Bad advice

What is the worst advice as a man you have received?

for me its the "just love yourself" or "you cannot love someone else until you love yourself"

Yeah? is that easy? what, am I supposed to ignore how worthless, useless, dumb, ugly, fat, less than nothing and pathetic i am? how am I supposed to love myself when there's nothing good about myself, how could I NOT hate myself, it's simple logic

Attached: images - 2022-02-04T225247.962.jpg (507x604, 33.66K)

Retard, the quote implies you fix all that shit so you do start loving yourself

I'm simply tired of people talking about this whole "You have to love yourself first" load of horseshit.

A large part of your self-love comes from the love you receive from others. When no one loves you, you cannot properly love yourself. We're social animals. That's the way it is.

Now, if others love you and you don't love yourself, then maybe it would be a problem. But the other way around isn't even a thing unless you're living in delusion. "Everyone I meet seems to hate me and the few who do like me forget about me pretty quick. Also I walk around in misery every day, the opposite sex wants nothing to do with me, the list goes on. But you know? I love myself! I'm so great!"

You’re not entitled to love. But if you want people to love you, the way to do that is to be charming, funny, nice, and chill.
Nobody wants to be around a sad pathetic sad of shit. That’s what the “love yourself” advice is about. Not going around falsely thinking that everything is perfect, but being okay enough with yourself that you can of exude a confident, “don’t give a shit” vibe that draws other people to you, instead of whining like a bitch that nobody likes you (which will make people avoid you like the plague. Even if you suffer quietly, they can sense it.)

>you are not entitled

the kikes really did a number on you guys with that brain wash, you actually believe this fallacy.

>entitled

Attached: images - 2022-02-04T231300.493.jpg (596x515, 34.67K)

I'm so sick of being told how "entitled" I am for just wanting even the most basic of human affection.

>he used le buzzword so his point is invalid!
Just like you're entitled to basic needs like food, you filthy neetoid?

How bout the old "if you're not happy already you won't be happy with a relationship." Absolute load of horseshit. "If you're not happy starving you won't be happy with a meal."

"Keep your head down and work and by the time you retire you will have enough money to do what you want". No, don't ever keep your head down. Seize every opportunity that you find, do so ruthlessly, take and take until there is nothing left.
Anyone who tells you fatalistic nonsense like this has given up the autonomy of their life and is practically a robot.
There is untold billions of dollars out there in constant circulation. It is gay but money is the only way you will get to live a good life in this era. If you can't get any of it, a single drop in the ocean of currency out there, then you are too fucked to live. There is just too much of it not to have any.
Go out there and take!

If you love yourself, you take care of yourself. You're a fat flob because you hate yourself.

Worst normie advice I've ever seen is to "wait for it to happen" when it comes to being in a relationship or having sex
Its by far the worst piece of advice because it prevents men from actually talking to women
Some virgin fag I know is 26 and said "it just hasnt happened yet" like its not on him to do 95% of the ground work

not the same

>the billionaires must redistribute their wealth with the proletariat!

sounds like commie propaganda but ok

Quit getting triggered by buzzwords and analyze the content of the message, retards.

Too bad. There’s more to getting something than just wanting it, and your shitty attitude is not endearing you to anybody.

This is unironically the most motivational shit I've ever read

>what, am I supposed to ignore how worthless, useless, dumb, ugly, fat, less than nothing and pathetic i am?
Yes

You're just autistic. That's why you're obsessed with what normal people think about you.

>butthurt
It hits you because you do feel entitled.

You don't have to _love_ yourself, the point is rather to be comfortable with yourself, to rid yourself of your insecurities that hold you back. Insecurity leads to unnatural, inhibited behavior that masks your natural behavior, who you really are. The fear of being judged, not being good enough, making mistakes, constrains how you act, what you say, and so on. The more comfortable you are with yourself the less restrained you are in the way you express yourself and the more natural you act around others. Find peace with the things you can not change and work on those in your control.

Nice reading comprehension lol
He's saying there's billions of dollars in CIRCULATION, not in the pockets of billionaires, but in constant movement. There is money to be earned by rising above the average wageslave, and user is saying to work hard to earn that money.

since we are having one of this thread, it's been a year since my breakup and I'm still tormented by the things she said or whatever it was about me that made her leave. she probably hasnt thought about me for a long time with all her new relationships so how the fuck can I be stronger and not give a shit about her anymore so I can actually function properly outside of the gym