/drugfeel/ - Alexander Shulgin edition

>erowid.org
>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>psychonautwiki.org

If your question is darknet, go to r/darknet and read the bible, then come back; if it's not in there, ask away.

QOTT: Share times you've underestimated drugs, what drug was it and what happened?

Attached: sasha2.jpg (640x420, 34.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yvm2PUgP9_s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZLbEbVL7PY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4834461/#:~:text=Relative to controls, children with,evident in the control children.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01477.x
behavioralandbrainfunctions.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1744-9081-5-7
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S135730391200182X
herbpedia.wikidot.com/oilahuasca-activators
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FlS454h6QIM
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=108493
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting an eighth in an hour. Love coke.

ok i've gotten hiccups from alcohol but from benzos? what the fuck man.

which RC stims are best for productivity?

>week long t break
>weird ass dreams and night sweats
>always hungry but never full
fucking GAY
time to smoke some goddamn WEED, MAN

finna odsmt up my butt tonight

Attached: 1618861605635.gif (500x500, 350.3K)

Will meth destroy my brain and rape my cardio even if I do one single mini dose each week?

Attached: D00XOzGU8AAF9jk.jpg (481x680, 39.21K)

>Share times you've underestimated drugs, what drug was it and what happened?
It was datura for me. Took a tiny dose because I was scared and it still knocked me into a delirious anxious mess. I've done it since, but the first time I did NOT know what to expect from it.

>Will meth destroy my brain and rape my cardio even if I do one single mini dose each week?
people with ADHD do it daily you're fine

hey just got hold of ritalin 20mg
can i use it recreationally
does it get you high at all

It's a good way to find out if you have ADHD, if you get no euphoria and start just doing work, household chores and reading books, then you've got ADHD
I discovered I have adhd when doing coke with friends once, I read Alice in Wonderland and Heart of Darkness in one sitting while everyone else was partying lmao

well it was prescribed for my add
would it be good for a workout or like making huge cummies

stims are fun for normal brains only

So all stims won't release any dopamine to people with ADHD?

they will, but it'll boost you to normal levels
people with normal dopamine levels + stims = cuuhrayzee dopamine fun fun fun
people with below average dopamine levels + stims = normal dopamine, go wash the dishes

Looking to play No mans sky, I bought it on release when it was shit but since the updates it looks a little more complete and the exploration
plus colour scheme aspects looks like it would be fun on maybe an edible or psychs, any thoughts?

SIPPIN kratom, shits getting weaker and i have to drink more and more of it to get the same effect... how 2 potentiate

So people with ADHD are generally more depressed due to little dopamine being released? or are they both completely different?

okay so the dopamine thing in ADHD is dopamine DYSREGULATION so sometimes it's too high, which is fine and productive for working society, and sometimes it's too low as described. Lows cause depression/irritation, fatigue, confusion, appetite loss and a bunch of other depression symptoms. Highs often get confused with mania from bipolar, a lot of ADHD gets misdiagnosed, and there's theories that most bipolar is just various expressions of this dysregulation in individuals with ADHD, Autism, Schizophrenia, and OCD.

what does it mean if i can't focus when i take stims? the first time i took adderall i felt like superman and got crazy euphoria so i'm guessing its not ADHD but honest to god internet induced dopamine zombification.

amphetamine isn't literally meth user. amphetamine isn't neurotoxic and is nowhere near as cardiotoxic as meth

depression is caused by irregular serotonin levels, not dopamine

just put 2gs of weed into some hot chocolate and about to go for a walk. im gonna quit tomorrow fr no cap.
>captcha: 0NG0D

>im gonna quit tomorrow fr no cap
I think I've said this going to bed every night for a year now, good god

youtu.be/Yvm2PUgP9_s

Planning to listen to the above on my first shroom trip during the come-up, opinions?

"Depression" as a diagnosis isn't real, we just live in a society built on the exploitation of literally billions, you don't have a hormonal imbalance, you're being abused

lmao. we're in this together famalam.

ADHD isn't a thing.

>we just live in a society

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x800, 145.81K)

Every time you come here half a dozen people just prove you wrong every time. What do you get out of it? Why do you do it? You're not convincing anyone of your point, and you're not wasting any more time of anyone's than they were already wasting. I'm curious why you keep coming back, genuinely?

kek, you're mistaking him for someone else. He's not the only person ITT to believe adhd is not real

What are you talking about?
Are you schizo? Because schizophrenia is a real thing, unlike ADHD.

Guys, on Sunday I am going to experiment with ket for the first time, we are going to buy 2 grams, we are 3 guys in total, any tip?

yeah heres a pretty good tip: snort it in lines

>tfw you have to ask dad for a loan

>had a super easy week
>no aches and pains
>not tired
>feel like i cant justify doing drugs in my room and listening to music in bed
it just wouldnt feel as good

how much benadryl i gotta take to go far ever look like?
is benadryl the same shit as motion sickness pills?
i rember tripping on dramamine back in the day

NTA but I am schizophrenic and high as fuck.

Attached: 1642132059085.png (854x480, 427.59K)

take drugs while doing something then, go for a walk or trip with a girl. get high at an art gallery, the world is your oyster

Not that user but ADHD genuinely isn't a thing. It's just not a real disorder. It's kinda hard to talk about it because it's just literally not a thing.

alr eated 18 benadyrl and drinking beers and there was some phenibut too
wish me luck

>18 benadryl
literally why

I'm not in therapy for any mental illness, you just assumed that. I just have an interest in psychology so I was explaining to user the difference in neurotransmitters

>benadryl
Retard. Not only are probably you going to have a shit time, that shit fucks up your brain/heart/liver

idk was it a bad decision?
mostly because i had a a somewhat less than full box of benadryl ig

It could be a thing but rn I think its just medicalizing people for being weak willed and lacking executive function basically if your an actual man child you can get legal speed. So honestly the fact that if you can fake being Just a generally incompetent and immature person to The doctor you can script amphetamine is something we should all support

>ADHD dont real but we should all pretend it do

DO NOT RESEARCH

any tips for boofing/plugging first time?
from my research
>small amount of liquid, 2-3 ml
>just inside 3-4 cm
>slowly press plunger

Attached: 1630038562037.gif (500x500, 1.8M)

will my brain/heart/liver be ok?
is there any diety i can pray to to save my organs?

Pray to the ER nurses. Tell someone that you had 18 benadryls and ask to be taken to an ER right fucking now. 18 could actually kill you or leave permanent damage. Do it now, every second counts. You've got a massive chance of going through a medical emergency within the next six hours.

i dont think benadryl would betray me like that; you are most likely overreacting

Benadryl is like Datura, it will betray you sooner or later, and it'll be bad. You've been warned.

assuming 25mg x 18 = 450mg DPH, you will most definitely become delirious above 300mg. i think it definitely won't kill you unless you do something stupid while hallucinating, though.
I don't know why people think it can kill you, my brother had the same misconception.

Attached: 1612626859585.png (1224x143, 54.16K)

back in like 2003 i met a girl that a whole bunch of datura; a bunch of us smoked it and basically we all just fell asleep, i remember waking up someing some of it with this one guy and we ended up falling back asleep, datura is weird shit

>I don't know why people think it can kill you, my brother had the same misconception.
because it has an LD50 of ~30mg/kg i.e. user isn't going to die on that much DPH but he stands a p. good chance of liver damage, especially if he's on the lighter side weight wise

It can definitely kill you. That other user was overreacting a bit, 450mg probably wont kill you, but the lethal dose definitely isnt far off. People will accidentally hit that point as they get used to the drug and start gradually increasing their dose since they don't know what you're doing. Also it's very physically rough on you, doing it frequently will very likely cause you measurable brain damage and put you at risk for heart/liver issues. You can read plenty of horror stories on drug forums like erowid

i do not think i will die but i dont really care to remain undead at this point in life anyway really

as most people would recommend, if you want to hallucinate, do it properly by getting shrooms or ordering RC LSD and stuff. DPH has too many side effects and it's not that fun an experience from the trip reports i've read, as it is a deliriant after all. do report back with what you see and try not to do anything crazy to the hallucinations

Attached: saya.png (317x650, 328.36K)

hmm idk now you guys are frigtening me...

i have eaten entire boxes of dramamine before, never died or anything. am i playing stupid games here?

it's a shit drug user

i think you'll be fine user, just try to remember that you are delirious and don't do it again for a long time, or ever. it'll be a unique experience at the least.
that sounds like it would do some damage over time if you abused them frequently, but i have no idea and haven't read anything about that one compared to reading a fair few DPH trip reports.

