Why do girls who workout have this hair now?

Why do girls who workout have this hair now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-130917_Instagram.jpg (149x139, 12.68K)

What am I looking at here?

Male pattern baldness on a tranny.

"workout" is a noun; you mean "work out".

I workout everyday haha

because that is not a woman, actually an Asian male on trt

That happens when they make their ponytails too tight.

Patty normally wears her hair down

A normal female hairline that Any Forums would classify as "balding" in men. This breaks the NPC lifter programming, and they stumble to fix the cognitive dissonance with inane claims. See, for example:
It's super weird. Maybe one day, they will realize that many women have this kind of hairline, and all their balding science is basically internet bullshit invented by PR firms, just like everything they think they believe. But it is not this day.

must be sucking a lot of dick then

Cope as fuck. Patty is thinning too

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-234928_Chrome.jpg (1023x1052, 367.55K)

Post hairline

>Cope as fuck. Patty is thinning too
Keep being delusional, zoomie. I'd tell you you will grow out of it, but I'm pretty sure you won't.

Normal women are NOT Norwood 3.

Attached: Screenshot_20220124-224744_Chrome.jpg (699x874, 238.82K)

Roasties shouldn't have that hairline at all. That means they have too much testosterone so they're either on gear or have something legitimately busted with their ovaries.

Deserved, all women in the world deserve to go bald, they are the worst spreaders of this disease and the less affected

>It's super weird. Maybe one day, they will realize that many women have this kind of hairline
90% of young women are on birth control

I bet if baldness affected women as commonly as it affects men there'd be a cure for it by now

Most women have this hairline

WTF she looks like my wife even with her hair loss!

BTW is not hair loss is telogen phase is normal for a +30 woman and regrows nothing to do with exercises if you watch closer you'll notice "baby" hair regrowing.

I learned about it because I was surprised the first time I saw it in my wife.

Kek, maybe 10 years ago, but now there would be a bald acceptance movement if women were affected.

Actual fitness models are on gear like their male counterparts. However, men can just go bald, keep a low shave, or get the broccoli cut, so aside from a few dudes still doing the long hair thing like Logan Paul, you might not really notice how rampant it is.

No. We'd just begin to fetishize it. See: obesity and thiccness

Of course there would be because more women have the balding gene than men, some 90% of femoids are carriers.
Just give them a test injection and their whole hair will fall out next day