I want a gym gf so bad bros but I'm deathly afraid of women

I want a gym gf so bad bros but I'm deathly afraid of women

Attached: ABS.webm (1136x640, 2.49M)

I have the same thing breh, my brain just shuts off when I see a hot woman.

Today some thicc girl was doing leg press next to me while I was doing heavy ass deadlifts and she asked me whether the machine was in pounds or kilograms. In hindsight the question was so stupid she probably wanted to be my gym gf.

I don't think those are real

>Any Forums girl asked me to go on a date Sunday via Bumble
>My biological imperative is screaming for me to meet up and try do reproduce
>Still haven't replied though because I'm too scared and I'm also unemployed so I don't know if it would go over well

Me too brother

>ywn reciprocally lick sweat with your gf during hot summers to replenish the lost electrolytes

scared of what? getting the same outcome as you get by not replying?

Scared of showing up and repulsing her by being an anxious wreck

You're acting like one right now. Also post photos.

I know that's why I'm scared. Photos of what?

he means post the girl

Where do i get oil like this?

That's the problem. Why are you even worried what she will think about you. Worry about what you will think of her and stop cucking yourself.

Attached: FB_IMG_1637394005606.jpg (647x656, 50.2K)

I want to drink bottled tit sweat

Attached: 1601167133599.png (1139x1079, 469.62K)

Once you learn how to despise women it becomes infinitely easy to put your dick in them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-101438_Bumble.jpg (1080x2280, 314.8K)

The guys who do best with women are the ones who do not take them seriously, at all. If you put a woman on a pedestal, she will be repelled that you would hold her in such high regard- it tells her that you are thirsty and have few options. If you've got your act together and you act like you've got an abundance of options with women, it eventually becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Just do it you dummy. Not trying at all is worse than any other outcome.

damn she actually looks hot

She's only 5 feet and her face isn't great, but yeah she's pretty attractive. I'm an incel trapped with Chad appearance so Ive been blowing or sabotaging opportunities with good looking women for over a decade now

self fulfilling prophecy man. reply, go on a date, fuck it up. next time you wont be as nervous

Attached: 1643934062780.jpg (500x516, 36.36K)

You don't want a gym gf because they won't be able to keep up with you so it's better to train by yourself. Get a fat gf instead. Mine is 5'2" 260 and is as sweet as can be, she makes me dinner and fucks me like her life depends on it. You have to worry about weird stares in public sometimes but if you are big and strong enough people don't think you are desperate they think you are good hearted enough to see past the obesity. I'm not actually good hearted I just have a fat fetish.

what age are you? do you have social anxiety?

Putting "gym" somewhere in your post doesn't make it more fitness related. Off to Any Forums you go

why have you still not accepted that Any Forums is the new Any Forums

26, yeah social anxiety so bad that I'm a neet because I almost faint during job interviews. A few months ago it molded into OCD and insomnia and I became suicidal but I've been improooving and can sleep again. I know that if I'm able to conquer my social fears and connect with people though I'll finally be happy but the physiological kneejerk panic reaction to dates, interviews, public speaking, etc. is so powerful and hard to overcome