Attached: 1582225745298.jpg (1190x1684, 875.17K)

i am going to perform the ritual to summon the jewish-demonic entitysnd brg forgivence maybe my soul can still be save

i should probably be very fine

You'll be fine, but let it be a note about how this is a shit drug and not to do it again, eh?

if that's what you want, i'm for it, 100%

hear is some track i am listening too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZLbEbVL7PY

im feeling it bros, everything is textured and breathing

I've 4g of weed stems, how much makes a good tea?

lol pls respond

all 4g

Off the mark. People are depressed because their quality of life, whether they realize it or not, is horrible. We spend all our time working to get sick and die one day. No wonder people aren't happy. The doctors love to act like you're just supposed to be perfectly content in this shitty existence, if you aren't and don't want to keep endlessly turning a wheel for someone else's benefit, you have "depression". It is real, which is what you people fail so miserably to realize. There is a chemical imbalance in the brain that can cause severe sadness and depression for no reason, but the majority of people just aren't content with the shitty hand dealt to them. I don't know why you people think its so unfathomable that your brain can fuck up and cause problems like that. Get a clue dipshit, learn what nuance is.

Also dissociatives like ketamine are good type of hallucinogen

Write yourself a reminder that you took benadryl and are delirious and that the weird shit you're seeing isnt real

Oh fuck, we're getting a big storm tomorrow! Blizzard conditions, hurricane force winds, high seas and heavy flooding.
I'm gonna get my chance at redemption for the Hurricane Henri bullshit.
and since I learn nothing, I'm gonna do the exact same thing over again.
I'm gonna take a tab of acid, go to the Point at 4 AM, climb the rocks, and try to cast myself into the wind and be destroyed.

The fuck you mean you just put 2g of weed into hot chocolate? Do you just like, grind it up and toss it in?

Friend of mine supposedly got a 600ug tab of LSD. Meant to be split into quarters. We split it into thirds with another friend and ended up having what I think was ego death. My mind/body completely dissolved for 2 hours then slowly came back. I honestly think it was NBOME because the trip felt kinda uneasy and I had a lot of nausea. The only visuals I remember are black and white strings vibrating and an intense light that made me think of my parents and their love.

>I honestly think it was NBOME
from your description I don't think so.
I went up to near-neurotoxic doses on NBOME and never got anything close to ego dissolution.
It's a very dry and shallow trip.
I have gotten to that point on ~200ug of LSD so that sounds about right.

I need to stop vaping pot, my lungs are shredded and i'm coughing up phlegm fuck this. I have to smoke it in the lowest heat and barely get high, it's not worth it

I'm very suspicious of the legitimacy of compounds where I live since there is no way to properly test them. I live in a 3rd world shithole with no access to test kits. I was a noob to LSD (only tried psilocybin once before) so we also thought we got legit LSD but you never know lol. Also we got a 250ug tab which we split into thirds (around 75-85ug) and had an excellent trip. Very gentle with slight visuals but never lost control. Lasted around 6-8 hours with the peak lasting around 2 hours. Never tried the standard dose of 100-150ug. The closest I've experienced to that dose was a trip with around 3g of dried shrooms but since it hits you in waves I didn't fully experience any sense of ego dissolution again.

On a side note. Is it worth to try DMT (or 5-meo dmt for that matter). I've heard its the most potent psychedelic but I'm not sure if there's any meaningful reflection to be made on DMT that you cant also make on LSD/shrooms

>Drugs from India have been stuck on the same shipping tracking step for over a week now
AHHHH THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART

Anyone got an opinion on mixing LSD and adderall?
I'm thinking about trying 100ug + 10mg tomorrow.

You're not going to like the answer but take a tolerance break. You don't want to be one of those people putting down 50-100 grams of kratom a day. At that point you're developing a habit comparable to real opioids for a weak buzz and the withdrawal is going to suck almost as bad as coming off something hard.

be careful of your heartrate, also there's no synergy at all so you're really kinda wasting adderall

>there's no synergy at all
that's disappointing, I thought they'd compliment each other.
but they clash instead?

I mean if you're not careful in your dosing (ie more of both) you'd pop your heart on that combo

well that's a given, yeah, I'd expect that. 100ug+10mg is pretty small dose of both.
I wanted to make the trip more speedy, acid is already speedy but it's gonna be a really high energy day and I want to be really, really in it without having too much of the visuals and general confusion.

Switch to edibles already.

I would assume that he boiled it for about an hour, but maybe user is retarded and wasted weed kek.

What is some good shit I can do while high on weed alone? I've smoked weed with friends and white it was fun at first it eventually just made me feel sleepy.
I decided to try edibles then and so tomorrow I'll be alone, what should I do to have fun considering it's supposed to be stronger and more lasting than smoking? other than posting here of course and listening to music.

Attached: 1643431918218.png (650x504, 398.02K)

Honestly the longer I've smoked weed the more likely I am to just do the ordinary unproductive shit I do sober (watch youtube videos, watch movies/shows, play vidya, etc).

Back when smoking weed still blew my mind, I remember nature documentaries in particular were always fun to watch.

Really? I've heard that vaping is fairly easy on the lungs. How long have you been smoking/vaping for?

Erotic hypnosis

second on the nature docs. or foreign movies with no subtitles

Pro tip, do not go down this path. It will genuinely give you psychosexual problems.

~4 years, for me oil pens are much harsher than joints but I'm at my parents rn and cant stink so no flower
yea I want to but its hard to find a quality vendor here

Oh, I fucked up so much today and now I wish it was my weekend so I could just smoke myself into oblivion.

After a couple of months of health(ier) eating, I ate a Kraft Mac & Cheese because food is getting scarcer in the house, and I didn't have much time tonight to make something from scratch. Feel like total garbage now. Nausea as bad as a shitload of mushrooms. Then I was talking to the qt3.14 I've been chasing. Been making good progress. Today I was teasing her enough that I actually felt a little bad, so I apologized tonight, and immediately regretted it as a bad move. But no big deal, all recoverable. I brushed it over and told her I wouldn't mind sitting down and just chatting with her sometime.

>Do we have anything to talk about?
A shit test if there ever was one, that I didn't catch until the words had already come out.
>Oh, there's always something to talk about.
Fuck. Fucking failed it. Should have told her we should talk about us getting together.
>Good night user.
Good night indeed.

Fuck me bros. I can fix this, but I just hopscotched backwards with this gal. I legitimately like her too. She's got something that scrambles my brains. Feel things about her I've never felt for anyone else.

I feel like I need to puke. At least I have my plans for the weekend. Got some quality carts and shrooms lined up.

Attached: happy.jpg (1534x2046, 544.51K)

I'm interested, how do I even perform this?

How often is it healthy to take amph at 20mg doses? Like what is the amphetamine version of the 3 month rule? 1 month? 2 weeks?

Is there any bacteria or chemical that will make weed unpalatable to people? There's """people""" in my building that constantly smoke weed and airflow brings it into my apartment.

If I knew of such a bacteria/chemical I could spray/smear it on their doorknob or release it into the air.

Attached: 1620085506577.jpg (1080x1039, 150.62K)

It's taken daily at like 80 mg/day for ADHD, I don't think amphetamine is proven to be toxic
Just don't get addicted/tolerance

Wise user.
I only drink when I had a hard day, so when I have a hard day I'm almost happy about it.
So every day is a good day.

