Why are my lat pulldown weights not incresing?

This is incredibly frustrating, all my lifts has gone up ever since I started working up. My dumbbell curls went from 12 to 30, my bench press from just the bar to bar + 50 on each side... why can't my lat pulldown go over 80? it's been at that form months. I try really hard but if I add any more I can't even do 10. Hell I can't even do fucking pullups or chin-ups it's infuriating.

Attached: 1644021289032.jpg (549x1024, 89.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cElKGHPFZcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pic
KEK

WTF fuck that white woman BITCH she thinks she can just make that meme and i wont DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

ON BLACK HISTORY MONTH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn shoulda posted coomer bait, that gets replies.

kek, thanks for the fb cover pic

>why can't my lat pulldown go over 80
this is...kg, right?

No, I haven't been lifting for that long. It's Lb.

On each side at least, right?

Add more back work to your program. Also: youtu.be/cElKGHPFZcY

I'm not sure how you've been progressing, but try a deload and then undulate your reps. So do something like 60 lbs for 8 reps. Make them perfect reps. Next time, do 60 for 9 reps. Then 10. Then, go to 65 lbs and start over at 8. Etc. Follow that pattern and your weight will go up.

Ok, this seems like actual good advice. Will try it, thanks fren.

This is called a rep range and it's one of the basics of weight lifting.

Undulating periodization is not "the basics." It's intermediate training.

Rep range is a basic notion

Try upping the weight and doing less reps coomerbaiting dyel
Lel

What is this body type called?

Attached: 1643673589197.webm (600x865, 2.88M)

you can just tell she chooses to copulate exclusively with deeply melanated men of subsaharan african extraction

Do you understand the difference between recommending a rep range and a progression scheme?

Can someone send this pic to her?

why?

>that pic
Mein sides

Attached: download (2).jpg (606x900, 164.99K)

>clit hood totally visible
why even wear anything at that point?

>pic
absolute savage lmao

Attached: 15-12-18-36c.jpg (907x661, 56.29K)

Because she is extremely pozzed and gets angry at memes made from her pics, itll be funny, what else do you want explained?

Just do more volume and actually try doing pull ups and bent over rows?

A rep range inherently includes a progression scheme.

You're probably doing them wrong and not targeting your lats properly. Lean back a bit and keep your elbows down while maintaining a rep range of 5-12. If you don't feel it in your lats then you aren't doing them properly, aren't using enough weight, or your weekly volume for that muscle group is too low.