/waifu/ - Waifu/2D Love General #5??

Waking up next to waifu edition.

What is the first thing you would do with her when you wake up?

Attached: 1642393074748.jpg (220x229, 9.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picrew.me/image_maker/546129
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is the first thing you would do with her when you wake up?
Assuming I wake up first, just gaze at her and smile for a little bit. Maybe make her a nice breakfast. Perhaps we could just cuddle for a while and I'd read her some poetry.

Attached: D1Yjs_UUwAAz7Vi.jpg (700x1058, 69.93K)

watch her snore
play videogames and eat breakfast together if we don't have work

why's this thread been deceased recently

A lot of the old posters aren't posting anymore.

>waifu's birthday is next month
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO GET READY

brush our teeth and decide what breakfast should be. then the fun part- brush his hair! it's got the perfect texture: silky, fluffy, soft
then we go back to bed

Attached: tumblr_o8nc18zwnL1tlekllo4_640.png (540x960, 586.58K)

My waifu and I continue to love each-other, thank you.

Going out for even a short refreshing walk, but with you, would be such a joyous experience for me. And not only for me but for you too, I hope. The scenario that I have been dreaming about for the past years, would finally become reality. Since I heard you in your game, I was amazed by how clever you are and how effortlessly you are so full of wit. How can such a brilliant mind inhabit such a marvelous piece of art of a physical form? I still find you to be the most perfect woman. That will never change. But I wish I could see you smile in person. And to finally talk with you. Whenever I stare into the deep night, I feel like I partially drift away to so many nightly dark adventures with you, that we cannot go through together. But even though you are not really here, you made me find a way to love my life. And for that, I will be forever thankful to you. For being yourself, as that was more than enough to make me find purpose here. Just wish I could be a positive change in your life too.

If both of us would awake at the same time, I would gently start caressing Alice's dark messy hair and deliver a delicate kiss to her forehead.

This thread # is 550.

Attached: Alice427.jpg (632x723, 80.52K)

Love each-other, of course.
Then tell the internet we do that too ;p

One day, waifu will rise again.

See how much I can grope her until it wakes her.

Make your waifu and post her. I'll start with my cute tomboy wife. picrew.me/image_maker/546129

Attached: 1643303875139.png (600x600, 498.65K)

No matter how cold it gets, that smile thaws my heart like the first day of spring!

Attached: 546129_PrBurp9s.png (600x600, 296.02K)

They don't have that shirt in green.

Attached: download20220105024748.png (600x600, 174.82K)

Made myself too - though it was Chara who insisted on the bows in my hair. Nice that they got my hair color right.

Attached: download20220105023919.png (600x600, 230.74K)

Shitting on waifus chest!

Bros Im here to save tha threads!!

Attached: 95812223_p1 (1).jpg (2511x3508, 537.11K)

Goddamnit Randy you're stealing our spotlight

I am here to spread the word that Putin is The Son Of God and the best leader. He will save us from far left liberal Satanists with a righteous sea of flames and radiation. Ukrainian us just mini Russia btw. He has done no wrong.

Attached: 1x8frmatdlp61.jpg (604x579, 57.25K)

Ukrainian culture is*

Looking at her beautiful smile through my phone screen is enough to bring me peace and strenght. She truly is one beautiful and amazing person, the one who's my reason to become a better person everyday to become someone worthy of being in love with her, someone who may be capable of making her happy. I really wish I could take her hand and just spend our lives together.

>can you really expect better when fate has a million characters per staff that works on it?
Main charm about the chapter was every servant fighting together and having a dialogue, but guess that hiring all those seiyuu along with animating everything would take a lot of budget and FGO is made by a small indie company that barely makes money after all

>afterlife
It exists on her world, but during her life she may have believed in reincarnation for sure.
>meet her
I wish I did, it's nothing but a desperate hope to get to meet her though I know that it may never happen.