You will ruin yourself sexually and never have a satisfactory married sex life. Don't.

Yeah, cops.
Just call the cops on them daily, that'll make drugs unpalatable to them.

I'm getting to that point where I just don't ever want to be sober anymore
Anything to make it go away

what are some cookable downers besides alcoholic beverages in minecraft

Depends on what you mean by downers. Do opiates count? Because opium tea is a thing according to these threads.

anything, If I knew how to cook benzos and barbies I would, and If I could make my own morphine I also would, in my minecraft expansion pack I mean

I NEED GABA AHHHHHH I NEED ALCOHOL I NEED XANAX WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT AHHHHH

all these fucking rc sites have a million different benzos and tryptamines but no god damn opis what the fuck

Attached: 1627794145723.jpg (1100x1007, 78.23K)

>I NEED
No, you want.

Depending on your jurisdiction, opioid analogs are illegal by default.

In some countries almost all RC are illegal because the law does precise "[drug] and analogs".

I'm a burger so my laws are pretty relaxed. I know some rc's have been banned across certain states but not in mine.

Nature documentaries or ambient music and an open world vidya
most opi analogues are illegal, they're how the US makes money on slavery after all, they have to own the monopoly

aw man, I overslept and missed the dawn. shouldn't have tried for that nap.
still took the acid anyway though.
but the blizzard is shaping up to be a disappointment. still gonna have fun though

Guys sublingual DMT is LIT

Do you know any RC store in EU? It's legal in my country. I want to order 3-FMA while waiting for my first ritalin and xanax orders.

we can't source here

Oh i see it might be legal in my country but not in other...

>It's not a real disorder
I really fucking wish it wasn't man. It sucks being a fucking caricature of all the symptoms dialed up to 11 and constantly disappointing those around you as well as trying all you can to change but being unable to despite great effort.

Based schizochad enjoying life.

Attached: 1504297251979.jpg (1053x720, 156.08K)

yeah it sucks, but i would look around on reddit, they talk about these sites openly.

my LSD just arrived, I can't take it until 4pm, would it be retarded to take it 8 hours until I usually go to sleep?

Also... how do I take a LSD blotter, just rip of a square and place it on my tongue? For how long

keep it under your tongue until it dissolves. Or swallow it. It's not rocket surgery my guy.

does taking it sublingual increase the ROO compared to eating it?
Also, would it keep it up all night?

no it doesn't really. The trip is 12 hours man, have you not read ANYTHING about acid before you do it???

I read that is was 18 hours actually, but I don't mind sleeping before the trip ends, hence why I asked
Also can someone answer my rate of onset question? I'm assuming the answer is yes because sublingual avoids stomach digestion but still

There are one or two very big RC shops in EU, but I can't give the name here.
Just visit subreddits, you'll find the names right away.

Attached: Capture.jpg (458x538, 20.83K)

have fun user, just finishing up an acid trip in the blizzard right now. got a shitton where I am, it's lit. Gonna go up on the roof and have a cig watching the snow pile up.

idk if anyone has a satisfactory married sex life user

I do.
I've been with my wife for 13 years. It took a while to perfectly learn how to satisfy the other, but it's all good now.

>Also can someone answer my rate of onset question?
>no it doesn't really

Been married for about 10 years now and I do. The boomer propaganda of "I hate my wife" really has done a number on the kids huh?

yeah dudes maybe you feel that way but that just means you're the one getting satisfied. I can guarantee she's bored of you, hates doing the things you think she likes, just does it to please you, and can't wait to get the fuck out of there. but hey, maybe I'm wrong and you're part of the 30? 20? 10% of marriages that "end" successfully when you die after 80 years of misery. best wishes.

>The boomer propaganda of "I hate my wife" really has done a number on the kids huh?
God I hate that. It's still the most common type of humor where I do sport with older men. Most of them are happy and satisfied in their married life, but the joke is always about how marriage life is hell and "the wife" is bad.

That's not a good thing.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x600, 123.69K)

now this is some serious projection KEK

Attached: 1619727807788.jpg (1125x1109, 97.83K)

taking it sublingual does affect the ROO though
can someone who knows what they're talking about answer my questions please?

>I can guarantee she's bored of you, hates doing the things you think she likes, just does it to please you, and can't wait to get the fuck out of there.
Jesus Christ, I hate to sound like a reddit nigger but, bro, who hurt you?

This isn't what life is like. Especially in a marriage where you do drugs together. I do MDMA with my wife all the time, all our issues are spoken about, nothing is held from one another.

The issue in most bad marriages is the lack of communication, and we don't have that. (Thanks drugs)

>I can guarantee she's bored of you, hates doing the things you think she likes, just does it to please you, and can't wait to get the fuck out of there. but hey, maybe I'm wrong and you're part of the 30? 20? 10% of marriages that "end" successfully when you die after 80 years of misery. best wishes.
Oh my god the projection oozes from this. Seethe and cope.

>>erowid.org
>>tripsafe.org
>>rollsafe.org
>>psychonautwiki.org

she's going to leave you once her mdma tolerance gets high enough that you don't give her enough oxytocin. and she's going to take half your drug money. but hey, maybe you're the magical 10% who found "true love." Sure.
no user, you are just autistic and don't understand that nobody is going to say "I am unhappy and unsatisfied in my married life." They'll say sure, everything's fine, we're fine, it's fine, and meanwhile, they laugh like hell at jokes about how their wives are miserable shrill harpies.
Sorry you're trapped already but the reality is life never works out like a children's story where people live happily ever after. If you're the happy one, it just means she's unhappy. Wait and see if I'm right or not.
you absorb most of the acid as soon as it hits your tongue, keeping it in your mouth or eating it shouldn't noticeably impact onset time.

>t. has never spoken to a woman before

Attached: 20211126_074616.jpg (1080x888, 569.02K)

I've spoken to plenty of women user, that's why I'd never consider marrying one. Maybe your problem is you stopped listening to them once one of them started telling you things you wanted to hear?

yeah alright user, but i'm not reading that :)

Attached: 1626264910271.jpg (1032x800, 820.75K)

i'm more likely to habeeb ADHD is real over borderline personality disorder.

too late you said you would no takebacks

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-29 10-18-29.png (544x173, 60.19K)

that's not me and you can't prove it

>Maybe your problem is you stopped listening to them once one of them started telling you things you wanted to hear?
or maybe not every woman is just a shell of a person waiting to be fucked (read: object) and some have actual interests hobbies and passions like normal people? You're still just projecting about your anger user.

he said "someone who knows what they're talking about" you half baked incel, leave it to someone smarter, you might hurt yourself

>habeeb
Also, I don't see why you wouldn't believe that BPD is real. People who genuinely have it often come close to having full blown psychotic episodes where they act like they're on meth for days, often doing retarded shit or gravitating towards sex and drugs. You can't really fake that stuff, they get retarded ideas that they're extremely enthusiastic about because of their condition. Then they crash completely and feel like shit for a long time. Maybe it's not a real disorder in the sense that some of them enjoy it and think that it's worth the tradeoff, but that's about it.

Attached: 1634570528494.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

some lsd in a controlled setting should help you with the triggering feelings you are now experiencing. try to talk about the trauma in a safe space to blunt the pain.

I have my weed
I have my benzos
And a bottle of beer
That's all I need sometimes

Cringe incel
Have sex

Jesus bro, YOU need some MDMA therapy to express all your hatred for women and your coping mechanism for loneliness.

It's not a good way to live.

Lmfao what is with you pansy pussies and projecting your mental illnesses. I'd legitimate like to know how much time you've dedicated to stalking niggas, and I mean actual men not guys who you fetishize because you're a repressed faggot.

I have plenty of sex and no anger towards women. I have a zen-like acceptance of the human nature. I'm no einstein, but over the course of my life, I've understood a few simple things.
the sun rises and sets every day
society is controlled by the rich
every relationship gets boring and pretending it won't just means you get trapped in it

Take your meds before replying to me please.

