Doing extended #Veganuary and here is the thing, I don't feel any different than before...

Doing extended #Veganuary and here is the thing, I don't feel any different than before. I feel like both sides bullshit people. Vegans claim you get almost superpowers, antivegans claim you will die from malnutrition. I'll call quits on this now, this is utterly pointless and I miss kebab, salmon and cheese. Nothing happens. This is Any Forums the diet, this here, veganism, nothing ever happens. pic related it gets attention

Attached: 1623811742496.jpg (750x1000, 75.98K)

Holy shit I just camed

I've always wondered why Belle's boobs look so much bigger in that pic and that pic only...

>This is Any Forums the diet, this here, veganism, nothing ever happens.
nice lol

Because that is not Belle

You weren't being a true vegan OP. A true vegan would be telling literally anyone who will listen about their diet.

Attached: IMG_20210826_092436.jpg (594x593, 128.63K)

it also makes you feel special and part of something like Any Forums

whaaaaaaattttt no wayyy

Thing is, your body can survive pretty well. Some months of sub optimal diet wont get you into malnutrition.
When you see the vegan zombies, they usually were malnourished even before starting, or were going at it for some years.

who is this semen demon
damn, i could save her

haha 40 year old jokes lole! good one fellow redditor

Its not /Pol diet because Pol diets work and are hated (Keto/Paleo diets.)

Veganism is literally LeftyPol tranny tier shit.

This, I did veganism for 3 years and my body was fucking withering away. There's no "right" way to do it either, I was doing whole foods, tried everything, it's garbage.

I don't believe that, you'd get super sick within days if you really weren't getting your micros. And I've seen claims of that happening ranging from weeks to decades.

You obviously don't lift. Why are you posting this here?

Man shut the fuck up. Broscience ass brainlet mofugga

I went full turbo vegan for 4 months, and also went full turbo meat diet for about 2 months.
Aside for weight loss and lack of strength, nothing immediately changed within my body.
As for meat diet, I got fat. Simple as.
Calories are still calories, though I was still feeling better on a meat diet. On vegan diet I felt like shit all day long.

source?

I want to abuse her

>ketoschizo Any Forumstard thinks his redditor diet is also the fat right diet
lmao

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 197.54K)

Any Forums has become nothing more than a realm of refugees from r/muhdonald who unironically describe themselves as “Alt-right”

No wonder the fatty snowflakes are proponents of a weight loss diet and triggered by legumes

Hilarious how Lefties got so thoroughly butthurt over being called Snowflakes that they resorted to eternally
>no u
ing

1 month isn't nearly long enough for suboptimal nutrition to affect you seriously.
Do a year of strict veganism with no supplements and see how you feel.

Ofcourse its not her dummy, she can't even get the face right.

>no supplements

Do a week of blank with no water and you'll turn out bad!!!!