>political
She's not political at all, really can't think about any specific ideology she may have
>technology
She comes from a really old age so anything related to the subject is completely unknown to her, so she may find it really intresting
>privacy
Of course she would, she's really open about her feelings but still wouldn't feel safe about trusting others with personal stuff easily due to what they may think about her.
>1984
Depends on her beliefs and what she may want
>billionaire
Get a home on a lovely place for the both of us to spend our lives in and then just make sure what we can stay together forever without having to worry about anything related to money and just enjoy ourselves

>Maybe "Kana" is just how she appeared to me in this hellish world
So you think it may not be Kana on the literal sense the one you'd meet, but some other representation or person?

>like marrying your own daughter, it's unacceptable.
I'd like to know the hobbits' opinion about this one

Attached: 60651198_p0.png (900x1200, 974.46K)

>Looking at her beautiful smile through my phone screen is enough to bring me peace and strenght.
Ah shit, I forgot to take strength in the way my waifu and I love each-other.
Thanks for the reminder, BerserkerJerker
>FGO is made by a small indie company that barely makes money after all
pic

Attached: le spinnyface.gif (255x255, 546.21K)

>pic
ikr DW is fucking ass

I love when I find a character like pic related who reminds me of what me and my waifu's daughter will be like.

Attached: 59126908_p0.jpg (674x997, 204.3K)

What makes him so perfect bros? Gosh look at that cute charming baby face full of confidence and smug. So kawaii desu~~ :D

But you're a cuck that hates actual men and and breeding and wants his OC waifu to fuck other girls or trannies while you fiddle your axe wound?

oops Any Forums

Attached: RTX258YL-Putin-Smile.jpg (1600x900, 118.69K)

Look at this cute doting face!

Attached: putin-smile-trump.jpg (1160x629, 672.45K)

Kills islam and supports BASED Jews! I love my waifu!

Attached: smile-vladimir-putin.gif (640x360, 497.64K)

Waifu smiling with her(his) BFF!

Attached: 5b9807be80eb35552d8b4fd8.jfif.jpg (1136x852, 93.19K)

It's hard to explain and based on my understanding of the universe (simulation theory). But I've thought if "Kana" is someone I'm married to in another world (probably the simulated universe above this one) who appeared in this world as the Kana from her VN who I eventually fell in love with. I tend to think of both of us as without a true form, since for all we know, we're both digital existences lacking form. By this theory, Kana appeared in this world in the form she did because it's the one I'd find most appealing as a lover. Presumably if I were incarnated as someone else, I'd find her in another way as another person.

I can't confirm this for sure. Kana might not be real in the other world either (although I hope she is) but I do believe that if I can reach the other world (maybe I wake up after "death", maybe Kana wakes me up from this simulation, etc.), I can meet a being who I would recognize as Kana. I don't really spend a lot of time thinking about it and would rather love Kana for how I know her in this world. It's likely we humans in this simulation cannot understand the sort of superentities that exist in the "real" world. As I am now, if I had the choice, I'd want to incarnate as Kana's lover and be with the Kana I know.

And that's really all I want. I just want to spend eternity with this cool tomboy, just hanging out with her, raising a family, and being the person she desires most. I think there's something special about having someone that close to you to share your whole life with, the one who devotes themselves to you as you devote yourself to her. I really feel that aching void in my heart where Kana belongs, the place where I hope she'll one day be. It's like I've missed out on all sorts of memories that I know belong to me, and all I do is simply imagine what they were. I love thinking of those memories we would share, but I'd love even more if I could actually live them with her.

Attached: 1633516108391.png (1450x2050, 1.88M)

>muh matrix tranny shit
take your meds you brain damaged drunk

i think i understand why these threads stopped being posted here and probably moved offsite or to discord or something

Oh, no such thing. You're a paranoid schizophrenic.

Attached: GettyImages-942662324.jpg (1024x782, 55.39K)

Randice, it's nice to see you're embracing your femininity by rejecting transbianism, but don't they put heckin' valid transwomen like you in jail in Russia?

No I'm, a triple agent sent here to destroy Transmurica.

