>post a video of your lift
if you want form advice or mires

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw

>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: 86609073-7480-4849-9772-AFBAF103A937.jpg (1500x500, 193.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-lite-slinger
fitarchon.com/product/single-pulley-cable-station/
fitarchon.com/product/wall-mount-dual-cable-station/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAT FUCK GENERAL

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. Best author for training fundamentals, guidelines are quite loose.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
All of the books are poorly written because muscleheads cannot into the English language. And they are all in the pastebin in Bobstein's drive.

Attached: lap_pillow_invitation.jpg (867x1190, 133.6K)

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: FAo4mHeVkAI7R7Y.jpg (680x603, 62.1K)

more cunny for me

you really should make a more clickbaity op, it's funnier when a bunch of random people read the thread

He's an iphone poster, copy and paste is the extent of his mental capacity

When you get drug tested at a pl meet, do they literally watch you pee? As in, look at your dick? I can't have anyone watch me pee, I'm too ashamed of my pp and have a shy bladder.

Howdy fellas, Im just pokin my head in with a lil reminder to keep things civil. Word got up my way Hanks been personatin me agin. Unwise. Just keep yer heads about ye and yell keep clear of the bootyhouse. Amen

>WAWTT
diddly with front band
3x3@405
1x3@445
1x3@495
1x7@405
suitcase carry 2x50 feet @100#
>WAWLTT
Opeth - Orchid
>WAWET
lasagna, snacks
>WAWFT
Back hasn't felt this good since December. Rest is such a meme. Lift heavy to fix injuries.

Attached: 1527987461257.jpg (960x720, 126.2K)

They help you aim, it's pretty similar to penis inspection day at the gym

they're letting a normal compete in the Paralympics for comparison?

Now do ohp with front bands and report back

she really showed #4 who's boss

way ahead of you

Attached: nerve gas.webm (360x640, 1.15M)

Not quite front enough

Pipe down, pipsqueak.
I didn't give you permission to speak.

>you get drug tested at a pl meet
yes
not as bad as the ncaa one where youre bareass for him while he jokes around about waterfalls.
>lasagna
wrong pic

i want a homegym cable pulley and this looks like the only option that's a balance of quality and value and it looks like it will bang the plates on the bottom terribly roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-lite-slinger
i might just stick my gymnastic rings on bands again, using a pulley for a band is so utterly pointless

Why do you keep commissioning these?
STOP WASTING MY TAX DOLLARS YOU GLOWIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>that image
Lost
>WAWTT
SS workout. Duffin's bracing tech doesn't work for me, i prefer Rips method. Squats felt pretty good, got a little bicep pump but nothing unmanageable, mostly wrists/forearms getting hammered now, also some strange inner triceps pumps. Time to start using wraps I guess. 1st and 3rd sets felt very secure, 2nd set I think I either pushed my elbows too far under the bar or I had bar too low on my back, less stable and rough on forearms. Press and Diddly and Rows ez
>WAWLTT
Slayer and Pantera earlier. Also Joe Rogan. His voice comforts me.
>WAWET
2 chicken breasts and 1 wing. All fried for MAX anabolism of course. Also a fist full of fries, two biscuits with honey, and a tall glass of milk. Enjoying some Laphroaig now.
>WAWFT
Restless. Aging is wearing on me bros, I'm starting to hate weekends for fucking with my routine.

Attached: 1640312907293.gif (400x223, 2.35M)

Wait a minute, are you natty?

Do you just want a shitty pulley that you can plate load or do you want a full weight stack lat pulldown or functional trainer type thing

Use a wizzinator like 9 does.

ideally, something where i can use up to 200 pounds, or at least close to it

What about this, or the double pulley or similar
fitarchon.com/product/single-pulley-cable-station/

you know I'm thinking about this and why not, right? Or like reverse incline bench so your back has to keep the weight in line. Probably can't do much weight.

@Waffenboomer
Weren't you the one that bought an Air Bike? What kind did u get?

Attached: nsuFtDKi.jpg (600x780, 75.28K)

Bros how do I peak the lads for sections and state?

We lifted today. Weighted chins, OHP, squat. Standard weakmode weights for me
>5xBW, 25, 45, 25, BW
>5x185
>5x275
amazing how many ITT can't chin and the Press™ that much. I **love** reversing the order. my shoulders and elbows need the warmup. also squats are the most exhausting

ANYWAY section is 2/12 and state 2/17-19. Is there any point in lifting further? Can they really get stronger or weaker by then? I'm planning on Mon...Wed...Mon but should they just be resting up?

Attached: loli dog.jpg (1000x1000, 115.09K)

I figure it will teach you to get the bar behind you and it will provide you with real delt work

it looks even worse, something like this would be good, but i'd be willing to pay a couple hundred more for a higher weight capacity. it's not listed on this one but their crossover says they can only go up to about 125lb per post
assault classic

>commissioning
>for a simple edit
top kek. gitgud
>that image
youre welcome
>are you natty
yes. people seem to forget im 6'4 and 370lbs
cant you just purchase some shit from a hardware store? i think i loiked it up and 1k pully was like 5 bucks or whatever. some canle and a couple carabiners cant be much either

Attached: 3_colorful_027.jpg (1280x1920, 377.77K)

forgot link fitarchon.com/product/wall-mount-dual-cable-station/#