What are some of your Any Forums hobbies outside of lifting? ie biking, running, rock climbing etc

What are some of your Any Forums hobbies outside of lifting? ie biking, running, rock climbing etc.

Attached: Polish_20220204_101957523.png (1256x718, 650.96K)

Guitar and kayak

I’ve been thinking about getting into rock climbing or trying it out but I have no friends that do it and have no idea where to start. Was just gonna watch beginner tip videos on YouTube. Looks based as fuck tho.

One thing I picked up over last summer was long distance cycling. The longest I went before it got too cold was about 17 miles each way (out and back.)
If you never tried it I would recommend. Just get a decent hybrid bike and take roads, just don't be a dick and block cars. You feel a huge sense of accomplishment after going a far distance. When the weather gets better I plan on a trip from my house to a beach about 2 hours away by car, which is about 76 miles. Once you find a good pace, you can keep it up for a lot longer than you think.

I am hungry bros wtf

im trying to find more hobbies, i have a kayak at my parents house but i dont have any room for it at my apartment :( what are some based hobbies that i could pick up

Based hobbies desu are:
Stamp collecting
Mushroom picking
Hiking
Growing pot
Origami
Coding shit

BJJ

i am a comp sci senior rn with a software job lined up, i live in the city so hiking is far as fuck. the other ones are cringe as shit

I'm pretty athletic so I can play basketball/tennis at a decent skill level

I go fly fishing, often having to hike to hard to reach spots

Go for the classics

Attached: fit_healthy_hobbies.png (1013x1033, 299.53K)

bart simpson voice impressions

Attached: i said shut up.jpg (661x830, 48.75K)

Stamp collecting is not cringe. It's like traveling all the time in a little world. Also mushrooms are delicious. Origami I was joking a little. Growing pot is based af.

Ice Hockey
Hunting
Mountaineering
Racism

Attached: F15F4E02-DA0C-49A0-AD92-A079E984E55A.png (600x933, 929.65K)

Our boy is Hemingway, but who is our girl?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

biking
running
bouldering
pc gaming

Soccer. Flag football, skiing, longboarding. And racing Sims.

Used to be into running. How much cardio do you guys do a week? Haven't much done cardio since I starting lifting back in 2020 aside from hikes, skateboarding, really about it. Should I incorporate more cardio into my life?

SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE

>"i don't go outdoors so i think outdoor hobbies are cringe"
you should see this coming a mile away but please touch grass