Bros, I'm lactate intolerant. Can I realistically drink onions milk and get the same gains as real milk?

Bros, I'm lactate intolerant. Can I realistically drink onions milk and get the same gains as real milk?

Attached: milk.jpg (640x1422, 117.3K)

BOOBA

AWOOOOOOOOOOGA

no retard

How do you milk onions?

>not drinking your sister(s) breast milk
Great gain, and it’s all for free

Idk if just a coombait troll, but if not, you know they make lactose-free milk, right? Just drink that, dummy.

>Can I realistically drink onions milk and get the same gains as real milk?
Bro, idk. Read the fucking nutrition label you lazy fuck.

Attached: booba6.jpg (720x569, 26.3K)

What?

She's got really hairy arms, kinda weird

Onions

For real though. Are human milk better for gains than cow milk or onion milk? It's MADE for humands right? It's evolved to literally feed us.

I love boobs so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1643992855648.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

why do people call onions onions?

God I love tits so much it's unreal, my gf is 30B :(.

>NOT DRINKING YOUR SISTER(S) BREAST MILK
GREAT GAINS AND IT'S ALL FOR FREE

>you know they make lactose-free milk, right
milk is LACTATE. You can't have one without the other.

Just eat some olives and natural yoghurt, lactobacilli break down the lactose for you.
And don't eat too much dairy in one sitting.
EZPZ m8

have no fear bro im in the same boat i get bad acne from milk products, get egg white protein powder

no, both is bullshit. there is lactose (milk sugar) and milk protein. you can be allergic or intolerant to both of these components. if its lactose intolerance then bacteria in your gut have to digest the milk sugar if you don't have the proper enzyme to split milk sugar yourself. this is where you get bloated and fart a lot. solution is to buy lactase capsules when you eat milky stuff or just buy lactose free milk (my solution since I am also lactose intolerant and fart like mad otherwise). if you're allergic to milk PROTEIN you're more in shit and should avoid milk altogether. nothing helps here. don't push it by drinking anyway because symptoms will increase naturally the more you drink like with many allergies.

Attached: 1508654721409.png (645x729, 79.84K)

jesus just drink raw milk and all your problems will be solved. literally just eat real food. whats so complicated about this?

I really like this picture