Does this hold true IRL?

Does this hold true IRL?

Attached: 1591830752782.jpg (1513x1527, 207.93K)

crystal cafe tier meme

i love to see this kind of shit because you know whoever made it was fucking furious

Women like to think so, and they are wrong. Weak men like to think the opposite is true, and they are also wrong. Only the hard working, dedicated, and/or genetically lucky age well. Everyone else ages like shit and gets fat and succumbs to dementia. Reject the cope. Strive for greatness and prosperous longevity.

Attached: 0492399D-93F7-466D-9B46-84BF1C8F2D05.jpg (1024x1020, 130.3K)

Men have a rougher look naturally so wrinkles ruin their faces less, up to a point. Also some women go too heavy on the make-up and ruin their skin. Getting bald offsets the "advantage" though. All in all it's a pointless comparison, just try to be the best version of yourself and you'll age gracefully

>men turn into Heihachi mode
seems based to me

Attached: Mishima_muscles.jpg (985x895, 186.22K)

Based

Attached: 1580847009903.jpg (20x20, 786)

I'm personally aiming for Rugal mode.

Attached: KOF_All_Star_Rugal.png (820x1300, 1.1M)

The guy on the bottom is still attractive to prime women depending on his status and confidence. This is especially true if the prime women have daddy issues.

The woman on the top has utterly failed at her biological purpose. It's over for her and she deserves it.

This.

>Ugly when I'm young
>Ugly when I'm old
It's been over for a decade who gives a damn lmao

Attached: tang ping.jpg (550x550, 253.11K)

Fellow kings, what are we going to do about the femcels and their toxic behavior?

Attached: 1643991792506.png (640x719, 257.16K)

Kek

The whole female counter redpill is basically just women taking all of the worst aspects of the red pill manosphere movement but remove the actual insights, the grains of truth.

>not a single zoomer on here is going to know what crystal cafe is.

how do I Wilymaxx?

Attached: heihachi wily.jpg (800x396, 48.09K)

This comic was made by an aging woman lol. Women look like shit past 40 unless they're Asian.

>Tekken villain mode
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
Also if there was an internal crossection you'd see the rotten eggs in that barren womb

No. 30+ year old women are delusional about their looks and can't handle the fact men always will prefer younger hotter girls

>OMG THAT GUY IS 35 AND HAS MONEY AND ALSO GOOD LOOKING?? WHY IS HE DATING THAT GIRL WHO IS ONLY 23?? WHY ISNT SHE DATING ME?? WE'RE THE SAME AGE!!

Cope

this is just twinkdeath pill

People are deluded and think they are better than everyone else,mass delusion,yes you are deluded too so am I,coping survival mechanism.

Women age like shit by default. Any example posted by women doesn't show them with no makeup. Almost all men can age gracefully if they keep themselves in shape. Plus because women wants us for more than our looks, aging badly aint that bad if you got the money and stability

>Mfw see the aging process of my female friends from 25 to 30.

The wall is real.
Especially for the ones who used to party every day.
It's like all of that partying suddenly came around and hit them in the face over the course of few years.
How the fuck can a cute girl with nice skin go from that to looking like a hardcore alcoholic in a matter of few years?
Nature is cruel.

Attached: 1643727882861.png (321x321, 12.42K)

COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER

Attached: cat-whip.gif (220x220, 781.95K)

My ex smoked and when I looked her up like 4 years later she looked 10-15 years older

How you look as you age depends entirely on genetics and how much you take care of yourself man or women. For example look at Marlon Brando