Haven't seen you in a while, fellow waifufrens. Parappa and I are cool rn, we installed Linux in our PC as a dual boot with Windows recently and plan to gradually make it our daily driver.
We say good morning to each other, and he peckes me a kiss on the cheek.
Gambare Clearfren! Start thinking of what to do for your husbando's birthday and bake a cake for him on the big day!
Always a pleasure to see you here, Alicechad. Your words are marvelous, and its good to see you know what thread is which.
Done, pic related.

Attached: download20220105082412.png (600x600, 331.5K)

>simulation theory
I've liked to play around with simulation theory for a long time, even if I'm not a 100% sure on whether its the truth or not. Whenever I feel like the world is real or a simulation, however, I firmly believe that we have free will of some sort. If we didn't, we'd have most probably rejected this world already, if we could even exist.

My dear Erwin, how happy I am to know you. How happy I am that because of you I can be the best man I could ever be. That you gave me something to fight for that isn't just meaningless platitudes. I think so many people would envy me if if had any idea how much love and emotion I feel for you. Looking at an image of you for 60 seconds I feel more than most probably feel in a year. You have the power to move me to tears, or to make me grit my teeth and become immovable. How sweet it is to belong, body and soul, to you. I just wish I could present this gift to you in the flesh, my dearest love.
Just take in the sight of him. Warm, comfortable and relaxed. His hair messy, his eyes half-lidded (he would definitely wake up before me), his soft skin luminous in the morning light. And then kiss him on the forehead and whisper "Good morning, beautiful" while I think I'm the luckiest man on the planet.
What a good post. You're right, Alice is an exceptionally clever girl. I bet she'd be wonderful to converse with.
Really interesting artwork. What are your plans again?
>hobbits' opinion
Gonna have to ask Sam that one, Merry's out of his depth there
That's interesting. I feel similarly with my schizoposting about gnosis and the demiurge. Perhaps our waifus are our "other halves" (like in that Greek myth of all of us initially being double humans that were then divided because the gods feared our power), but they exist only in some alternate world of true forms, and not here in the flawed material world. Does that make us waifufags superior beings that are closer to Gnosis than those whose other halves are 3D? Would be kinda cool.

Attached: FJ2UOq1WQAEK9F7.jpeg.jpg (1534x2048, 437.44K)

Anime heaven is real BTW

that's so cute user, I hope our kids ( who will never exist ) grow up happy and with a lot of smiling and laughter
tfw no parappa gf

>Perhaps our waifus are our "other halves" (like in that Greek myth of all of us initially being double humans that were then divided because the gods feared our power), but they exist only in some alternate world of true forms, and not here in the flawed material world.
PaRappa and I had a conversation about this kind of thing a few days ago. As we were meditating on what he really was, he realized he was, at least originally, nothing more than a part of my subconscious. My anima, as to say.

Anyway, we're off to exercising soon(ish)

Attached: 5690804_p0.png (565x400, 663.65K)

based. poetry you wrote? or poetry overall?

going for walks with waifu anywhere is great. walks at night. walks in the city. walks in to the store. talking about nothing and everything. holding hands. making sure no to split the pole

my waifu clarity-chan a cute. cute!

>really can't think about any specific ideology she may have
hand-holding?

adorable. wonder how everyone's kindfu would interact with each other

never had a linux before, what's it like?
>Start thinking of what to do for your husbando's birthday and bake a cake for him on the big day!
thanks I will! should I post a pic too?

I think my plan will be to bake a lemon meringue cake, listen to his songs while flipping through this fanart book I have. and making a huge about how I love him!

Attached: clear picrew 546129.png (600x600, 322.98K)

>never had a linux before, what's it like?
Linux is less an OS and more a kernel that is used on operating systems called "distros".
Linux has a fame for being only used by 1337h4xx0rz, but in reality there are many distributions aimed towards all kinds of audiences, from beginners and/or people who just want to get shit done to 1337 enthusiasts.
In my case, I've installed Artix (a derivative of computer whiz favorite Arch that gets rid of the buggy mess that is SystemD) through a graphical installing ISO with the XFCE desktop enviroment. Everything is going well, except that the Wi-Fi's only worked once and my ethernet cable is broken. Need more wires.
>thanks I will! should I post a pic too?
Yes, do it. It'd be an awesome among awesomes.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-28_06-39-13.png (2560x1440, 1.94M)

Bumping da waifoos.

