If you've been lifting for over 18 months and you haven't hit

If you've been lifting for over 18 months and you haven't hit
135lb strict overhead press
225lb bench
315lb parallel squat
405lb deadlift
You're unironically not gonna make it

Attached: back_bis_feb_2022.png (410x586, 476.63K)

But how do you do that without bulking?

I remember talking to the guys at my office who are jacked, and they all had benches of like 210 or 225. I don't think you really need to hit all those numbers to have a nice looking body. I guess it all depends on your height and bodyweight tho.

I ohp 165, bench 245, deadlift 400. Squat 205 because idk why. It's all over the place. Been lifting seriously for 8 months and i don't look super jacked.

Yeah but I don’t think most people train purely for strength, in fact it’s more like they hit a benchmark and then move on to hypertrophy (assuming they didn’t get to that benchmark with a hypertrophy-geared program anyway)

Lots of cope in this thread. Honestly, just eat more and eat healthy. It's not hard. Stop coping
>i don't train strength
yeah no shit you train 60 lbs dumbells for 8 reps and 3 sets and call that "chest day"

This is correct, its diminishing returns at 2pl. After 2pl you end up looking like a meathead.

Power in modern society is wealth, not muscle. Do not forget that

>Power in modern society is wealth, not muscle. Do not forget that

Mother of cope

Attached: 1643477141043.gif (702x660, 137.98K)

Name ONE person who has over 100m net worth and can lift more than 2pl

Attached: c8a78ee221709b4d1d8322246d89a591.jpg (640x448, 30.28K)

Kek. Btfo

Typo name one person who has a net worth over 1b and can lift more than 2pl

Michael Jordan

Attached: Michael-Jordan-Net-Worth.jpg (900x600, 167.63K)

post body

Michael Jordan doesn't lift heavier than 1pl. Basketball players are not supposed to be bulky

t. d1 college bball

T. Larping retard
A quick Google search proves you wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-204845_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 667.52K)

Shut the fuck up.

That mentality has caused countless injuries, deaths, and lost potential. Nobody gives a fuck how much you lift except for you. The only time I personally actually take note of how much you lift is when it's done with a decent number of reps with good technique. 1 rep maxes are deadly displays of vanity NOT WORKING OUT. 3 reps per set will NEVER get you the results you want you lazy cockbite. 5 reps per set is the MINIMUM and that's when going for weight. For reps minimum is higher.

>DITCH THE CUTTING OF CORNERS MR MIXED GRIP AND FOCUS ON TECHNIQUE OR AT LEAST REPS. MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THEY TELL YOU DAY FUCKING 1 YOU WOULDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW OFF. YOU TINY PENISED DYEL.

It's not about how much you lift! It's about improving on the limits your body has. it's about lifting EFFORTLESSLY. MOGGING THE STANDARD INSTEAD OF JUST DOING IT!

THAT IS WHAT MAKING IT MEANS IT'S ABOUT ACENDING, NOT PRIDE, NOT JEALOUSY, NOT VANITY, IT'S ABOUT REJOICING IN AND SEEKING THE PAIN INSTEAD OF FINDING WAYS TO COPE WITH IT LIKE SOME LOUSE.

KILL YOURSELF. PREFERABLY BY LIFTING WEIGHT YOU COULDN'T HANDLE BUT WERE TOO WEAK OF SPIRIT TO ACKNOWLEDGE.

Attached: you shut your dirty whore mouth spiderman edition.jpg (761x507, 267.72K)

Yep this ones going in my dyel cope folder

I know I'm not gonna make it.

That won't stop me from trying.

GET BETTER BAIT AND GET BETTER KNEECAPS

Incredibly based user. You keep at it. Unironically.

Attached: smiling hitler.jpg (750x984, 92.93K)