/BIG/ - BALL ICING GENERAL

How's the progress going anons?

Attached: download.jpg (5616x3744, 2.85M)

Got a fever the day after I started icing. Not good.

Attached: 6411D86C-BCF4-47C6-A5EA-23C765F355C7.jpg (500x421, 20.88K)

Last week I was icing almost every day for 10-15 minutes. Morning woods were strong as fuck, felt more high test in general. This week I stopped to see if I would feel different, and my morning woods aren’t as strong, and I don’t feel as aggressive. This could all in my head, make what you will of this

think im falling for the meme, just put in some ice to freeze

WAGMI

Excellent.

Attached: 1641499730612.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

you guys are really desperate arent you

Well, yeah dude
Why would you not want more test? Testosterone levels in the USA are lowest they have ever been… are you retarded or something?

Yes.

just fucking pin instead of falling for these useless memes lol

What is Ball icing? Is it putting ice near your balls? Or taking cold showers? I never heard of this

wrap some ice cubes/ an ice pack in some cloth and ice your balls until uncomfortable, wait a little and repeat for 10-20 minutes

Why? What are suppose to happen?

Attached: 1643164709995.png (633x758, 461.57K)

magic - give it a whirl.

Attached: anm.png (657x527, 61.81K)

>Just freeze your testicles to the point it hurts

Lmao, this sounds like some homeopathic magic shit. I want to see anons icing their balls now (no homo of course) but more to laugh. Aren't there other ways to increase testosterone? Don't they make testosterone enhancement pills/supplements? I see commercials all the time for them.

Get out, normie nigger.

I'm far from a normalfag, if only you knew. I just don't think I'll ice my testicles is all. I do other weird shit though, I fucked a cantaloupe once.

if you want a product to have more test just take PED

Ok then, if you've fucked a cantaloupe you can put ice on your balls a few times to see if there's truth to this meme. There is and it's hilarious.

Started today. Currently doing the 2nd session. It's so little effort and not really uncomfortable that I might as well give it a try.

Does showering in freezing water count as BI?

I know some people think this is just a meme, but it makes sense imo, I happen to be low test because of my varicocele which causes my balls to have a higher temperature...

Didn't ice my balls tho, started TRT until I can get th surgery done