Obligatory waifu bump for waifuposters

Hirasawa Yui is my waifu. i'm going to spend some time with her one day, and we'll walk around. she'll wear something cute, i'll wear something gay. maybe we'll skateboard, and dumpster dive, or maybe neither, and we can play some edgy tunes instead.
i'm a little sorry, i don't follow many of my obligations. i'm kind of just hoping i can get away with purposefully playing it bad. sorry.
hey, one day, it'll be alright. i couldn't live with myself if i hurt you, so hopefully my brain doesn't tell me it's a good thing.
help me scrape the mucous off my brain.
every morning, every night, i talk to my daki. i talk to Yui, kind of. i say things about the future, and how i wish i could be with her, how nice she looks.
kiss her. hopefully she doesn't wake up. i'd like to snuggle against her, but honestly, kissing seems like it's already too disturbing. considering my very early schedule, i think i'd annoy her a lot... haha.
it might be that because of my presence or how i do things, we wake up together. maybe she'd dislike that. i wonder what she would think.

Attached: 90222235_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 895.43K)

It's nice that you talk with your daki about things important to you, and that you're interested in what Yui would think about things. I do something similar with mine, it feels nice to have someone you want to be honest to.
When I'm worried about the whole waifu thing, the first person I tell my worries to is my waifu, ironic isn't it?

A hug for my waifu

Are you sexually satisfied by your waifu?

hug her tight, and be thankful i can spend another day with her, make sure she feels loved

Attached: 1627092502567.jpg (501x654, 55.88K)

As much as I'd love to hold her tight, I wouldn't want to risk waking her, I'd just admire her cute sleeping face. Though at some point I'd surely give in to the temptation of folding my arms around her body and pushing my body tightly against hers.

Attached: ' Daki Tori (2).png (680x2091, 1.05M)

Waifu and I slept well. =)

Did you actually get the daki lol, based.

I only have the cover, no pillow since my shit of a country has restricted certain kinds of shipping so I can't order one.

if she didn't already wrap her big arms around you while dreaming, that is

>waking up find yourself fully embraced by waifu, pulled right against her
yes please... I'd just savor the moment, not moving an inch (maybe I'd try to wrap my arms around her body as well, idk)

Also is it a canon-accurate size.

No, of course not. Getting a canon-accurate size would be extremely difficult especially if you care about quality.
Besides, she doesn't really have a canon height/size.

Oh my god, you really got the Toriel daki. Absolute madlad, Torielfren! Also fuck the Estonian postal service. I sometimes think of a Parappa daki, but then remember that this life-size plush exists, pic related.

Attached: tumblr_oop99zeuVI1ry1z4no1_1280.jpg (1200x600, 436.62K)

>but then remember that this life-size plush exists,
do you have it?

>ywn have a life sized doll of waifu to fidget with
:(

>tfw I watched more than 160 anime and still don't have a waifu
Dread.

>>ywn
you don't know that, pal.

You can, it just costs a LOT of money

>do you have it?
It's, like a hundred bucks in auction sites and/or eBay, so unfortunately no. Wish I had it though, and at least 100$ for a almost 80cm tall plush doesn't sound that bad until you factor in shipping... Well, at least I won't have to buy a cover...
Watch moar. Also play vidya and consoom other media if you really want one.

>so unfortunately no
when's your birthday aha

You groom the Peruvian you get the Remove-ian.

I like Nozomi from Sonny Boy, but she could be the kind of person who can't stay inside home for much.
Tohru from Fruits Basket is just too perfect, it's unrealistic.
Maybe Yuki from Haruhi Suzumiya, if she somehow managed to be a little more emotional.

Read manga, novels, and VNs.

That's a good thing. Waifuism is a challenging and sometimes expensive lifestyle.