>I have plenty of sex and no anger towards women

Attached: 1607447672602.jpg (392x379, 119.39K)

May take 2g of mushrooms tomorrow, not looking for a recreational experience desu. I just want to quit fucking smoking tobacco holy shit

Attached: 1642080375794.jpg (400x400, 11.63K)

Thanks I found different shops that seems reliable. Now I need to know if I buy 3-FMA or 2-FMA. I don't know if I need the added euphoric effect of 3-FMA compared to 2-FMA.

oh man yeah it's been good, blizzard's blizzin, and no I didnt miss the worst of it, had some fuckin good bliz
need a blizzard break dand getting back at it
walked MILES
good time.
my blood can't decide if it's too cold or too hot. I put too many layers.
fuckin, I was worried psychedelics and cold weather weren't compatible but I'm out here having a very good time.

might spend tonigith in the hospital for completely unrelated reasons, but until that happens I'm gonna be out here being stoked on life this morning.

damn bro good luck with the hospital!
I always run way hot when I trip, was walking around with just a hoodie on earlier. psychs were made for the cold. if it were hotter I'd just melt on the pavement.

I don't do good with the cold in general. I get chilled to the bone easy because I'm too thin. I like the heat when I can lose my shirt in the woods.
But it's been nice.
Hosiptal, fuck if I know how I'm gonna drive there when the time comes. but that's there, not here. We'll see. there's never a good time.

Life is pain, How it differs from death!

>fuckin, I was worried psychedelics and cold weather weren't compatible but I'm out here having a very good time.
Careful not to get a freeze burn without realizing it, or sweating a lot and getting a pneumonia then getting declared a covid death.

>cokehead and alcoholic
>have smoked weed maybe 4 times in my life
>at friend's baby shower
>friend's family is pretty cool
>tequila shots are flowing
>uncle is giving me free coke
>another uncle invites me to smoke weed with them in the backyard with some other family members
>beyond fucked up at this point so I agree
>take 2 big hits of a blunt
>bad idea
>spend the next 2 hours throwing up in their backyard while friend's family are dying laughing
>coked out as well
>think im actually about to die
>end up on the phone with 911
>friend sees and yanks my phone away
>too late, ambulance is on the way
>eventually pull myself together and go outside and tell the paramedics that I'm fine

don't think I can ever show my face in that house again

If it makes you feel any better, I made an ass of myself as well not that long ago because of drugs. I overdid it with the weed and wine (both very strong and delicious, and I'm not a wine drinker) and nearly passed out in a stranger's house. Okay it was a friend of a friend, not a complete stranger, and we were visiting, but it was a first impression. Thankfully I managed to recover after a while without vomiting and things turned out fine, but I'm done with alcohol (or at least getting drunk) for a long time.

Attached: 1642272176037.png (686x525, 51.68K)

Why u being such a fuckin snitch ass buzz kill mind yo own fuckin buisness

T.anons neighbor

When I did ket it felt a little hard to swallow, is this normal? I checked with psychonauts and can't find anything?

>keep bonking the lip of my bong with my lip ring
Any tips? It's VERY slightly annoying.

>lip ring
try being less of a homo

>try being less of a homo
Nah.

Out of weed after smoking a month straight.

Now begins the "stay up for three days straight agitated as fuck" arc because I'm broke as fuck for the next month.

>lip ring
Lmao faggot

Dunno about ket specifically, but some drugs can do that. It happened to me on codeine and others reported similar side effects.

Attached: 1588371178025.jpg (657x527, 39.51K)

Currently on pregabalin and a few beers. It's nice, but it's all i can get rn. I can't wait to get some heroin again.

remove the lip ring? or stop using a bong. your pick.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck good luck user

Attached: agony.png (116x115, 20.83K)

Anyone got an opinion on 1V - LSD

Attached: 34jy9jmx2vf11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

>psychs were made for the cold.
heh, I've been wrong all this time about psychedelics and cold weather. always thought I'd be miserable tripping in the cold. Nope.
Was out there thinking it was way warmer than it was supposed to be, then went to strip off my jeans and they were actually frozen.
I was exhausted and half alive by the time I got home but fuck I had a good time out in the blizzard.
10/10 would do again

Anything special about taking pyschedlics in the winter?
I been saving my shit for the summer so it can be as colorful as possible

Fore me the cold was always a trip killer, although i have to admit that walking through the snow on ket was fun.

>Anything special about taking pyschedlics in the winter?
well, today it was special because we had a blizzard and I had nothing else to do.
With all the wind and snow and everything it was a total sensory overload.
aside from that? well I'd rather trip in the summer, I want to sit in the heat and see all the plants living and lose my shirt and melt into the forest. but I was wrong to think I could never take acid when it's cold out.

>well I'd rather trip in the summer, I want to sit in the heat and see all the plants living and lose my shirt and melt into the forest
Exactly what I thought

>but I was wrong to think I could never take acid when it's cold out.
Heard from people that they usually don't feel the cold, but you just experienced that so

just fuck your wife dude, goddamn

Its getting harder and harder to buy monero
Atleast in the UK, its being systematically removed from every exchange.

add another gram desu

Acid is made for the cold, the whole digital feeling / visuals really fit it.

>Heard from people that they usually don't feel the cold, but you just experienced that so
was very surprised. I'm usually the type to be shivering if it's under 70.
my hands would have been fucked from vasoconstriction if I didn't have one of those little gas powered heaters. but I was toasty and loving it. 15 degrees and loving it.
yeah, summer trips are best but winter tripping is definitely a thing I'm gonna do more of now.

>Its getting harder and harder to buy monero
Not at all.
Get Monero directly with Kraken in most countries (not in the UK).
Or otherwise, Kraken but get LTC instead and swap it with a swap service, like ChangeNow/CakeWallet.

Attached: HowToBuyMonero.jpg (2276x1280, 345.1K)

I took acid last february, didn't spend much time outdoors but the snow covered trees were absolutely beautiful and you kind of stop noticing the cold. Had a lot of fun playing in the snow outside my apartment until I realized people could see me kek.

I want to trip on shrooms this weekend while it storms actually, but I'm staying at my parent's place rn and can't slip in/out easily, I get too physically pumped on them and am worried I'll just be bored stuck in this basement.

>I get too physically pumped on them and am worried I'll just be bored stuck in this basement.
this is me on psychedelics. I can't stay still, I go walk for miles and miles. don't get how people can spend a whole trip in one room. I'd be understimulated even though everything to look at is amazing as it is. need the distance.
shit, I did almost 8 miles today in the snow. I am so wonderfully tired.

besides walk around, what do you like to do when tripping?

for me taking any psychedelic in the cold is an awful experience. it becomes so overwhelming all i can think about is wanting to be warm and i start shivering uncontrollably. really kills the visuals for me too, i guess cause i'm focusing on the cold instead.

Imho dissos are winter vibes and psychs are summer vibes. Does not mean it wont be enjoyable if you switch it up tho

people with ADHD quite literally have different morphology in their prefrontal cortex.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4834461/#:~:text=Relative to controls, children with,evident in the control children.

it is real

Reminder that sublingual DMT is literally a thing and it seems to be the best way to take it hands on, I am never fucking going back to smoking or getting DMT in my stomach. It's not "mainstream" yet, only a handful of nexians started trying it 4 months ago.

1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-B-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-B-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses over 90mg (such as 100 to 120mg). 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90 to 120mg = +5 Shulgin level life changing strength.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of a spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Hold a lighter under the spoon to heat up spoon for around 20 seconds or so, until the solution just starts to boil, then pull flame away, so that complete dissolution or dissolving takes place, after heating up, mix the contents a little bit more before using, see pics.
7) Take 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine orally around 45 minutes before. Place 35mg of freebase harmine under your tongue. Then place bottom of your tongue onto HPBCD complexed DMT spoon, the HPBCD DMT glob will all adhere as HPBCD powder forms sticky complexes. Be sure to take the 35mg harmine and HPBCD DMT under tongue all at the exact same time in order to activate the DMT

Pros:
- no nausea at all, literally none
- fast but smooth come-up with NO anxiety, the THH has a noticeable anti-anxiety effect
- a moderate dose lasts an hour at least
- the visions are more coloured, structured, and beautiful

Attached: file.png (750x563, 724.89K)

>not looking for a rec experience
>add another gram
mate your fried

How much lamer is a kratom high compared to a heroin high?

