How would you save this frame? personally I believe reduction surgery is needed in situations like this or bigger

how would you save this frame? personally I believe reduction surgery is needed in situations like this or bigger

Attached: 1643655869823.webm (576x1024, 1.17M)

dont give her a reduction, you monster, her tits are amazing

>reduction surgery
kys tranny

Honestly, she's fat. Still would, but if she were 15 lbs lighter she'd be much more attractive.

just stop eating you cow

Why do seething autist incels make these dumbass videos? Of course she knows she gets attention because of her massive tits, that's the reason why she's showing so much cleavage.

this
everyone else her is a fatty pusher
she needs a reduction as they are ALREADY sagging
they have no shape
shape will always be better than size
and with too much size you will always lose shape

She's absolutely perfect as she is. I would put triplets inside her

Low test Timmys. Don't worry she's all about the BBC.

Hot take. Boobs can be too big

I agree, not ideal to wife

This but the opposite ddds minimum or no ring

disgusting. massive tits are clumsy and gross. give me little perkies and a tight ass any day.

Boobs > Everything
Im a proud Europeans and all I care is about giant boobs,fuck her height,ass,face
BOOOOOOOBS FUUUUCK

Why don't just admit you like diddling kids, fucking chomo

Baby raper detected why don't you get a job at the vatican there fuckface

Changing the size of boobs while not changing the rest of the fat on the body makes women look as if they have a hormone dissemblance, which totally ruins their figure.
If your boobs are "too big" 9 times out of ten you need to just lose weight. Start a steady work out routine and maintain a low calorie diet for at least a few months so the excess fat on them will lower with all the other flab on the body. Sadly most women fail pretty fucking hard at this because they never do any research before starting to try and be healthy and end up only doing diets and exercises that are fads (and they probably won't even do that consistently anyways).

Attached: 1523817197299.jpg (682x1024, 93.25K)

Not a really a controversial opinion honestly

We are kindred spirits, you and I.

Attached: EBA74529-BF2E-45DE-B6FB-1BC97810AA68.png (848x1200, 200.2K)

it is here

This nigger probably bang Eugenia Cooney.