had gone to school earlier. I realize 22 isn't old but it feels that way around my classmates now and I could have been making decent money by now with a degree. Something to think about for anons here just coasting in life.

Attached: 20220122_225336.png (1558x2048, 165.23K)

18 yo burger, transferred to another uni to change major and it's okay. Been feeling pretty lonely and I've been working on a tulpa so I can finally get a bf. Life is dull and I have no irl frens.

Attached: 2725d8fe6e0669c6166eec0c64ef7e2a.jpg (236x227, 12.81K)

That sounds kind of similar to my experience. My mom had a very bad experience as a child, pretty sure it was sexual assault. So she took that as an excuse to be a paranoid schizo semi racist hermit for a good bit of my childhood. She hated the idea of me going to another house or me bringing anyone to the house, and always compare me to literally any other kid no matter my accomplishments, so I always felt like shit and never tried to reach out to anyone because I thought they would hate me no matter what. Narcissistic mothers are pathetic and are too full of themselves to realize how their actions affect their children. Either that or they know but they're too fucking busy acting like everything they do and say is right to distract from their shitty decision-making. It's now my opinion now that single mothers do not deserve to have kids.

Attached: 1643517168970.gif (499x289, 351.69K)

Do you have discord? You should similar to me. Maybe we could be friends?

>working on a tulpa
Please be joking, don't give yourself schizophrenia pls. I'm in the same boat though. What state are you in?

Attached: friendlessness.png (1600x900, 1.73M)

Don't have discord, sorry fren
I am and I've been making progress. Plus I am already diagnosed by my psychiatrist. I just want a bf who can actually love me

am 19 speedrunning college ill graduate this fall with my masters, looking for an internship, life sucks and i have a lot of people depending on me including a girlfriend so it's becoming a lot of weight to handle. i don't have too many people left in my life so i just don't know what to do

i know ill just have a nervous breakdown for 4 hours and then have to go back to living life so idk its whatever

Attached: 1643318209415.jpg (1945x2048, 342.8K)

>18
>last year hs
>completely fucked when it comes to uni
>no clue what else to do

>20
>Joined the military in March of last year and wrapping up my first technical school
>Started being more social with furries.
>Trying to improve myself but getting told to go fuck myself by the universe.
>Baader-Meinhof syndrome/feelings of unreality peaking again as I get abandoned from the friend group that I tried to hard to be a part of.
>Still hopeless, retarded, inert.
>Tried therapy recently, it was retarded and the dumb fucking boomer was dismissive the whole time
>Fantasize about death constantly, been doing this since I was 15

>life sucks... ...i have.. ...a girlfriend...
What causes this?

23 neet here. Trying to speedrun learning web dev (react and node) while playing vidya all day

I feel truly alienated and creepy now at 23, like I was kind of a loner as a kid but I usually felt pretty good about my right to be certain places because I was young and fresh and people were happy to see me
Not any more. I'm an isolated weirdo well beyond the ages people might feel like rescuing someone like this. In my mind's eye I look like this

Attached: carl.jpg (700x1000, 80.57K)

20. unemployed, enrolled in community college. classes start next week.

my hobbies are watching netflix and jerking off.

Get someone to recommend you and actually work on a resume and a cover letter, that's what I did. Have a positive mindset and visualize the interviews.

19 year old in university with little to no direction in life in a third world country

Attached: 1643396886912.jpg (720x960, 111.46K)

24 this year. In June, I join a trade school in the hopes I can move to the midwest and become a welder.
I recently had a bad split with my friend group so I guess I'm back to being a massive loner. Maybe I should stay like this. Feels like I hurt anyone who gets too close to me.

19 here. Honestly don't know what I should be doing. I go to school and jave a job but it still feels as though I have gone and will not go anywhere.

Attached: unknown-127.png (745x642, 420.78K)

21 year old CS student
everything is good I guess, not satisfied with my life though

Attached: 1637215961830.jpg (622x880, 131.47K)

i'm 24 5 years into my career with good pay. i don't have debts, i have a good relationship with my family, i live in my childhood home. everything is going well, and by ever account i'm successful in life, but i still feel like something is missing.
i try hard not to think about it too hard

i'm proud of your progress user, there are many people who never get out of that life style
at least you got out early

21 year old cs student. i'm happy where i am, but i'm constantly trying to get ahead of life. recently been getting fucked over, but we'll manage.
pros:
>transferred to a far better university, better jobs and education
>new city, new friends, new hobbies, new life. every day is pretty joyous
>working hard to establish a future
cons:
>dating is tough, i don't like hookups and that's all that really exists
>ex tried to blackmail me with nudes, if i didn't pay she would send them to everyone i know, ruining my new life. ascended to alpha status and told her to fuck off, embraced god himself in my inevitable doom

the latter point might make me kill myself, well see. i don't hate women, but some truly evil bitches exist. Don't want to date anymore.

Attached: 7t3iQZWxrRYTUagLvMPeEY1.jpg (1800x1012, 170K)

18 and i fucking despise my high school, i can fit in moderately well but avoid hanging out with people outside of school
it's just the same shitty taste in tv, hobbies, and god forbid they watch anime. know a number of faggots that wear anime merch, shit like one piece and naruto hoodies.
no hope for my future though, doubt i will get accepted to the unis i want to go to, and have no motivation or real idea of anything else that i want to do

It doesn't matter what you do as long as you don't sit at home or work retail, just do something worthwhile

not doing anything worthwhile right now, but my visa expires half a year after i graduate and parents i doubt would let me stay here doing jack shit

21 Year old Autistic Smoker and/or pothead. Boutta get a job at a pizza place in my town. Just need some pocket money to support my habits and/or Retarded shenanigans

>pic related is my favorite in the series

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (310x465, 34.64K)

Alle fahrlehrer sind wichser. Nimm die Karre von deinem alten und ueb aufm leeren Parkplatz zu kuppeln ohne schleifpunkt zu suchen, schalten ohne diese komischen "links-dann-hoch-etc."-techniken und beim runterschalten drehzahl anzupassen (rev matching). Dann geht auch alles easy. Hatte damals auch muffensausen und hab meinen fahrlehrer zur weissglut gebracht, hat der wichser aber auch verdient.

You like Electric Wizard?

I am 22 and still have not gone to a Community College, shit's getting worrisome in my personal life and my only comfort is my old cat and my savings.
Have never had a relationship, don't have any motivation and I have no idea what I am going to do for a future job/trade/wish/desire.
I kinda want to focus on a getting with a cute woman but it never goes anywhere.

Attached: EsSushi.gif (400x400, 872.32K)

22 ausbot here it gets worse

>don't post here as often anymore
>remember being 21
>seeing the 25+ thread
>thinking how silly it was
>that was over 4 years ago

Attached: 82B41127-0F24-4BE8-84D0-DC9BE6F3DC50.jpg (512x512, 75.73K)