I think im a neolobotomist now

Irrelevant. We all have different brains.
I've seen dudes with diagnosed "adhd" become normal through discipline and habit.

If it can be solved through sheer will, it's not a real thing.

>besides walk around, what do you like to do when tripping?
I love to dance, if I'm not out for a walk I'm usually grooving, I'm sure I look like an idiot lol. Swimming is fun too when it's summer and I can get to the beach.

just found pic rel, forcing down a whole bowl of dip just for 1g sounds so gross to me haha wtf

Attached: 86F83DD9-7656-4067-A58E-83586DF4DE95.jpg (542x1001, 336.78K)

That's kind of like saying obesity isn't real because you know some people who lost weight.

>Swimming
yeah, i want to try this. Swimming on acid seems great, all that sensation all over you. I rarely get to swim and last time I did I was sober and it was still just a godly transcendental experience.

>forcing down a whole bowl of dip just for 1g sounds so gross to me haha wtf
the dose is a little low, but for a party or something it sounds fun.

>for me taking any psychedelic in the cold is an awful experience.
part of the beauty of it. Everyone experiences psychedelics so differently. Shows of course that the experience doesn't come from the drug, it comes from you.

Where did you find picrel? I unironically find shrooms delicious and would love to eat this just for the flavor

and also really since I'm feeling sentimental I need to say, I'm so fucking glad I did this today, so glad I took a trip and walked in a blizzard and had such an amazing time just living life.
I still don't know if I'm going to end up in the hospital tonight or not, but I'm so grateful I took this day to live and LIVE instead of sitting in the dark waiting, insane with the fear of sickness and dying.
Later is later. now is now.

I understand why LSD and psilocybin were/are used in therapy for the dying to help them accept their death. I'm not going to die (from this) but still I get it. I'm here in the present and I accept whatever the future's gonna throw at me.

So I've been harvesting my dead THC/D8 cartridges when they stop hitting, the way I've done it is screw the top off and pop the bottom atomizer(?) bit out and pushing cigarette paper through to wax them up to smoke in a pipe. I get a oily/waxy feel in my mouth after each hit but it works in a pinch until I go out for a new one.
Anyone else do this?
SWYD8 lmao

Attached: Itachio.jpg (224x225, 9.63K)

Denying the existence of ADHD or modern medicine's understanding of it is simply willful ignorance.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01477.x
Even Actively searching for "ADHD not real" or anything along that line ONLY returns quacks and wackjobs, nobody with any actual credentials.
behavioralandbrainfunctions.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1744-9081-5-7
You don't just have to stay ignorant in order to assert ADHD isn't real, you have to actively deny reality.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S135730391200182X

>Swimming on acid seems great, all that sensation all over you.
it's an amazing feeling if you get the chance, I'm lucky to live close to the ocean. one of my favourite trip experiences was on shrooms, I was planning to chill in the forest like usual but it was the middle of a heat wave and I was dying, so unconsciously like I was being guided on some divine quest, I trekked 40 minutes to the beach, drenched in sweat, and stripped down to my undies in front of 100s of people to jump in the water. It was one of the most cathartic, and fun experience of my life.
idk if we should post links here, but it's a canadian site, if you're a leaf you can find weird shit like that pretty easily in any search engine.

>It was one of the most cathartic, and fun experience of my life.
that sounds amazing. something about anticipation on psychedelics, when you're going toward something and it builds and builds like that... I can picture how you felt.
>in front of 100s of people
I also live near the ocean but this is what keeps me away. I'll probably get over that this year. I gotta go do more living.
Last time I went swimming it was kinda similar, heat wave and I was chilling in the woods, there was a secluded little lake and I just went fuck it, stripped down and jumped in, first time in forever and god it was nice.

ADHD is real the same way "sloth disorder" is real.

If you can "fix" it by pushing yourself, it's not a real thing.

Idk, i'm a huge pussy and 3g seem a lot. I've already done 2g and it was the sweet spot for me to not shit myself. 200ug of LSD for example, it's extreme for me

>I also live near the ocean but this is what keeps me away. I'll probably get over that this year. I gotta go do more living.
yeah that used to hold me back as well, it was that trip that kind of helped me get over it. I just did not give a fuck at that moment and I realized probably nobody else does either, it felt so great to act uninhibited like that. Secluded spots are ideal tho, that sounds really fun user.

idk if you're the hospital guy btw, but I feel you bro, actually the reason i'm staying with my parents is medical I've got a lot of appointments next month. just want to go home and trip lmfao, you're very right that it helps you confront mortality. Hope you feel better soon, whatever's ailing you.

>Denying the existence of ADHD or modern medicine's understanding of it is simply willful ignorance.

Attached: 5413765876497586586357.jpg (900x900, 99.17K)

I am the hospital guy, and thanks.
I've been really bummed lately, this past year has been a year of realizing I took my perfect health for granted, as I suppose we all do until we get a reality check.
I don't like hospitals at all, don't like doctors, hate needles, all that medical shit is horror to me. Lucky all things considered I don't have it too bad. A couple things hopefully I can get straightened out this year and I want to go traveling.
Typical. I took too much for granted and wasted a lot of life. 2020 was actually a great year for me because I took a step back from the busy world grind and went and did a lot of great living. End of 2020 is when the health stuff started to hit me.
But shit, I've got the hope, I'm still pretty young, not dying or sickly or anything, just got some issues gotta be straightened out.

>I've got a lot of appointments next month.
stay strong user. hope you get through OK.

Waiting for the edibles to kick in...

i love edibles so much

Yeah this is my first time, I'll be sure to post itt from time to time

how much you take?

I LOVE KET ket ket ket

5 days remain until drugs

Jajjaaj on 20mg amph with nothing to do time to stimpost. Will probably draw or something just to keep my hands busy. No I will not stimfap.

Attached: 014F676F-9CB8-4821-865E-3D92C3AFF8BD.jpg (649x823, 94.66K)

Got a night by myself with codeine and some whisky. How much codeine should I be taking to really feel them kick in? I don't care if I OD I just want to feel the effects of them. Already dead inside so just want to enjoy myself.

Attached: 1643305415532.jpg (225x225, 7.75K)

I didn't think there would be a sunset tonight, because the sky was so full of snow and clouds, but there was. by then the blizzard lifted a bit.
I thought I was coming down, but I honestly cried when I saw the sky go red. Had to. The day really was missing some color.
And even though I'm in a little pain and it's getting worse, I feel good. because I know the world is not a cold dead place, and I am still very much alive inside. And I wish at this moment I had somebody right in front of me, so I could look them straight in the eyes, shake them by the shoulders, and say "I am alive! And you are too!"
Might sound a little generic or cliche, and certainly dramatic and sentimental, but fuck it. it's real. and I really needed this. I've been so down on life lately.

LSD is a wonderful drug.

I have a vidya tourney later today so I amped myself up with a fuckton of lyrica!

Attached: nowi.png (400x240, 131.54K)

good luck lyricanon

just because you can overcome a problem through strong willpower doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist.

Anyone have any experience with 2C-B-FLY? Thinking of ordering some.