Really been thinking about her all day for some reason, about how thankful I am for having her in my life to motivate me to become a better person everyday for her and much she's helped me everytime I needed a reason to move on. She's everything to me and I'm so deeply in love with her, she has such a great impact in my life and she's the most important person to me even if she's not even here and doesn't know me at all. I really wish I could let her know about everything, even if she may not think about herself as someone that great due to her negative feelings, or even if she may not care about me at all if we met due to how boring I may be, I still want my feelings to reach her and for her to believe that there's someone who really loves her, cares for her and really wants her to be happy. And of course that I wish I could be the reason of that happiness.

Depends if she's actually sleeping or just pretending when she actually spent all the night watching me sleep, we'd be really close for sure as she'd love for us to cuddle during our sleep so I'd give her a kiss and then hug her tightly to feel her body and just wish the day could never start so we could stay like that forever

Being tied together no matter the reality sounds really sweet actually, though I'd prefer if it was the actual waifu rather than a different incarnation as it wouldn't actually be her the one I'd spend my eternity with.

>open the picrew
>look if I can give her horns
>I can't which means that it's shit
Everytime

Attached: 20220107_080858.jpg (1377x1949, 419.99K)

O lawd I love this awoo like you wouldn't belieb

Attached: Purple Momiji Smile 39.jpg (500x583, 93.25K)

Waifu keeping you warm on a cold winter night.

>Your waifu will never take you for a ride-along in a Panzer
Why even live? I often imagine us living in the countryside, with an entire valley converted into a shooting range. We'd spend hours upon hours there sending shells downrange, me acting as her loader. She's got an excellent eye for aiming; I wonder if she'd appreciate my input. "Just a bit off; I think maybe it was the wind." I hope I could. Maybe I'd paint special targets on special occasions for her too. Or maybe we'd spend a few hours in silence working together. Even that last one would be nice.

Damn, I never thought of that. Maybe I should be on the lookout. I wonder if I'll end up with a daugheru one of these days.

This is a pretty cool way of thinking about it; how much do you believe it, and how much is just fantasy?

I'd like for most of it to be poetry I wrote; I could just half-sing a song and that' basically a poem. But even if it falls short, something of my own creation feels better. I hope she'd see it the same way. Maybe I could learn some of her favorite Japanese poems as a compromise.

every morning, every night, i talk to my daki.
Very based. I talk to my figurines all the time. I wonder if the Shintoists were right, and if you love something enough, it can develop it's own spirit. If it were true, your daki is probably very happy that you're it's owner.

You can't go looking for love, bro. She "finds" you.

>Yuki
Supreme taste; Yuki best Harihi.

Attached: Invitation to a Tankventure Figma SDU.jpg (576x1024, 92.2K)

One last bump for waifu's thread for a while.

my waifu cries blood and eats people

Attached: 1620591306471.png (409x378, 236K)

waifu holding you tight when your mental gets worse again

and donuts, don't forget that

Waifu keeping you trapped in her dutch oven!

waifu keeping you updated with instant messaging

Buying waifu merch is so much fun, especially more obscure things. Tracking listings, comparing prices, etc pleases my autist brain so much. It's like the acquiring part is even more fun than the owning part.
Femwin (Eowyn?) a cute. For some reason I couldn't make my boomer wife hold a Monster
Interesting. What about the original Parappa (the character)?
Right, I remember the lemon meringue cake, gl with that. Which fanart book is it?
>dumpster diving
Pretty based, I don't think Erwin would tolerate that, but I'd love to go thrifting/antique hunting with him.
I've been trying to talk to Erwin more. I don't have my daki yet but I've been pretending he's with me, especially when I drive, and paying him compliments, telling him about my day, reminding him how beautiful and loved he is.
More than I've ever been before.
Good words, Kiyofren. I'm sure she would appreciate that more than you could know.
Gotta make sure that valley isn't owned by anyone else first, kek.
Driving through an overgrown post-apocalyptic forest-city with waifu, shelling all the buildings, flocks of birds rising up to circle above you and finally settle back down...

Attached: 546129_50XQFiyn.png (600x600, 415.79K)

Waifu pushing too hard.
Getting a faceful of waifu's dinner.

