A boy(pic rel) walks up to you and asks how many sets you have left in the squat rack. How do you respond?

A boy(pic rel) walks up to you and asks how many sets you have left in the squat rack. How do you respond?

Attached: 1643970128155.jpg (1612x1928, 656.9K)

Drop plate on his head

Well how many sets do I have left? None of these questions give the context needed

Lemme tear your bussy in half

Violently

Lmao Any Forumss love hate relationship with trannies
You're all closet homos

What do you mean? He wants to use the rack after you and wants to know how long that might be

HOW MANY SETS DO I HAVE LEFT RETARD?

>that
>boy
fuck off you'll never be a man

>how did you get in my house
>I’m calling the police

Attached: CF2D7717-2617-4F0D-84E3-1E9EDC51DEED.png (1286x1362, 713.73K)

Y-yes h-how many sets do you have l-l-left?

Based home gym trips

no thank you I am only into MEN

Attached: BC8E3E8B-9705-423B-8839-075487C4E2A1.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Tell them and be courteous. What's wrong with you people? You either need to constantly think about gay sex or repress wanting to have gay sex. Just lift

YWNBAM

Dumb autist. The point of the thread is obviously to make jokes about an encounter with a femboi, no one is here to have an actual discussion about telling people at the gym how many sets you have left. I don't know why I'm explaining the joke to an autist but fuck it here I am

But the joke is that he knows that but pretends the op actually wants advice. So you explaining the point of the thread while missing his joke actually makes you the autist.

I show him this cursed image that steals your soul epically

Attached: the mark of astaroth.png (256x256, 149.18K)

I hate when people ask me that. I always just say, "uhh idk bro like maybe 12 or 15 sets sorry." then i tell them i don't care if they work in and we can just switch the plates back and forth. because i know they won't want to.

Op here, let's say the boy in the op has b cup gyno, does that affect your answer?

kick him in the balls

shoot to kill

im in my home gym and he's a home invader in a castle doctrine state

What if he sucked your dick instead? Then there's no mess to clean up

But then what if he knew that the other guy knew and he was making a joke by pretending he was taking the user seriously? How many layers of autism can we go?