I am 28 and I inherited 1.7 million dollar from my grandparents. How do I leverage this into getting a girlfriend?

I am 28 and I inherited 1.7 million dollar from my grandparents. How do I leverage this into getting a girlfriend?

Attached: ba2.png (657x525, 22.17K)

Give me half and I'll get you a wife.

Buy a house and a nice car.

You can't bro, women very infamously hate richer men

bump because I have 0 expenses and want to drop money on women to get sex instead of just being a simp

Attached: fc_550x550_white.jpg (550x550, 28.98K)

I will tell you, but only if you send me $10k in bitcoin

Girls hate men who own houses.

This. Look the part and women will flock to you. They're going to be the shallow kind, though. Tough luck user.

buy a twink harem

I hate you inheritance fucks, living life on easy mode

If you already have financial stability with your current job the best thing to do is invest the money in money market funds and other bullshit a financial adviser could reccomend. You will accrue enough funds to retire early.

Buy a nice car and an expensive outfit. Go to the club and drop a couple grand. Girls will take notice

I'll be your girlfriend but you don't even lift

once you hit 2 mil you can comfortable earn 100k/yr in gains
just ride out and enjoy life

I GIVE UP
I'M RICH FOR MY AGE
I'M 6'1
I WEAR NICE CLOTHING
GIRLS STILL DON'T TALK TO ME
I'M NOT EVEN UGLY EITHER I'M AVERAGE AT WORST
AGHHHHH WHY MUST I BE CURSED TO BE ALONE FOREVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1629589992901.jpg (250x250, 20.51K)

Just live, women smell money

>just live, women smell
fixed

Buy the next user who replies to this with dubs a pizza from Dominoes to aid their bulk.

Have confidence knowing you can afford to have a girlfriend now and have the luxury of chasing whatever your educational/spiritual dreams may be.

Invest in health.

roll

Rololol