Born with a manly, stocky frame

>Born with a manly, stocky frame
>Get compliments from men on my broad shoulders, giant back, and naturally thick legs
>Find out that women exclusively like lanky twinks with no body hair

Attached: 6eee95f8d2e427539f11cce125ee8521.jpg (384x584, 29.28K)

Bro I'm West African I'd be dying to have that frame but G*d cursed me with smaller joints

Your frame literally doesn't matter dude. It's all about the face.

Kill your self or stop whining

I thought West Africans were the bulkier ones, no?

No, I see twinks uglier than myself get laid. It's all about being tall and skinny (preferably not balding).

>>Find out that women exclusively like lanky twinks with no body hair

Not when they wanna get fucked... trust me.
No women ever cheated on their boyfriend with a twink. No women ever went home from a bar for a drunken one night stand with a twink.
If you got out into the real world, you'd know this.

Yeah against these guys it's not hard to look bulky

Attached: Bekele.jpg (360x508, 33.33K)

I am a lanklet with an average face and I mostly pull ethnic chicks (easy mode) or alt stacies with brain damage. I would kill for OP frame.

>alt Stacies with brain damage
I see what's going on - these are the women I am most attracted to, so I'm focusing on who they are (or at least who they say the are) attracted to. Maybe normie slags would like my frame, but I don't like them.

I believe in you, friend. You should too.
Your goal requires work, but I know you're up to the task.

Looks like my dad...

Attached: 1643309836382.jpg (480x471, 18.24K)

This is ideal in scandinavia.

The lanky twinks with no body hair are attracted to the op pic so it goes full circle

scandinavians are a bunch of weak pansies
This bodytype is ideal for slavic chads

I guarantee that Scandinavian women either want non-Whites or twinky lanklet White guys.

Bro I've been a lanky twink all my life and it's all bullshit. Now that I've hit the gym and started getting swole the 'mires and compliments surged the fuck up, especially from women that eye-rape and constantly try to chat you up.

I have broad shoulders and a huge ribcage (viewed from the side), but wide waist and hips to match, I look like the wide putin meme. Not sure if I should feel good or bad about my genetics.

wide = good
narrow = bad

Lose bodyfat then, you are literally the same just a fatter fuck with broader shoulders, so you would look BETTER than them comparitively at a low bf

>m-muh im just natirally stockier and fatter and huskier
Literal cope, you just dont want to lose weight bevause you enjoy being a fat slob

girls like twinks
women like men
women care less about face than being a fucking alpha in many regards. stop being an insecure gymcel and you will be surprised how easy it is to get laid
and no, they won't care if your bench is 240 instead of 220.