PAWGmaxxing

Without surgery or fat transfers, how realistic is it for a woman to get a build like this from lifting?
>inb4 ywnbaw

Attached: thicc thot.jpg (1536x2048, 254.59K)

She's a fat whore with a triple digit bodycount who let's low inhibition niggers and skinny tall white aliens run a train on her. Don't be like her, dumb fuck.

You are never going to be a human being of the female gender.

idk how u even recognize a generic whore dude stop cooming
and no OP thats BBL ass

Considering thats JennBretty and she got a BBL, you won't get that from lifting, idiot

you stupid bitch, how could we possibly answer that without you posting a picture of your actual ass. what a stupid fucking whore you are, dumb cunt

it depends on your frame, muscle insertions, and fat deposit locations you dumb bitch.

stupid cunt

Eat mostly vegetarian but with huge amounts of plant fats.Just absolutely massive amounts of avocado and sunflower butter and shit.

If you want a big jiggly PAWG booty, the trick is to do intensive workouts on everything AROUND the ass, but not on the ass itself. Bicycle crunches and shallow squats that engage the thighs but not the glutes.

t. my gf's best friend is a stripper.

also, post body.

>Back squats and oats
>Maybe throw in some bulgarian split variant too
>Hip thrusts
>Spin bike, cardio is nonnegotiable so she doesn't run out of breath while riding you
That's it really

checked and kek'ed
thanks anons, my job as an architect has begun
is BBL ass size and shape not obtainable outside of surgery?

Attached: i said shut up.jpg (661x830, 48.75K)

>gf's best friend is a stripper
I am so, so sorry.

Genetics + Lots of junk food and sugar + sitting on your ass the most you can
Each person has the genetics to acumulate fat in a certain area. For most men, it's the lower belly, for most women, it's the ass.
Plus, the more you sit down, the more fat you accumulate on your ass

Attached: 1614095499526.gif (326x326, 1.76M)

Y tho

There's no way this is real

he worded it pretty harshly but he's right you know

because you assumed a stripper had any fucking clue as to what they were talking about, you literal nigger.

This bitch obviously has had surgery done. You can’t achieve something naturally that doesn’t naturally exist

I know the sneed clothes are shopped on but how’d they get the cat to dance like that?

Stealing this to architectmaxx

Why not do workouts on the actual glute muscles, though? That seems like it would shape it up

A BBL? Lol no, she just has a really big fat ass. You can see her weight gain progression and her ass getting slowly bigger. Fake asses don't have that much cottage cheese.

Wasted trips, there was a time when you were right but then she went and got it, what do expect from a formerly anorexic and tatted up whore?