Desk job

>desk job
>feel so drained i dont feel like doing anything after it

how is this possible? i lift i feel drained in a fulfilling way. but after a deskjob all i feel like is Any Forums or vidya and sleep.

Attached: 1578279468557.jpg (657x414, 26.35K)

literally nothing you can do except avoid soul sucking work

>deskjob
mental fatigue, you've been making decisions all day you feel drained. Get some pre-workout for the gym, it's a game changer

Become a NEET and focus on gains wage cuck

Workout at dawn.

Do it in the morning if you can. Keep your energy for your body and your down time for wagie shit.

not sure how much time you have after work, but i eat dinner before i go so that i have energy

I have a deskjob and Not this Problem. Yes its hard but you need to standup hourly. Also you dont need Energy to lift, Lifting will give you the Energy. Thats the Point where you make it or Not. And we all are going to make it

just get used to it, after a bit you'll feel drained if you DON'T workout after work. At first I dreaded getting home just to change clothes and immediately go run in the dark and cold, now I welcome it

Cocaine

take the 6am workout pill with the other boomers

I used to think like you during my first desk jobs. Then I had to mow lawns for 2 years at 12 hours a day. Now I'm back at a desk job and I feel completley fresh after work I can literally do anything I want. It's part in your head.

you have to live it

Mindless physical workout is very enjoyable after an intellectual deskjob for me. Is it just a motivation issue? If so just force yourself.

I basically saved up money after a year of a soul sucking desk job and quit and have been working out and haven’t contemplated suicide as much lately.

WFH desk jockey. I found if I don't structure time in my day for it, I don't get it done. Since I have a weekend evening job for shits and giggles, I plan my day around getting up at 5am, morning cardio at 6am, napping at 4pm and training at 6pm.
I have a bullshit calisthenics home gym set up, but it saves on commute time and I still am getting stronger.

>how is this possible? i lift i feel drained in a fulfilling way. but after a deskjob all i feel like is Any Forums or vidya and sleep.
You're Vitamin D deficient because you get no natural sunlight.

Start taking 10,000UI of D3 a day, and you'll feel better.

Attached: 2020.jpg (1959x1469, 449.03K)

>10k
I don't want to die user, 10k everyday seems extreme(possibly expensive too) I've seen the meme, gotta pair it with K2 right? how much?

Like what?

>I don't want to die user, 10k everyday seems extreme
Fauci's wrinkly manlet Jew ass takes 6,000UI a day and is fine.
You've been lied to your whole life. The FDA recommended amount (200UI) will turn you into a no testosterone numale.
Your body produces over 20,000UI in just fifteen minutes of sunbathing if you're white.

>(possibly expensive too)
You can get a three months supply of D3 for like $6 retard. It's a fucking supplement, not insulin.
>gotta pair it with K2 right?
K2 helps. If you're really worried about it, just get on of the supplements that has D3 and K2 in it.

Attached: chadDisgust.png (762x548, 414.71K)

I'm a leaf, it ain't cheap up here.
what's the K2 amount paired with 10K ui D daily?