90% of people think this is an ungodly level of ripped

90% of people think this is an ungodly level of ripped

Attached: RIPPEDBRO.jpg (803x525, 21.09K)

I sometimes wish I could get my normie goggles back and see myself from my beginner POV, because I remember when I was like 3-5months into lifting and got my first really big pump and I remember seeing this borderline demonic massive hunk of muscle on the mirror. Like opposite of bodydysmorphia, and one of my friends who does have an impressive physique, pretty lean 6ft tall 195lb, but when I started he looked absolutely enormous to my eyes

The other day a female friend of mine showed me the profiles that were presented to her on tinder, and like 2/3 of the guys looked like that or way better. I was dumbfounded because if I look at my friends or even at random groups of young men at the beach the percentage of guys that are ottermode or above is much smaller. So yeah irl OP pic is amazing but on the internet it's mediocre, it's crazy how much the perception on it can shift

Tinder is retarded and should not be a factor in matters like these.

I've always took progress pics every 3 months. Love looking back and seeing where I've come from and the evolution.

i stopped taking monthly pictures because if i take it monthly i'll hardly perceive any difference (of course, it's too little time to change something). it just made me anxious, now i just try to listen to others and do monthly measurings. I rather have a nice surprise in pictures every 12 months than to get anxious monthly

who's this guy?
looks familiar

faggot from Try Guys

OP’s pic has a really unaesthetic body. It’s like he only trained abs and obliques. From the nipples up he is dyel

that's pretty much the natty limit for most people, it's pathetic

No it's not.

Dysmorphia doesn't inherently mean "i think I'm dyel when I'm actually ripped". It simply means a disconnection between the perception of your body and present state.
Fat people who think/act like they're skinny have dysmorphia.
Twinks who think they're ripped have dysmorphia.
You have the same disorder, just re-wired.

no, it's not, pathetic knowledge
or you never lifted or you always juiced

yes it is, for low test guys or former fatties this is the natty limit, big core and pathetic arms/neck/traps, natty lifting is a joke unless you have at least average genes for bodybuilding, you can get strong and big but you'll never have good proportions and be aesthetic unless you have good genetics

What's the before pic? If he had good progress, cool, good for him. Will he win any competitions? No, but if he's better than he was, who gives a shit

Damn, Ned got fit? Good for him

can you fix shit genetics with test and roids?

that's how you end up when do those retarded basic power lifting excersises, he looks like that omar issuff dude, absolute dyel in clothes

>faggot from Try Guys
He has a wife. Do you?

and he is still a faggot.

Faggot does not mean gay necessarily, it means acting and behaving like a faggot

she probably had (and is still increasing) 10 bodies before she married him