Attached: fly.png (2304x3072, 1.18M)

best of luck, stay safe

Whata the tourney for
VGCC GANG
>VGCC GAMG

VGCC GANG
>VGCC GAMG

VGCC GANG
>VGCC GAMG

okay you niggers REALLY underrate phenibut. This shit is TOP TIER until the rebound anxiety, dehydration and withdrawal hits the next day. I could ace a job interview right now. Instead, I'm just chilling and drinking monsters while playing unreal tournament.
GABAergics / VGCCs that i've tried, rated:
Phenibut > pharma benzos (no rcs yet) > gabapentin > GBL > POWER GAP > alcohol

have fun lyricabro, I need to try pregabalin next

N I N J A L A!!!

Attached: nono.jpg (1032x1457, 211.52K)

How old is too old for drugs?

Ok can a stimchad explain to me how tf addy XRs actually work. Is like 10mg drawn out or 10mg once and then 10mg later? Also how long does it kill sleep. Redditors cant agree if XR lasts 2 or 16 hours like where did this variance come from?

Gabapentinoid enjoyer stay winning

Now that opis and Benzos are actually heavily regulated in the great satan its time for the GABAPENTINOID GOLDEN AGE Of downerdom. One those new pregabalin analogs might be the oxy of the 2020s-2030s

idk, isn't it pills that are mixed with some shady shit to make it harder/slower to digest, so instead of hitting all at once it take longer to digest etc

phenibut doesn't do shit for me unfortunately, or fortunately.. considering i'm an addict type brain

when you're dead you're too old

i only ever took XR but it felt like 5mg after 30mg and then another "burst" of 5mg like 5 hours later
i would take it at 8am and it would wear off by 6pm
>where does the variance come from
drugs affect people differently, based off of weight and other things. the first few days i took it it felt like it lasted forever but eventually didnt

I wasn't a believer in weed but I feel the pull lately now bros.

Didn't truly arrive at weed until my 30s. It's pretty enjoyable.

desu I think it's better to go drugs when you're older, let your brain develop first

>tfw i abused everything i could, had bad trips, psychosis, addiction
>all that shit before i hit 22
ayy lmao

Attached: cat.jpg (650x650, 103.44K)

I started doing shrooms and dxm when I was 20 am I fucked?

no lol

dont think to hard about it bro

>he hasn't done recreational russian sleep experiments
>he hasn't done recreational laser blinding
ngmi

Attached: 4864834834836.jpg (2391x2121, 1.71M)

>nutmeg
it's astonishing to think people will really go out of their way to get high on fucking nutmeg LMAO

I think I'm already at the point of 'recreational brain damage', I do want to get a pharma degree but unfortunately that shit's a scam

herbpedia.wikidot.com/oilahuasca-activators
not only that but there's people trying to make it better too

>I do want to get a pharma degree but unfortunately that shit's a scam
professor dave on youtube, he teach's this shit for free so you don't have to shill out for it. Chem is almost worth paying for because of lab time I'd argue, but pharma is a waste.
>unironically have dosed ethanol with methanol to make it stronger

What conclusions have they drawn? How can nutmeg be made safer/ more enjoyable?

>Don't have an addictive personality
>Generally enjoy life for the most part
>Have money

Should I do heroin?

top fif

Space paste type stuff is not the worse when u have not shit else. That being said its an actual prison drug and sure feels like. Very dirty

How many in this thread get high off their memories?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FlS454h6QIM

It's never too late to develop a drug habit

Should I do 3-HO-PCP tonight?

read the link user
I'm odd in that I actually kinda like dissos and the likes. Nutmeg is a long ass trip when you're not careful though, I've read reports of people tripping for 72 hours straight, that's just insane - imagine going to bed high, waking up high, going to bed high again, and waking up high AGAIN, no thanks

The only drug thats lasted as long as my space paste Trips was literally DOM. Luckily I kept my doses Small and it only lasted 14 hour or so

What are baribiturates like? How would you compare them to benzos?

Attached: 23kt2k3t.png (499x498, 668.88K)

Just keep your bladder and disso permatolerance in mind.

everything gets boring over the passage of time dumbass. u supposed to work to make things interesting, keep yourself n your partner on your toes. but what would u know about that loser lmfao

how bad is it to roll two days in a row? I'm a bit bored now so I'm a bit interested, but if it's too neurotoxic I won't bother.

bad, don't!

Come to think of it, the first time I was intoxicated was nitrous at the dentist's as a child. Knocked me right out.

good enough for me, not tonight
I'd drop some acid instead but it's already midnight so it's probably too late

Attached: Gumshoe Gooper.gif (116x166, 123.04K)

i'm also completely sober today. it feels weird.

Attached: lotr.jpg (831x1024, 102.15K)

just because ADHD is misdiagnosed doesnt mean its not real dipshit.

probably not no. but if you wanna try it no one can stop you. just dont inject first time. you'll either get withdrawal or crave it intensely. just snort a little
also
>>Have money
biggest reason you shouldnt do it 2bqh. why do other opis user? just curious

Use the money on more obscure expensive drugs

If you really got money like post an adrenochrome trip report on /df/

but oilahasuca is completely different. you do realize theyre not getting high on the nutmeg when you use it for oilahausca right? its for fucking with your enzymes.

No.
It's not a "fun drug" it just numbs the pain for those of us who hate living. If you're content with your life do something else.

At this point Raw nutmeg space paste and oilhuasca could be there Own drug group

I propose
>the boof ass version of essential amphetamines since they are sadly scarce

>tfw lying in bed waiting for the coke ti release me and for alcohol to kick in
Worst feeling when the party disperses early

the point is to fuck with your enzymes to make it process the nutmeg a specific way

Gotta say after my first night of stim posting I see the appeal

Just a nice thing to keep your hands busy and the brilliant thoughts you will surely have on amphetamine. Still literally a stim baby this 20mg XR hitting like diet molly.

Also what exactly is the appeal of doing this everyday cuz the downsides are pretty annoying I could see this getting old fast. That being said this is very fun on a once a month basis.

Are there any good combos with amphetamine that are not dangerous ? I have heard good things about phenibut before. It seems like the only safe and fun would any kind of mild sedative. Last time I found out that Kratom is like the cheat code for comedowns.

Goddamn what is up with every normienigger talking about how they relate to addiction after having a single coke comedown
You aren't special and don't know shit about what is probably the closest thing to literal possession

are there recipes for that? the only ones im familiar with dont use nutmeg as the main psychoactive ingredient. i think you are thinking of space paste. which i guess now that i think about it is basically oilahausca but boring and not actually psychedelic.

can any RCfags help me out?
is there any point to trying 4-AcO-DET when i've already tried 4-HO-DET? basically the reason im asking is because i'm running out of cool RCs to try that are realistically attainable in my country. using DET as an example, but i've tried mostly hydroxy based ones like miprocin, iprocin, metocin etc.
i am assuming since 4-HO-DMT and 4-AcO-DMT are identical in effect, it'd be the same for other tryptamines. am i wrong?

i am doing so bad in vidya
i give up
i'm gonna get high

Attached: nowi high af.gif (276x276, 93.69K)

>It's not a "fun drug"
it certainly is the first couple times

Phenibut can be VERY synergistic with stims; hell, even with caffeine it's almost has a mini-speed feeling that feels more sustainable to me than hard stims. Only problem is it's a very hit-or-miss drug in that you pretty much don't get a response to it at all, need massive amounts to feel anything/need to fast to feel it, or it feels so damn good you'll want to use it every day because the long half-life fools your monkey brain.

Are the cheap $15 scales on amazon that say they can weigh as low as 0.001g really accurate? Got an order of chems coming and I don't want to eyeball this shit.

Attached: 1624327946045.jpg (800x850, 102.54K)

I seem to be blessed as a good metabolizer of it cuz 1-1.5 grams gets me fucked up all day and i am able to just put it down until next month or so. Very strange sedative that I will enjoy until it is inevitably banned unless by some miracle it just become a OTC hard drug like DXM

the cheapo one I bought seems to work just fine for me. I haven't weighed extremely low dose stuff (2cb or the like) but it has worked just fine for making edibles with as low as 50mg of weed and booster doses of MDMA.

