Bro just go to gym you will get all the pussy

>bro just go to gym you will get all the pussy
>sign up
>literally haven't seen any girl under 40 in 2 weeks
>guys around me all the time groaning like they're being butt fucked
I got memed, right?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 82.82K)

You're not supposed to meet girls in the gym.

You have to go to a more commercial gym with lots of cardio machines

wtf gym do you go to i go to one in the city and there is always at least 1 gym sloot within eyesight

Thats how it starts user

you go for the girls... you stay for yourself.

>I got memed, right?
Yes but you memed yourself and I mean that seriously

Just lift more bro, don't question it

>tfw alumni access to uni gym
>all girls are 18-22

Attached: 1514576172525.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Fuck you.

>tfw I go to a uni for 5 years now where there's at least 60% females in any class I go to and I STILL never even managed to experience a single damn kiss in my entire life, let alone anything more
it truly is over for me

user

Attached: 1641241668108.jpg (752x938, 149.34K)

Kek, same here nigga
>tfw your in 4th year of uni and still kissless handholdless hugless virgin who never touched a girl nor been on a date
The fact people say it's HARDER after uni is what's most troubling.

>The fact people say it's HARDER after uni is what's most troubling.
not just harder, uni is apparently supposed to be the easiest point in our lives to hook up with girls. meanwhile here I am never experienced any kind of human intimacy or contact besides formal handshakes if that even counts

Glad I'm not the only one.
If getting laid/meeting girls in uni is supposed to be EASY compared to after you graduate, then I am absolutely dying alone

Attached: 1634416214712.jpg (626x545, 593.15K)

>be lazy piece of shit
>sign up for gym
>don't get laid in 2 weeks
>look for validation online so you can leave comfortably

OP is a cringe beta

Youre supposed to talk to them.....

Im at equinox and 80% of women are 7+/10. All the dudes are tech dyels who barely squat lmao2plaet. Where tf do you go to

I doubt I could go to the uni for 5 years straight without talking to them, in fact you're basically forced to talk to them. Talking itself is no problem, the issue is ever getting anywhere besides mere talking.

I don't think I've ever seen or experienced any kind of slightest indirect show of interest at all

lmao same

all the young women boosts my test through the roof though

Yeah I've talked to girls before, but only under the context of group work or the professor pairing us together. It never leads to anything

>Talking itself is no problem, the issue is ever getting anywhere besides mere talking.
Then you're not saying the right thing. Which means talking IS a problem apparently.

Flirting/showing sexual interest is more than mere talking I presume, a lot of it being body language I presume again. Just talking I have zero problems with, be it with someone young or old, male or female no problem.
The problem is anything beyond talking when it comes to girls, at no point in the conversation does it feel natural at all for me to escalate because I never ever get any slightest signals of interest I see other guys getting when they interact with girls

maybe he's just ugly though

In the same boat. In my third year right now, one of my classes was like three men to nine women.

I guess it just doesn't come naturally to me to say whatever it is that guys say to get laid. What am I going to do, chat to her about how much I support feminism and leftist politics? Seriously, what the fuck do you talk about with a girl? For what it's worth, I'm in the UK - I have spoken with girls before, and there have even been girls with whom conversation was very easy. I think the quality of women (or people in general) is just extremely low here, I have absolutely nothing in common with someone (male or female) whose entire life is just UK youth culture or leftist politics.

>I never ever get any slightest signals of interest I see other guys getting when they interact with girls
Signals like what? What exactly are you seeing these guys get that you are not? Don't bother comparing yourself to a guy talking with someone who is already his gf either.
I know you guys hate to hear this but sometimes you have to make your own luck. If you just sit back waiting for "signals", you'll be waiting forever.

I have the same problem, and I have been approached by drunk women at clubs, have had a girl call me 'pretty' and mire my physique before, and generally have people tell me that I am good looking. I have never had an indication of interest from a sober woman in my life, especially not in class.

NTA but I'm assuming that when he says 'signals', he just means a general openness to talk to you - any signal that she actually wants to be there and isn't just being polite.

>tfw no gf
>decide to lift and lose beer gut
>one week into lifting I meet girl
>she becomes gf
>carry on lifting and trying to lose weight so I can look even better for her
>she tells me she likes me the way I am
>says she doesn’t want me to get slim
>always trying to make me get takeaways with her

I’m not going to give in,I think she’s full of shit and when I start looking more aesthetic she will like me a lot more. But now I can see why you guys call girlfriends “gains goblins”

>NTA but I'm assuming that when he says 'signals', he just means a general openness to talk to you - any signal that she actually wants to be there and isn't just being polite.
not him either but this is EXACTLY what I'm not getting too

No, women actually do want you to be an unassuming chump because they are insecure and want to know that you have no options.

>Signals like what?
Literally anything. Smiling at everything you say, replying to you with more than just one worded answers, exchanging physical contact while joking etc
>Don't bother comparing yourself to a guy talking with someone who is already his gf
Of course not talking about that, just genuine show of interest you can see be in nearly any social situation.
>If you just sit back waiting for "signals", you'll be waiting forever.
That's why I shoot my shot regardless, otherwise I'd never be rejected in the first place if I just waited for signals because I never got one