Do we all have body dysmorphia?

Is he right? Are we all mentally ill?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-175132.png (496x261, 72.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/the-most-attractive-male-body-fat-percentage-is-it-possible-to-be-too-lean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but you gotta compete somehow

>chuck Norris physique
>Madly popular in his time
>Looks like poop

Forgot pic.

Attached: hitman-the-hitman-usa-1991-regie-aaron-norris-chuck-norris-stichwort-H89C8H.jpg (1040x1390, 174.58K)

everytime i post body people say i look like shit, and i can't tell if Any Forums has body dysmorphia or i have reverse body dysmorphia.

>Bruce Lee
>Reversed as a lean god
>Looks like an annoying middle schooler by today's standards

Attached: actor-and-martial-artist-bruce-lee-poses-for-a-warner-bros-news-photo-1620902139.jpg (640x523, 40.63K)

Post body.

Bro you look like shit and I haven’t even seen you

>23 years ago
>what a beast
lol skinny fag forgot to eat

Attached: large-1518423604-5-rcm480x270u.jpg (480x270, 17.4K)

>hiding your gut under your arms
Youre fat mate and you should stop your dirty bulk today.

i will stop once i reach my strength goal

>that
>peak of a dirty bulk

light frauding and angle-frauding on the arms aside, you have no muscle dude
at the end of a cut there would be even less there
You look like a high school senior thats been doing bodyweight exercises for two months

Whats the goal and how long have you been lifting?

1/2/3/4
2 years

I had realistic goals and always found the grotesque bodybuilder physique too much. Bruce Lee physique was always the goal. Of course it helped to learn what roids were later on.

Attached: 1643950559160.jpg (1563x1560, 292.55K)

Let's test it then. Do you think the #1 in pic related is scrawny? When I see pictures of men before steroids they are more masculine then the guy in the OP while still being thin. In my opinion that guy is a idiot

15% body fat is the ideal male body. Scientifically the healthiest and the vast majority of women find it the most attractive

>Bodybuilders and fitness models who diet down to 5–7% body fat run into a ton of problems:
Increased likelihood of steroid abuse, eating disorders, low self-confidence, and body-image issues

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/the-most-attractive-male-body-fat-percentage-is-it-possible-to-be-too-lean/

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-210423(1).png (1064x1716, 1.12M)

>boomer men wanted to look like this
Kek, the average instathot is more jacked than this.

Attached: 1643239873026.gif (640x360, 3.43M)

thats a peak dirty bulk, you are just untrained fat

Attached: IMG_20211026_195628_resize_42.jpg (800x1126, 494.87K)

That is the weirdest fucking hourglass figure on a man I have ever seen.

> they didn't
That guy has abs better than the top 1% of the 1% given that 50% of the US population is obese
Fucking retard tier "good enough" demotivation rubbish

thanks, i take what i can get

women don't know what the fuck they want. A study based on female surveys is dogshit and will always fuck up marketing if used as a standalone.

Yeah he legit looks scrawny. I'm around there or better and feel like a dyel and catch flak from everyone for looking weak.

Honestly I don't understand how his physique wouldn't be easy to obtain. Legit, no abs or delts or arms, just looks like he bench presses twice a week and eats in a slight surplus.

>prefer man with abs, they didn't
everyone has abs, lol what retarded bullshit

>Vin diesel
>As a kid: "oh my god could he beat the rock?"
>Now: looks like a sedentary dad that MIGHT be on trt

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8.2K)