What workouts should’ I do with pic related?

What workouts should’ I do with pic related?

Attached: 7B4A1752-0F0E-4948-954E-B512D109CECA.jpg (750x801, 489.68K)

this is a pog ass question, lift the fucking weights boot

What a pog what’s a boot

Calisthenics.

I’m not gay, also all the weight is not pictured

Stop posting this thread and LARPing as a marine. Look up exercises on JEWgle retard

How am I LARPing

You can do squats, benches, cleans, diddlys and rows with that, albeit you will need new plates.

Thanks fren, I’ll just stack the weights more than enough. I’m not powerlifting I want to cut

i have this bench OP
my dad gave it to me
do you have any info on it? i know it is old and it feels like a death trap. i don't use mine anymore but i still have it so looking for a new use for it.

It’s old but weirdly solid after being used for upwards of 30 years

Just do normal 5x5 icf

Sell it and buy a $10 gym membership

I have got everything I need for a good workout and no coomer bait

usa military terms

I will honor courage commitment you the fucking ass retard, have you tried lifting the weights?

Attached: 2000x1333_q95.jpg (2000x1333, 930.07K)

How is he supposed to do squats? Snatch the bar over his head then slowly lower it onto his shoulders? Same with bent over rows. You can do it from the floor if you’re a fucking mongoloid, but it’s much safer to pull it from a low position on a rack.

Maybe he can't squat without a rack but if you can't deadlift your barbell row weight from the floor, even at the deficit created by the tiny standard plates, you are all kinds of fucked up.

>deadlift into row position
Do people still say “snap city” or is that passé?

>a good workout
For a grandma maybe

I was doing legs today, started with lunges and squats are you guys actually that dumb? It’s a bar I pick it up and do what I have to do, I wanted specific ideas and workout routines but this board assumes I’m a beginner I guess from the crap setup but it’s just my first version I threw together from my uncles old shit

>deadlift into row position
Why are you being this dense? Deadlift to the normal top position for a deadlift, and then lean over and row. It's the same movement as picking from the rack with the addition of a light-ass deadlift beforehand.

>what are front squats