Weak vision

anyone here had lasik or knows someone who had it? whats your experience? i read that some people suffer some nasty side effects from the surgery and its holding me back

Attached: 59A51C58-DA4F-79DA-443112364D6D90DF (1).gif (393x262, 63.72K)

everyone telling you its bad are pussies or went to a fucking subhuman eye clinic.

The only side effect i got was dry eyes right after the surgery but it stopped after a while.

i watched my brother get it done, but it wasn't lasik it was some other shit
they used a squeegee on his eye and stuff

Had it done almost twelve years ago. Only side effect is some light scattering at night when my eyes get tired, nothing major. It seems this one is far more prevalent than they tell you. Not sure how it is these days, technology seems to have advanced a bit since I’ve had it done. Still one of the best purchases I’ve ever made and I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

i had it. didn't go well at first i had folds in both conreal stroma, was scared naturally but the doc removed every folds. it's been 3 years and my eyesight is fine

i only know horror stories about it, so i don't think i can (positively) help you

had ultralasik. Vision started degrading about 5 years later, but I think it was still worth the procedure. Had dry eyes for like a week after, but that was it

I have a few friends that did lasik, one said he had dry eyes for a few months but that went away and never came back, other said he had dey eyes for a week and that was it. Both highly recommend it. I used contact lenses but lasik is sounding tempting

My 50 year old das just got it since he was tired of wearing glasses and he has no complaints. It’s been maybe 3 weeks now and he can do everything he did before lasik

Had lasik done a year ago, had dry eyes for a couple of weeks following the procedure, and that was about it. Totally worth it.

If you are afraid of side effects go for the ReLeX Smile laser surgery. More expensive but no downsides compared to the other surgeries. I did it myself and had no side effects at all.

I had LASIK in October 2019. I noticed the difference as soon as I woke up the next day. Everything was crystal clear. I had dry eyes for a couple of months after. The only negative I could think of is I get starbursts and halos around bright lights at night. Looks like picrel.
Other than that im happy with it. I forgot I even had bad eyesight.

Attached: download.jpeg-4.jpg (259x194, 5.81K)

Get Trans-PRK instead if you want to do any contact sports or anything where you could casually get impacted in the face/eye

i got lasik and was back doing contact sports about 4 months later. nothing happened

desu most horror stories originate out primal fear of losing your eyesight. losing your arms, legs or even hearing is something a rational person can cope with. but losing sight is some scarry shit.

that said, i have not heard any true permanent fuckups. It might not go well in one sitting but they can mostly just go back and fix it.

>atm shopping for clinic to perform it

Get ReLEx SMILE, way better basically no incision can still do contact sports

How did you do contact sports before lasik? Just ditch the glasses and cope with seeing shittily in the fight?

I'm short sighted and at the time my vision wasn't bad enough to impair my boxing

Has lasik done 4 years ago. Best decision I ever made. They offer Xanax if your nervous but I didn’t take it. Only noticeable thing I remember was the smell of burning flesh when the laser is working. But didn’t feel anything. Afterwords it’ll feel like your eyes are sun burnt but it’ll go away within 24 hours.

Just do your eyepatch eye exercises and you'll have good vision

checked, and that sounds like what I had done late last year, the SMILE procedure which is like lasik but a bit newer/better.
Best decision I ever made, had light sensitivity and dryness/irritation for the first week, golden after that. Had been wearing glasses for almost 20 years and man, what a difference.

>invasive eye surgery
>no downsides
lul

I always hear people praise it ITT
never heard something bad

But I have no issue with contacts and don't see what I'd gain from it besides ten seconds every morning and evening
My myopia is also a funny advantage in my field of work when I wear glasses