Women are hotter when they don't lift. Change my view

Women are hotter when they don't lift. Change my view.

Attached: 1644028624104.jpg (720x720, 41.8K)

She will look like a piggy in 10 years

BUILT FOR MY BWC

Good thing it's not 10 years in the future!

she literally smells bad and I can't even smell her. I can smell the sweat caked in her cellulite.
>excessive makeup
>she's so stupid she's sporting a conservative party's merch while being an e-whore

Ew

trannies think they'll look like this after hrt

I look like this. I'm FtM tho

she's really lifting my spirits, if you know what i mean. my spirits is swelling and is practically solid at this point, if you catch my drift. listen to me, my brother, i am telling you this so that you may be aware perhaps of your own swelling spirits. imagine a world in which all men are brothers and all men have swelling spirits towards a similiar woman, and those men, those brothers are able to take each others hand in embrace and then in turn embrace the woman who is the very cause of their swelling spirits, if you can hear the honk i'm honking. i'm saying to you this, if that woman were here right now, and i were truly swollen exactly as i am swollen now, and you were as well, then i would say brother, embrace me so that we may embrace this woman together and welcome her to our world and in that world in which we've swelled into we would truly become the 5%

never reflected on how much a Mormon/Catholic ticket signaled the end of American civic culture. of course Trump was next

ywnbam

The hottest bodies are always girls who do cardio all the time and maybe a little weights but eat like shit so they stay slightly chubby. Idk how it works but it’s a theory I’m working on

wtf you talking about, i just bought one

Kek

you only think this because you don't lift.

Correct. I'm also the woman in the OP

I prefer chubby lifter girls. Been architecting my gf all winter, she's getting to the point where diet is popping up in her lexicon all too often. Hopefully if I get her into lifting again, which I've shown her a bit about, she'll turn out just right and stop thinking about cutting.

Attached: 7b935b17f2bdec953dcaefcf78b0bd3ce4d59feb4dff0a242b41a0258a787b2a.jpg (1536x2048, 320.98K)

gay
girls who never workout but always eat healthy will hit the wall much slower

>not wanting cum gutters on women's abdomens
ngmi

>the spirit of an oldfag detected
>pasta ripe for archiving for all eternity

Being a fatass (even an aesthetically pleasing one) rolls (heh) over into personality and willpower. Like do whatever if you're just saying "i find soft girls sexy" but as far as a partner goes I'd rather have someone I can still enjoy doing cool outdoor shit with into my old age, not someone who ends up bedridden by 50.
A truly awful post, brevity is the soul of vileness.