Attached: scale.png (1217x706, 358.01K)

>How much codeine should I be taking to really feel them kick in?
300-350mg would be around the safe upper threshold. Sure you can probably survive much more, but you don't want to go overboard with a drug as shitty as codeine anyway. It has an upper limit where all you get afterwards are unpleasant side effects.

But if it's your first time doing opiates you might want to take it slower to see how your body reacts.

Attached: 1544459970737.jpg (500x403, 46.94K)

Stimulants make me dysphoric and I get no rec value because it just fixes 'adhd' or whatever the fuck. Opiates make me vomit profusely even w/ proper preparation. Weed makes me Schiz out and hear peoples thoughts. Fuck.

>do lsd 100+ times
>have done as much as 1-2mg
>try a small amount of dmt, maybe 10-20mg
>sends me to the shadow realm but isn't particularly impressive
>fuck it, how bad can it be? I've done 2mg of acid and it was fucking great. I'm a badass motherfucker
>load up 40 mg
>in another dimension almost before I can even put the vape down
>I'm blind, inside a washing machine, strapped to a roller coaster, with bizarre electrical interference blasting at 100 decibels
>"wow this is cool" for the first 30 seconds
>"holy shit please god jesus let this end soon" for the remainder
>start to come down within about 10-20 min (impossible to know for sure)
>panicking and feeling like I just got raped like in some tentacle hentai or some shit
>flush the rest of my dmt stash immediately
>reevaluating my entire life
I was not ready for that. what the fuck. i regret flushing it but fuck. just wow. apparently ayahuasca is dmt but it lasts 8-12 hours instead of 10 minutes

what the fuck.......

Attached: stew.gif (500x375, 64.42K)

>>flush the rest of my dmt stash immediately
I did that also after a particularly nasty pharmahuasca trip with 2 g. I get that feeling of "what the fuck is this demonic shit I am never touching it"

the ayahuasca is not as intense or visual as smoking it

I just can't even comprehend what the fuck happened. It was like being blind and electrocuted for 20 minutes straight without knowing who I am or where I was

On the plus side I decided to fix a lot of shit in my life immediately afterward so even though it was the only "bad trip" i've ever had I'm glad iI did it

but idk if ill ever do it again. holy fuck
how is it possible that i can handle 12 tabs of acid but not 50mg dmt

shit literally changed my life

>the ayahuasca is not as intense or visual as smoking it
What's it like? The DMT visuals for me were really fucking boring to be honest, I expected some kind of colorful dimension full of interesting patterns but I just got darkness and fucking horrifying monochrome warping "entities" or shapes, it's hard to describe. I hated it. Nothing about it was good except for how I felt afterward. It was very humbling. Basically I feel like I got raped

Same shit here dude. DMT is not to be fucked with and in my opinion people do it way, way too freely and talk about it like it's in the same tier as lsd or mushrooms. It aint.

I could handle DMT. I'm already crazy. I'd be fine.

try it and get back to us newfag.

>could

Attached: 1537624186858.jpg (343x340, 159.12K)

First chance I get, I'm finna. I'll show y'all how it's done

>tfw ass itches

Attached: 1643075162645.jpg (720x720, 44.02K)

Now this a rare Pepe

Who else up coming down from amph the Kratom is starting to kick in should be sleep by 3:00am. It would be nice to this with a gf but what can you do but keep trying? Im almost there I can feel it.

Also whats better
>druggie Gf
>sober gf

Attached: 70AE4FE0-A500-4408-8C37-9477E2DAEA95.jpg (750x1253, 665.51K)

Psychedelic fags never learn is a liftime of psychosis really that attractive

its just a hangover

I already have psychosis, what's the worst that could happen?

sheeeeeesh no cap fr on foenem???

Attached: 1641260864051.png (751x670, 548.73K)

what attracts you to psychedelics anyway ? tried a tab of acid 3 years ago and it was pure hell

Had a good experience on acid before, interested in spiritual/ supernatural experiences, pretty open-minded when it comes to the nature of reality, always believed things in dreams have some authority. I'm a little loose in my grip on things. Not totally convinced the world around us is all it seems. I believe there's more to see and psychadelics are a great way to see a little more and a little differently.

thats pretty interesting and ballsy if i do say so myself ill stick with my oxy/addy cycling have fun on your journeys m8

Fuck I started smoking weed a few days ago and now I want to be constantly high
I'm already addicted. I'm awaiting evening so that I can smoke

>addicted to weed
christ these zoomers are fucking weak

BUT BRO YOU CAN BE ADDICTED TO CHEESEBURGERS TOO SO WEED = NOT BAD
JAMIE PULL UP THAT NCBI (((META-ANAYLSIS))) THAT DEMONSTRATES DOPAMINE DYSFUNCTION IN (((N=3))) PARTICIPANTS
WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE YOU CAN'T BECOME ETERNALLY NAUSEOUS FROM SMOKING CARTS AND DOING EDIBLES DAILY BROOO IT'S JUST A PLAAAAAANT

Attached: 1599497968945.jpg (600x600, 77.67K)

kek
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

i know a guy who was addicted to weed and cheeseburgers at the same time

Attached: tbp.jpg (400x400, 27.66K)

man, I can kind of understand why people spike MDMA pills with caffeine all the time, this shit will knock you the fuck out if you're tired

don't do MDMA if you didn't get a good night of sleep before, anons

psychedelics are beyond euphoric to me, my first acid tab was one of the most magical experiences of my life. sorry you had a bad experience user.

it wasnt all bad i loved the giggles for the first hour or so but then every bad thing that ever happened to me surfaced yeah not fun especially if u been through it nahmsayin

I had many such experiences on acid and I still like it
But I don't like how long it is, for me it lasted over 24h

is it genetics? personality ? setting ? why for some its a magical drug of happiness and zen and for some total hell ?

I went into acid prepared for Hell - hoping for it, even. I wanted to face my demons. The reality was much different. It was as though I'd been let in on a cosmic joke, and needed to lighten up. Take myself less seriously.

I don't do acid anymore because I felt weird sensations in my body, like heart palpitations or weird tensions, even with little dosages, and I couldn't focus on anything else but my health

>I don't do acid anymore
good take care of yourself bud sounds like your body had enough of it

idk, probably a combination of all. And I think intent and how you incorporate the trip are part too. Most of my trips are on the happy/magical end of things, but many times I've also sought out to confront my demons and I've become a better person for it imo. you have to treat it almost like therapy when you're doing that, it's not always gonna be pleasant yknow.
also personally I prefer shrooms but many people who love acid have bad experiences with them, so it really just varies person to person

yeah i thought its gonna be a le happy molly trip maybe thats why i freaked out

>phenibut. This shit is TOP TIER until the rebound anxiety, dehydration and withdrawal hits the next day
I did it plenty of times, up to 2g, and never had those side-effects.
Never did it more than a week though.

Try to not do drugs before you're 25.
And as you grow older, stray away from upper/downer and only concentrate on psychs, it's safer and not as much as a health risk.

Nah it's not a thing, stop whining and start fixing your life, like other dudes with ADHD did before you.

Psychs only are a risk if you are genetically predisposed to psychotic illnesses.
Most people are not.

Stay mad old fag
Us zoomers might as well own the internet we born in it molded by it...

Once Any Forums is fully zoomerized it will be much better

I just wonder about this. I'm predisposed, and to addiction as well, but I find that in my experience it's normies who are most terrified of acid. People with a more malleable view of the world are less likely to be severely impacted by it imo. There's nothing to shatter; no fixed worldview that they rely on in order to function.

I'm smoking the smart weed today

Lahey did his ass so dirt vro
Randy should have left him and the park

Do you think the police care much about people quietly taking drugs? They have better shit to do, right? Needle exchanges surely wouldn't exist if they were going to lock up users. Not in America, not black.

In my subjective experience from many group trips one common theme was how good the trip went was tied to how well you were at either just letting go and not fighting it and/or how strong the voice of reason saying your just tripping bro is.

