Is this really achievable natty? This guy’s a fucking liar, right? Or is there really hope for us nattybros?

Is this really achievable natty? This guy’s a fucking liar, right? Or is there really hope for us nattybros?

Attached: 34494273-3FB3-4FA4-A98C-9CB59F13E1FD.png (1080x808, 1.31M)

What is? Photographs are not real you fucking retard.

>This guy’s a fucking liar, right?
Right!

there's no reason that's not achievable natty. any naysaying is pure cope.

Attached: astartes.jpg (5000x1840, 684.58K)

i believe it to be possible natty
he's not that big and looks really good
no gyno, no serious hair loss

Could be natty but the fact he preemptively seethes at fraud accusations means he probably isnt lol

Easily achievable natty.

I'll clear this up right now.

OLD FUCKS WHO TAKER TRT DO NOT CONSIDER IT TO BE "ON ROIDS".

They think this way because they're retarded, coping, or both. TRT absolutely floods the body with free testosterone, which is fundamentally identical to being "on roids" because in both instances, they're pinning testosterone. They're literally pinning test and then saying they're natty. It's insanely retarded.

Could certainly be natty but I would not be surprised if he was on something.

Possible natty but unlikely these days. Chest looks a little too round at somewhat low bf% imo opinion though. Anyways, just because someone could plausibly be natty doesnt necessarily mean they are. It is possible though.

He's a tall Hollywood actor in his 40s, playing a role where it's important to look buff, what do you fucking think?

It's funny, if he didn't mention roids and just posted a pic people would debate about his status, but the fact that he specifically mentioned it probably means he doesn't count TRT as roids as other user said.

>No overdeveloped traps or delts
>No unreasonably low bf% nor immense vascularity
>Not unreasonably big nor disproportioned
>Probably good genetics
>Posing for camera shot with good lighting
>Probably trains hard consistently, and has for a while.
It's looking good for him. Saying that it's not possible natty is just lazy, fat/dyel cope.

dude he just looks really well built, not like a roider

>His job is literally to be jacked
>So there's no way he's got ideal genetics and trains and works hard every day in order to get there. He must be on roids.
Honestly, maybe you're right that he's on TRT, and that's annoying, but I just hate the argument that since a guy's job is to look jacked, he wouldn't be top 0.1% genetics and do everything he can naturally to get there, and instead would be lazy and hop on roids.

What is the age? If he is over 45 he is on something 100%.

Would early 20s girls date someone that old if they look like that (fame excluded)?

According to google he is 37 yrs old

Of course they would wtf the guy has great physique and a chad face, not to mention, girls naturally prefer men who are older

Looks pretty good to me. I went through his Instagram and he looks pretty realistic. The only suspicious part is that he always stays at the same body fat. He neither cuts nor bulks. He's also an actor which is an immediate red flag.
But he has the natty trait of vanishing once he wears a t-shirt.

damn that's a rough 37. definitely a tranny.

What if he had a more average face?