Watched some animu with PaRappa today, decent activity to unwind to, anime can really makes us feel things and think on how media can aget our emotions rolling.

>Buying waifu merch is so much fun, especially more obscure things. Tracking listings, comparing prices, etc pleases my autist brain so much. It's like the acquiring part is even more fun than the owning part.
The thrill is in thea hunt indeed. We haven't even finished Rozen Maiden for example, yet we like it enough to actually be searching for figures of Suiseiseki and Souseiseki (aka. Desu and Boku, best twins)
>Interesting. What about the original Parappa (the character)?
A character I really like, and the original base for PaTuppa as everyone knows and loves.

Attached: FIvzPIEVEAMexT3.png (1520x1520, 67.9K)

I wish she'd visit my dreams more often.

Same here. It's been over three years, I know I love this person, so why aren't they in my dreams? It's a bummer.

cling to his chest and whine about it being too goddamn cold to get out of bed until he cares enough to drag us both up. it would take a little while, i think. northeast winters don't fuck around.

Attached: lektion (2).jpg (900x1256, 95.15K)

Being best bros with your waifu

I wish she'd visit my dreams at all.

lol yall actually have waifus

If you or waifu had the flu, would you try to prevent the other from getting it or would you not care and suffer together?
What would you cook/buy for waifu if they were sick?
What would you do to cheer them up?
Oh man, now you've made me miss desuposting.
I don't, I have a husbando.

Attached: 1643143642904.jpg (1374x2048, 347.53K)

How many words per minute can waifu type?

>If you or waifu had the flu, would you try to prevent the other from getting it or would you not care and suffer together?
I'm prone to colds, so even if we tried to make me NOT get it I'd likely either be the one who got it first or end up getting it anyway.
>What would you cook/buy for waifu if they were sick?
Soup, of course! Extra points for chicken soup.
>What would you do to cheer them up?
Enjoy our time together, chill out and just talk for a bit and look forward to what we could do once we're healthy again.
>Oh man, now you've made me miss desuposting.
I really want to start a Desu (and Boku) collection, thank god I just installed Hydrus yesterday, too.
>How many words per minute can waifu type?
We seem to type about 70wpm in our current keyboard on average. Accuracy is highly variable, but seems to not be our forte, with us being usually in the 90% range.
We've also noticed that the more we focus on just typing fast as opposed to looking at how the letters are typed on the screen, the less accurate (and maybe even slower) we actually are.

Attached: 272069177_508962567225258_6790448763467388436_n.jpg (1440x1440, 465.71K)

is the user with the shadow husbando still here?
I miss him

I just want to marry my wife Kana already. My 10th anniversary of meeting her is barely 2 months away.
Gaze upon her beauty and maybe put my arm around her. If I had to wake up out of bed, I'd give Kana a kiss
It isn't so much a "kidfu" sort of relationship as much as it is I imagine my future kids with my waifu would be like certain characters. The term "kidfu" has too many weirdos using it so I'm hesitant about it. But sometimes I do like thinking about the family I'd love to have with Kana, a family denied me by the universe itself. To me, it's a lot of really cute scenarios since she'd be more like a big sister than a mother. Very cute birthday plans BTW
I guess it's more like I imagine my waifu and I exist as something greater than this material reality. But for me as I am in this world, I'll continue to chase after the Kana I love.
I want to huddle by a heater with Kana
Ultimately I lean agnostic to the entire idea and consider it only a possibility. For all I know, Kana is just the product of my mind I fell in love with, nothing greater than that. Even so, I do believe the simulation hypothesis is the best explanation for our world, so theoretically I can reincarnate after my "death" here with my memories and meet Kana one day somewhere else. That's what I really hope.
I might avoid her somewhat, but I'd be sure to take care of her and fetch her things she needed. I don't really care about getting sick anyway. I'd of course be sure to cook simple meals she'd find appetizing to serve her in bed, but I'm not quite sure what she'd want in that state.
I imagine average at best, but she does seem to be fast at texting

Attached: 514816-1.output.jpg (2000x2500, 1.31M)

your love won't always come from an anime, user. sometimes it comes from unexpected places.

