Concrete molds worth the money?

Concrete molds worth the money?

Attached: concrete-gains.jpg (321x600, 44.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthshop.eu/de/products/hybrid-atlas-stone-moulds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur muscles don't care and know what you lift

Found the dyel

DA molds looked good. But i just made mine with plywood and GI sheets.

how poor are you?

based

just use regular buckets if you're going to diy

>drops weight even slightly
>cracks and breaks
Gonna be a yikes from me

NEET
but gonna get a cyber security job soon

No, and i just made plates a couple months ago. Even with reinforcement, it sucks worrying that they are going to break. Plus, unless you invest further into coating, they are going to crumble constantly all over your shit. At that point it is better to just bite the bullet and spend money on real weights

If he was really poor, he'd do isometrics, self-resistance, dynamic tension etc., the stuff the Soviets and early strongmen did.

Absolutely

Why is that a dyel comment retard ? Hes correct. Iron, steel, cement it doesnt matter just lifting the weights do.

You’re gonna have a crumbly mess all over the place, all the time. We’re far enough into the pandemic that all the people who bought home gyms 2 years ago and aren’t using them are selling their gear now. Facebook marketplace in my area constantly has plates for 0.80-1.10 per pound.

Eloberate please

Yeah by the time you make them stable ish you might as well have bought real plates. Adding fibreglass and shit, rubber coating, disposal costs when they inevitably break eventually and more than anything the time involved. you could just go to work for a day and buy some iron which you can leave to your kids

>leave to your kids

Implying anyone on this board will ever have sex with a woman

Yes, they 100% are these days if you are not willing to compromise on how you lift weights.

As long as the center of mass is similar and weight distribution, it really doesn't fucking matter. Weight is weight.

Shit if they look good I don't see why not
Only problem is there probably very prone to breaking
Imagine dropping one.. Goodbye plate

Only DYELS and autistic cunts drop weights and yell at the gym. Woman tier.

do some atlas stones while you are at it. seriously atlas stones are fun to lift. based strongman training

Attached: IMG_20220204_203004_resize_88.jpg (800x400, 286.78K)

just cast a new one
you still got the mold

Chicken wire for structure, flex seal for padding

I lift bricks that are glued together so round concrete plates would be an upgrade

Attached: rsz_20210810_134119.jpg (1000x750, 133.24K)

Where can I buy molds

Anywhere that sells a bucket

Lol I see someone has been peasant maxxing! Good job bro. Gotta respect the commitment.

strengthshop.eu/de/products/hybrid-atlas-stone-moulds

or similar shops in your area.
but try used markets first or see if your local gyms even have some you could us
e. depending on your location there might be a strongman gym in your area and you dont even know

thanks user

Hahahahaaaa based!
Stfu dyel

My first born is due in 2 months.
I'm 34.

Stop being such a negative Nancy.

Highly fucking based!!