Nootropics General

Nootropics General!

Discuss
>RC's
>Peptides
>Sources
>Advice
>Stacks

Attached: WIN_20220131_17_19_58_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 318.9K)

bumpfuckers

fuck

Redpill me on bronantane.

gorilla mode, preworkout formulas
gorilla mind, nootropic formulas i designed myself from skrach

Attached: 1612142369898.jpg (471x352, 42.87K)

just take modafanil

literally this, but don't rely on it. It's a nice boost from time to time.

I used it to study during uni whenever I wasn't getting enough sleep. It'll allow you to function somewhat normally on 3-4 hours of sleep for up to a week without any super bad side effects, but your body will eventually say no and you'll probably start to get sick.

You shouldn't need it if you've got the rest of your life dialed in i.e. diet, sleep, training.

kek

gay

Basically the best stimulant there is
don't get addicted
microdose it

nah I'm not gay, my boyfriend is though

Not sure if this is the right topic but can I get a quick rundown on Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis?

Attached: peeeepeeee.jpg (241x209, 7.33K)

so here's my story
>be 16, get on EC stack
>become a meth-hyper whiz for an entire year
>life is changed completely, I had no idea ec stack had this effect, i took it for weight loss
>rode the wave of adderall-high for an entire year
>make tons of friends, fuck tons of girls, apply for tons of universities
>get some side effects, get off ec stack
>world comes crashing down, experience severe suicidal depression from dopamine withdrawal, previous academic prowess evaporates, gain 150 lbs, become a shut in neet for the next two years
>after two years my mental state has mostly recovered, still not the same as before
>get on nootropics, buy em all, racetams, moda, etc
>mostly they do nothing for me, took them regularly for the better part of a year, still nothing
>start exercising and lose all the weight, life generally improves despite still being a brainlet who dropped out of college
>hoe friends give me adderall, feel that same classic ec stack high
>realize how dangerous this is and how much it ruined my life
>now i just drink tons of coffee and exercise a shitton, mental performance is the best its ever been outside of my ec stack high period
>slowly learning to focus more and endure doing it for longer periods, probably the most significant change ive made for my mind

life is good rn, dont waste your money on snake oil and be careful with meth

I've tried quite a few stims but I get occasional anxiety. Modafinil is totally fine. Adderall is a little intense for me. ECA is a good level for me. What would you compare it to?
On 2 week cycle, I definitely feel higher libido and a little more pissed off. Really not that drastic so far.

>On 2 week cycle, I definitely feel higher libido and a little more pissed off. Really not that drastic so far.

Did you take both?

I'd compare it to coffee but all through the body
olympic niggas take it

>.[1] In 1996, it was encountered as a doping agent in the 1996 Summer Olympics when several Russian athletes tested positive for it, and was subsequently placed on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned list in 1997 as a stimulant and masking agent.[1][37]

opposite
>be me
>18
>fall off roof doing roofing for dad
>TBI
>at 23
>start taking nsi 189, dihexa, ISRIB
>get my brain back
ezpz

>cannot find *finil or phenylpiracetam anywhere especially ones that ship to Australia
Is it over for nootropics?

science.bio
pglchem

>science.bio
>ATTENTION:
>Science.bio will be closing permanently. Thank you for your continued support and advocacy. Learn more.
Uhhh.
I've also heard nootropics depot are going to discontinue them. I miss the days of powdercity (PBUH).

march 31st is when they close
get it now

science.bio always re-opens btw

Sadly they seem to block all the *finils and phenylpiracetam shipping to Australia.

I'm an ausfag
my shit got stuck in customs
idk what to do
Just bromontane dude

For adrafinil at least you can get a prescription so they shouldn't block it.