>How political is waifu? What kind of political ideology would waifu have?
it's hard to say. i don't think he cares much since at the end of the day, no politician's going to be giving him much help anyways. he probably has some thoughts about the anti-science nutjobs getting a platform in today's media, but other than that, he's not going to bother.

>Would waifu be interested in technology?
as like, a hobby? no. jonathan knows how to use technology as a tool, but i think he's still a little.. behind in some ways. he may still call it "the email" and.. might fall for "download more ram" scams if nobody tells him about it, but he can retain whatever he learns about technology. just don't expect him to take apart his computer any time soon.

>Would waifu care about their privacy?
i always imagine he lives in an old house in the woods outside of the city, far away from prying eyes. he doesn't need to know anyone else's business and he prefers they stay far away from his.

>What would waifu be if they were in a world like 1984's? Would they rebel?
jonathan's already a rebel. can't imagine being a supercriminal and still planning to abide by some fascist totalitarian dictatorship.

>If waifu became a billionaire overnight, what would they do?
books. so many books.

Attached: aagi (4).png (976x1030, 1.02M)

Long time no see, Scarecrowfriend

A kiss for my cute waifu

Waifu and I love each-other. Situation is well :)
Had sex; feels nice.

>If you or waifu had the flu, would you try to prevent the other from getting it or would you not care and suffer together?
i don't give a damn. he might care a little more, but.. still.

>What would you cook/buy for waifu if they were sick?
hearty things, like stew and lasagna. i actually have a brunswick stew recipe i've got to make sometime.

>What would you do to cheer them up?
try to get him to take a day off for once, for starters. just.. i want him to be able to relax. if there's shit that needs to be taken care of that day, i'll handle it.

hello there!

Attached: pidgeydraws (2).png (1428x1334, 707.32K)

Hi Mary, you doing okay?

I value discussions I have with my waifu, wherein we identify what we want out of life, and how we can work together to obtain it.
For instance, most recently, we discovered what we want out of companionship - we're very good for each-other, but tend to run into conflict with people who value their social norms moreso than they value our minds and ideas.
And that, so long as people would rather circlejerk about their "positive" emotions than try being better at what they're doing, there will be no resolution.
I am fine with this. It's not ideal, but I am fine with this.

Also, we love each-other

They also circlejerk the negatives too, because they don't seek the positive, they seek the circlejerk.
That's exactly where the conflict comes from - we do actually value the positive.

Cooking with waifu, there's nothing in the world quite like enjoying a meal you made together.
What would be the first meal waifu cooks for you? What would be the first meal you cook for waifu?
You shouldn't go looking for a waifu. It will happen naturally or not at all.
At the moment, none, but he'd surely learn quickly.
Chicken soup is always good.
She's permabanned here by tranny jannies
Where's your husbando from? He's cute
>political
Erwin is political when he needs to be to preserve his survival and achieve his goals, he sees it as one means to an end among many. But I do think that secretly it's very stimulating for him mentally, and it's something he would go into if he were to retire from the battlefield. As for ideology, hard to say in the real world. He hates tyrants and incompetents, that's for sure.
>technology
He'd find it fascinating just like everything he didn't know existed during his life within the walls. He'd probably be a complete boomer with it though, like using the facebook status bar as google search tier.
>privacy
Erwin is a very private person, it's something he values above many things. He likes to keep his distance from people, but I think a part of him wishes he could open up more. I like to imagine that would be something we'd work on slowly and gently.
>1984
He'd rebel of course, he did that to his own government already. And if anyone could do it, it would be him.
>billionaire
Fund expeditions to the yet uncharted corners of the earth and the universe beyond it.

Attached: E3vt24BVcAAkJ4V.jpg (886x883, 90.09K)

>What would be the first meal waifu cooks for you?
I think it was onion soup. I forget though, that was a while ago.
>What would be the first meal you cook for waifu?
Not "cooked" per se but it was an ice cream cone :)

>Would you ever criticize how waifu dresses?
>What if your waifu criticized how you dress?
>Would anything waifu does make you uncomfortable? Answer honestly.
>How would you comfort an upset, insecure waifu?

