How often do you do use cardio machines at the gym?

How often do you do use cardio machines at the gym?

Attached: 1641065459349.webm (720x720, 1.41M)

daily, either to warmup or for cardio
she was asking for it btw, she shouldn't be surprised

if a man that she didn't know did this he would be arrested. dumb bitch honestly fuck women

Every day because im not a bitch who neglects their cardio

A girl pantsed me in 8th grade and I reflexively whipped around and kneed her in the face and broke her nose.

And then we dated in 9th grade.

Attached: 1643832963970.png (800x696, 332.39K)

This, I warm up with 5 minutes on a bike while stretching my upper body.

>dumb bitch honestly fuck women
Yes I love when that happens, fucking hot sexy lesbians

very whore knee

why do women roll their pants on the waist?

Yes

I prefer running outside I think it is more "functional" but it is extremely cold so I have been using the exercise bike. Treadmills seem like fake running.
Though my gym has these treadmills that don't use electricity but go faster the faster you run on them. I like those a lot for sprinting.

This girl is super fucking cute

Attached: 1609371469969.gif (112x112, 76.42K)

Haven't been using them lately, but will tomorrow

never. I cycle to to gym. cardio done. warmed up. saved fuel. literally no downsides.

Probably about 3-4 times a week. I used to run during all 6 trips to the gym each week, but I don't think my body could handle healing up my legs and all with the lifting on top of it.

Never. I fast I use the pool for the cold. If I tried to do cardio at my weight, I would fucking destroy my joints.

Any Forums needs an /incel/ board

I have never used a cardio machine at the gym

t. dumbass who will date a roastie and wonder why she continued roasting

to expose their stomachs to attract attention

How much do you weigh? I’m bmi of 30 and I just walk at a fast pace with incline for 30-40 min and it feels good. Knees were sore for the first couple weeks but I feel stronger after a month of doing it 4-5 times a week.

They went to the gym for the sole purpose of filming this. They got high, brainstormed ideas for how to show their butts "by accident", drove all the way to the gym, filmed this and immediately left to get fast food.