Basically as long as the setting is good a lot boils down to if you can handle the mindfuck well. Also why people like to project shitty self serving spiritual shit to psychs cuz its a nice cope for some when they ego getting dissolved n shit.

This
Theres prolly some Taoist saying that explains it well but if your uptight person who needs to feel in control of situation or just generally not good with change than it may not be for you

Depends where you are, but usually they don't care.
That being said, while the cops themselves don't care, the laws are made by politicians and they are retards. So if the cops witnesses someone taking drugs, they might have to apply the law which sometimes is insanely harsh.

Look up your local laws.

I live in the states and unless you're selling drugs, using said drugs in public, or driving under the influence of them police generally don't give a shit. They're mainly after dealers because that's how they get shit to push on the streets.

They care if someone reports it, they have to check it then and they probably get more money if they're successful
But they care more about catching the vendors

Speaking of getting caught, I remember a couple of anons talking about how they had cops come to their door after ordering off the darknet. I wonder what step they fucked up. I'm paranoid enough as it is, but better to know about these things than to have them happen to you I guess.

Attached: 1628889357179.jpg (1500x1500, 149.03K)

>Speaking of getting caught, I remember a couple of anons talking about how they had cops come to their door after ordering off the darknet. I wonder what step they fucked up.
Usually they didn't fuck up anything, the package for intercepted, and the cops came with it.

If it's the first time, they won't do pretty much anything, but if it's a big amount or the Xth time, they might.

You should aim at ordering domestic, no big (trafficking) amounts, one order at a time, and don't reuse the same address if you were caught once.
Sometimes it's just bad luck.

What should you do if they come knocking?

Let them do their thing and don't speak to them

Nothing.
Don't accept packages, don't let anyone in, don't answer questions, don't even deny anything, it's useless to lie, you might get yourself in more trouble and you won't fool them anyway.

Shut up and wait for them to go away. You cannot make anything worse by not talking.

Even if you're obviously home?

Yeah, except if they declare to have a warrant to search the home, there is nothing they can do anyway.
But even if you open the door, just don't answer questions, don't say anything, let them talk, and they'll go away.

Things are what they are, there is nothing you can do or say that will make the problems go away, the best thing to do is to not worsen your case, so just shut up.
If you're getting charged or arrested, stay quiet and ask for a lawyer. That's it.

>use bong without cleaning for 2 weeks
>hits smooth
>clean piece and put in fresh water
>feels like I'm inhaling burning trash
explain.

Maybe the impurities and oily residue act as particle catchers? I don't know I'm not a pothead.

why is this thread just denial of mental illnesses
>anti skub convincing himself the doctors lied
>not realising skub will cure all illnesses
skub chads represent, i had 73 mental illnesses before skub

Anyone still post on 420chan? Visiting altchans always feels like a calm surreal experience, almost like stepping back in time.

>What's it like? T
it depends so much.
It can be more controllable since you can adjust the dosage. low DMT dose is basically day dreaming fireworks, increase the dosage and you enter salvador dali cartoon worlds of impossible geometry
"emotional" part of the trip depends on the harmalas you use, there are the two harmala and harmaline molecules. They control how stoned you feel and the duration.But there is the third one tetrahydroharmine found in the banisteriopsis caapi vines that adds more color and an aesthetic sense. Lack of tetrahydroharmine in your ayhuasca/pharmahuasca leads to a more fever dream type of thing
ayahuasca/pharmahuasca is also ridden with incredible nausea, so much so that I found it completely undesirable for me at this point
personally, I am using this method of tripping with DMT now I find it absolutely gorgeous(neon-multicoloured geometry, you IRL visions assembling right in front of you), nausea-free, anxiety-free, lasts just the right time (about an hour). Sublingual DMT+ tetrahydroharmine will be the future, Reddit just hasn't caught up to it

I find the risk psychedelics give regarding health and wellbeing better than that offered by the other class of drugs

how come weed treats me so bad bros?

I'm 28, every time I smoked weed in my life it was either a neutral experience or a bad experience. That said I'm kind of an alcoholic but getting drunk is beginning to just get so played out if you know what I mean, and so I gave an earnest try at smoking weed again. In my country its legal, and so I went and bought some pre reolled joints the other day. I've smoked 2 of them so far and I gotta say I fucking hate being stoned. All it does it make me super paranoid and give be super lucid nightmmares. I don't see the point.

Attached: 33BeyondCreation_theAura.jpg (600x600, 123.71K)

Same here. I never have a good experience. Always paranoia, feel of forced loss of control (I don't mind when it's psilocybin or something else), and anxiety until it stops.

So I guess cannabis just isn't for us. To each his own drug I guess.

yeah I think Im just gonna get drunk tonight. The night terrors its been giving me are just crazy, it's like I'll 'wake up' from a dream into another dream again and agian and again all night, and every dream is equally as terrifying and 'real' to the point I finally wake up and I'm fucking stressed out and have barely slept. Weed seems absolutely pointless for me to partake in.

Attached: 324dfds324dfsd.jpg (500x500, 59.69K)

Jesus user what nightmare weed are you smoking. That aside, getting high also makes my nights shit. I get super restless and toss and turn all night. Maybe try edibles? They make me less paranoid since they don't leave any smoke or smell behind.

It's already fully zoomerized, but with higher quality zoomers than you that don't adopt disgusting gringo nigger culture

Weed makes me super paranoid but it lets me sleep like nothing else. Just black out peace. This is as a person with terrible nightmares sober. I feel relaxed and peaceful on it, but also get all these suspicious and sometimes suicidal thoughts. Can't ever drink again though. It's way worse.

based
I'm one of the HQ zoomers

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=108493

this me. kids, don't do strange mail order drugs

That was an interesting read. Wonder how much extra powder he ended up snorting.

>'This is sadness powder, pure sadness in a yellow powder' Sebastian said as Rick told Morty his place in the universe.

Attached: 1641352047205.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>Get cyclazodone and decide to use over the weekend for the fun of it
> First experience with any actual stims
> Kicks in after 10 minutes
> "ok cool, time to do something fun/productive now that its kicked in, i'll just fap real quick and..."
>4 hours pass and i finally cum
I thought stimfapping was supposed to be fun, I couldnt get a nut out to save my life and tbqh was just trying to get it done asap. Is this because Cyclazodone =/= amphetamine?

Attached: milk cat.jpg (560x422, 45.42K)

Do you have trouble sleeping? These threads gave me the insight that insomnia is often tied to nightmares. It is probably a self reinforcing process where the brain chemistry responsible for nightmares is caused by lack of sleep, which is in turn perpetuated by the anxiety of falling asleep due to nightmares.

Attached: 1641420393370.png (555x649, 220K)

no idea really. it was a total blackout experience really. for the record: Reality is the admin of the tripsit community

It's possible that it has different effects because it is weaker than amphs. We tend to use broad categories like opis or stims, but their mechanism of action can be very different from one drug to another.

Attached: 1642105770959.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

I hate sleeping because of the threat of nightmares, yes. I wake up tired almost all the time and just think
Fuck it, it's better than going back to that Hellish realm where anything could happen.
Very often it's set at school or in my childhood home, and I did not have a good experience of either.

Why did I see dark/colorless/weird shit instead of colorful impossible geometry? It was a good experience to have but the actual trip was just not good. I don't know how anyone can possibly enjoy that if that's what it's usually like.

Well how much sleep do you get per night from the moment you go to bed until you wake up? Not necessarily restful sleep, any kind of sleep. And do you sleep around the same amount every night or do you skip nights (or sleep for very few hours)?

Your problem might not be related to this insomnia effect, but you never know. Ironically the solution would then be to sleep more. Sadly, stuff like weed and alcohol, while suppressing your ability to dream, only lowers sleep quality long term.

Attached: 1636242920683.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

It's a fairly typical pattern to have too few hours' sleep and then have too many. Last night, due to sleep debt, I had more than twelve hours. The two nights prior it was more like four or five. I wake up several times, even on a good night.