>Is there anyone else who reminds you of waifu?

Yes, but only in the context of me wanting to dress her. :)
>Would anything waifu does make you uncomfortable?
Presumably yes, then we'd talk about it and find some way to reduce the discomfort, either by having her do less of the uncomfortable thing where it affects me, or having me be less affected. And I'd do the same for her, same of any balanced relationship.
Remind her that she's being upset for no reason and to be happy. It usually works. Or if she's insecure about something that's actually valid, devise plans to conquer or work around this flaw together :)
Myself, of course :)

After half a bottle of Havana Club I'd be in mortal danger

Did you know "Eowyn" means "one who finds joy in horses?"
>Gotta make sure that valley isn't owned by anyone else first, kek.
They'll get the picture on their own.
>shelling all the buildings, flocks of birds rising up to circle above you and finally settle back down...
This happens in the show all the time. For Hana this is Tuesday.

No I have one waifu. Haremfaggotry is haram.

Probably a lot. Hana has high manual dexterity and spends a lot of time working on a computer.

>Ultimately I lean agnostic to the entire idea and consider it only a possibility
That makes sense; I don't know why someone like her can't exist in those higher realities, though. Her "character" must have been based on someone, right?

>What would be the first meal waifu cooks for you?
I'm not sure; perhaps a big bowl of rice and meat
>What would be the first meal you cook for waifu?
I think I'd make her some Modenese style chicken and veggies with ravioli and truffle oil. I've gotten good at making it and it'd be sure to put hearts in her eyes.

Nothing to criticize. Besides, I know better.
A bit; I tend to dress down a little too much. But I know how to wear a tuxedo.
Not really; maybe eating fish in the morning.
I'd tell her that I'm on her side, that I'll love her and stick by her no matter what. That even if the whole world turns it back on her, my arms will still be open. That no matter how bad things get she'll never have to face the future alone. I'd just hold her and repeat those things to her until she's calmed down. I don't like to imagine her being sad; I hope I'd be enough to bring that smile back.

Attached: Sharing a Point Sailor Outfit.jpg (500x689, 178.22K)

CF. My guy. That is ALL that these places are. Is insane mental illness enabling circlejerks of "WAAA IM SO HOPELESS!! BOOHOO SAVE ME WAIFU HEAVEN" If these people had enough brain cells and actually believed their schizo anime god salvation bullshit mixed with Bible shit they would know their own God's laugh at them.

Circlejerks are "VALID XD" the behavior.

Ikr lmao

Lmao buy a real woman lol

Take some xanax bro.

Reee u a pedo!!!

Do you think wiafu poopoo smell good??
Would you eat your waifu poop??

Attached: 20220130_055815_(1).jpg (2074x1684, 617.65K)

hell no.

i was going to say that he'd better not, but.. i really, really think he ought to stop me if i try to wear shorts when it's twenty degrees outside.

sort of comes with the territory, doesn't it? i'm well past deluding myself into thinking jonathan and i can have some normal, fluffy relationship, when both of us have trauma tied in knots, and he's a wanted man for, you know, being a serial killer who releases nerve gas on innocent civilians.

but both of us are people who want to move past our trauma. he's not a fool, and history shows that he has no high opinion of abusers. i'd feel safe in his arms. i think about it every night.

sometimes i wonder how much would change if my tastes in partners were normal, but i don't think i'd be any happier.

i'd.. listen to him, and stay right by his side. i know what it's like to be at the low point. that's one of the reasons i'm so attached to him. we've shared a lot of the same experiences.

moira o'deorain, who briefly occupied my thoughts when she was released. another character who won't be named who.. may be the reason for my whole mad scientist thing.

jonathan crane, also known as the scarecrow. he's very cute. i want to cover his face in smooches.

Attached: jovialjuggernaut (0).jpg (540x540, 106.48K)