I can barely do 2 pull ups. How do i reach 10 pulls up in a row? I weigh 125kg

I can barely do 2 pull ups. How do i reach 10 pulls up in a row? I weigh 125kg

Attached: 1631651469330s.jpg (250x119, 5.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eGo4IYlbE5g
youtu.be/_hd2oTEOA1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a long time fatass

At they gym they should have a counter weight pullup machine to help you work up to it. Keep going onii-chan

If all you can do is 2 then do multiple sets of 2 throughout the day. Go till failure not till you’re tired, I started working pull ups casually when I took up climbing and I went from 5 unweighted to 20 unweighted/10weighted in something like 4 months?

Lose weight.

>Do 2
>Then do 3
>Then do 4
>Then do 5
>Then do 6
>Then do 7
>Then do 8
>Then do 9
>Then do 10

Do more pullups in the week and lose weight. One way i increased my pull up numbers is by doing them in pyramids (picrel, do note that getting to 10 is really hard, at your level is best to do 1-2-1 and more sets)

Attached: IMG_20220204_173712.png (294x264, 8.37K)

a) lose weight
b) become stronger

Don't even bother. Lose weight first, then build muscle. You can build your stamina up to a point before getting thin though and you should do this through exercise that doesn't build much muscle. Cycling, swimming, walking (especially uphill) is a good idea for now. That's the kind of thing you should be focusing on.

Do pull ups literally all day with huge rest periods between. Focus on total pull ups in a day and not consecutive reps. Eventually you'll start flying up for 10 in a row easy

Lose 35 kg.

Holy fuck that's impressive. Not even joking.
Can you post a video?? I've never seen someone that heavy doing pull ups

My record is 16 chinups at 82kg bodyweight. But I'm really really impressed with your achievement

Kek I missed tha and the joke. Sometimes it feels like it's my first day on Any Forums

Alright user what I want you to do is reach up grab the bar and pull yourself up. Now do that as many times as you can everyday for the rest of your life

Start by doing lots of singles with long rest period, do this 3x a week until you can do 10x1. When you get to 10x1, do 1x2 with 9x1 after. Continue adding reps in this pattern until you fail to make progress 3 times in a row.

Tbf 2 reps @125 is pretty good.

pull ups are actually hard, and they only get harder as you gain weight and improve your form. Doing a correct pull up by recruiting the correct muscles is more difficult then just "lol pull ur chin over the bar duh"

2 real reps at 125kg isn't bad. but I doubt you did solid reps if you're asking this question.

Use pull up resistance bands so you can spam reps with good form. When you actually learn and recognize good form, you realize 90% of the people performing pull ups in your gym are trash at it

I like these two videos:
youtu.be/eGo4IYlbE5g
youtu.be/_hd2oTEOA1U

Your body will do more if you keep trying to do more.
Don't give up, listen to your body.

My best is 26, Im pretty skinny.

Look into 'Greasing The Groove'.

I'm lighter than you are, but pull ups are really hard the heavier you are. I could barely even do 1 without the assist when I first started. Use the assisted pull up/dip machine to start out. When you're more comfortable with that and feel stronger then do it without the assist.
>t. Can do 10 pull ups

This
Best I ever got at pull-ups was just during lockdown when I had a shitty Walmart bar on the door next to my desk and did reps all the time while gaming and working, must’ve done at least 150 daily with sets of just 5-10