*srs*

Are there good enlarged prostate testing methods that don’t involve anything being inserted into my ass?

Attached: 4EEF7A08-9492-4C87-ABBB-E80A3631CB04.jpg (320x213, 10.97K)

Bump

why would you want this?

Doesn't having an enlarged prostate almost ensure hair loss?

Everytime I took a shit at work some dude would come in and try to take a piss. Starts, stops, starts, stops, get fucking piss all over the floor. Now, the jannie cleaned the piss up, so that was fine, but obviously they needed medical help. So my take is you will know if you have a problem.

PSA is a blood test that looks at a specific antigen. Usually it's for finding out if you have advanced prostate disease but can also indidcate other prostate realted issues
Just go to your doctor you mong

bump

This happened whenever I edged but peeing after you edge is fucking insane. Those pisses feel like your peeing out your soul man, but in a good way.

i thought this too but in reality its just where he aims the stream. aim at the water = you think hes pissing. aim at the side = you think he stopped

My grandpa was native mexican and never lost his hair. He died at 91 and never even went grey. He sad some grey speckle but it was mostly black. The trade off is he was like 5'5

i read on here you can relieve some pressure by gently pushing on the prostate. mines enlarged so it was insanely sensitive but i pushed my finger around it for a few minutes and somehow ended up blasting off a single rope of yellowy cum.

is this board just trying to make us gay? wtf happened

I have to piss a lot (3 or 4 times in an 8 hour day), but it's not very much piss. I just get irritable because I got the "gotta piss" feeling in my bladder and dick.
I also don't shoot very forcefully or very much when I nut, except when very aroused or I've been edging a lot.
There's gotta be something wrong with me but I don't know what.

>Are there good enlarged prostate testing methods that don’t involve anything being inserted into my ass?
nope. seriously if you ever go to a urologist and he doesn't stick his finger in your butt right away he is a hack. I have chronic prostate issues and a family history of prostate cancer and have been visiting urologists since i was 28.

Ultrasound is the only legit measurement user

>mines enlarged so it was insanely sensitive but i pushed my finger around it for a few minutes and somehow ended up blasting off a single rope of yellowy cum.
your prostate is probably calcified like mine. calcifications are like little calcium stones that prohibit blood flow and proper nerve function. so when you push against it the right way, like a massage, you can help the blood flow a little better. it's not sexual stimulation. if anything, you have to be very careful not to irritate it any further. im 33 and my sex life is over because of my trash prostate.

Attached: Gray1156_grande.png (600x575, 406.99K)

>never even went gray
did you check his shower for Just For Men shampoo?

same. but most times I can't just piss in one go, and I get a weak stream. is my prostate fucked?

same
sometimes I pee before going to pee, lay down in bed to sleep and 5 mins later have to go pee again because i didnt pee everything out the first time

He couldn't even read. But I did say he had some speckled greys.

yeah it leaves in speckled grays

if it burns when it pee or feels like a urine infection when you pee, that's a sign.
Or feels like when you pee after having sex or jacking.

fellas, is it gay to not die of prostate cancer?