How to increase ones testosterone without fucking up your body?

How to increase ones testosterone without fucking up your body?

Attached: 96084365-42AB-4153-A7CC-489E3B12C459.jpg (739x415, 29.63K)

fat pikachu

start by not playing pokemon

I still have multiples of this card both with and without shadows as well as the the alternate cheek color version
boi was thicc

Attached: pika.jpg (465x647, 99.36K)

You produce test during deep REM sleep. So sleeping more is really beneficial. And if you are a shit sleeper just take a melatonin

3 words: ball fucking icing

Please kill yourself.

ice your goddamn balls
great minds think alike

the set is worth enough money that your future wife would 100% suck me off in the bathroom of any venue in exchange for them without a second thought, I'd give her a different kind of poké if you know what i'm saying

Just pin test & tren faggot.

enjoy your hair loss, endomyocarditis, no balls, cancer, fucked libido, liver/kidney diseases, gyno, saggy bitch tits when you stop juicing
>inb4 it's fine when used responsibly bro
>inb4 it's not a magic pill bro you still have to work hard bro
juicers are the biggest faggots on the planet lmao

>fat pikachu

pigachu

Attached: pigachu.png (215x235, 7.98K)

Is vitamin D plus zinc any good?

Based

>sleep 9-10 hours daily (this is the most important part, I've found sleep alone can make or break everything bout how I'm feeling test wise)
>lift heavy
>eat beef, cabbage, broccoli, zinc, vitamin d, hydrate, eggs
>cut back on stress however you can, it's literally the worst thing for your test
>no alcohol

>take melatonin

I think that lowers sleep quality. It gets you to sleep but you don't hit as much deep sleep.

Is this serious

Bump

Ingest 50mg of zinc daily as well as magnesium. Make sure you eat enough fat

Unless you have clinically low testosterone there really isn’t a point to increasing test levels unless it’s to the unnaturally high levels you get from injecting test. There’s basically no measurable increase between mood,libido,muscle building etc. from someone near the lower end of the natural spectrum to someone on the higher end.

Just to put it in perspective someone on what’s considered a low dose testosterone cycle would still end up with minimum 3-4x the testosterone than people at the higher end of the natural spectrum. And even then they don’t really start seeing the effects in a muscle building context until about 2 months in.

TLDR: increasing test naturally is meaningless, so don’t even worry about it unless clinically low

HRT board is this way, tranny

Pin test

Post body