How to achieve this body?

How to achieve this body?

Attached: D8UJlPQUwAEie0Y.jpg (800x1200, 111.75K)

Show his legs

be a mystery meat turk who pushes anti-white propaganda on anti-white platforms and media

Spend all day on a computer and then bench and curl for an hour 3 times a week.

Steroids AKA magical muscle potion

He is off them now which is why he only wears baggy clothes, to conceal his weak body.

>take roids
>do not work out

Go to the gym once in a while. Sell entertainment to idiot leftists and become a millionaire

Disgusting man tits

Muscles bad when person I disagree with has them.

On his stream yesterday that I totally didn’t watch he said that he has the muscle mass of two men. That hurt me personally.

is he even Any Forums? seem like he just has a naturally big frame from genetics

Be morbidly obese then start roiding and lose weight.

what muscles

Why is he so scared to fight Sam Hyde

Hasan is not a fighter

Hes a faggot

He’s an incel who figured out how to make money. I don’t think he even has ever had a girlfriend despite bringing girls around.

take steroids with no gyno preventative

deny the Armenian genocide

be a faggot

that’s it

He's not an incel, he's popular attractive and he's a millionaire.

>still doesn’t leave home
>shitposts all day
>never had a girlfriend
>parents do everything for him
He’s an incel.

Sam Hyde runaways to failure

I don’t think you know what that word means

>be lazy effeminate retard funded via globohomo cronyism
>get on gear
>continue being lazy
wala

Attached: car.png (918x464, 272.18K)

i don't like him, but i love how his mere existence makes people on this site have absolute meltdowns

It means whatever I want it to mean because words change within 2 years on the internet.

There is a non zero chance that Sam would just fucking kill him. It would be stupid of Hasan to accept when he can just ignore him.

>hey look that guys a fag lol
>WOW YOU’RE SEETHING HAHAHA YOU’RE MELTING DOWNNNNNNNNN OMG WHY DOES HE MAKE YOU SO ANGRY OH MY ALLAH HADAN BTFOS THE CHUDS AGAIN

He has had a girlfriend, what are you talking about

True. Woke used to mean something far different on Any Forums then what it means on the internet today. The complete opposite actually.

He has? Prove it.

He lives in a mansion that he paid for with the millions he makes off twitch, why does he need to leave his mansion? Just pay someone to do the shopping and buy shit online.

Lift

He invites big white bvlls like me to hang her while he watches and plays Fortnite

That’s not how that works

absolutely seething for the n-th because of some turkroach zoomers watch.

Attached: 1644001693690.jpg (1080x813, 271.89K)

Attached: anotherone-djkhaled.gif (498x250, 2.01M)