Lean = Attractive

and gaining weight is a death sentence.

Attached: fatty.jpg (1112x639, 144.44K)

It has nothing to do with weight, pic related is what happens when you let chuds run wild. May Allah strike down the honkers.

So this is what the vaccine does

yeah sirrr but even then there's people who's fat and and are way handsome than your average normie benicio del toro is one of them (0.000001 genetics of the world)

He also caught covid right after his booster lmao.
>Boosted
>Caught covd
>Tracked down by chuds
>Constantly HOOONKED

>Yes, OP... I'm afraid that when it comes to gaining we-
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

He looks like he's aged by 10 years. Is this what being a NWO puppet does to you?

This is what a stressful lifestyle does bros. Make sure you all relax :)

He was replaced.
>nose-mouth distance increased
>nasolabial folds are a different shape
>shorter nose
>eyes closer together
>prominent jaw isn't even visible anymore
>generally slimmer skull

That's not the same person.

Touch grass

lean del toro >>>>

Attached: gettyimages-87931850-1024x1024.jpg (703x1024, 294.44K)

DOCTOR PAVEL I AM CIA

Attached: AKedOLT6eosxAdXDcMAI70bktE_GqfEuGqgIdLfpAXQy=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (900x900, 54.63K)

Touch brain cells.

yes. Invoking reptilians destroys your body.

HONKED.COM

u jelly?

Attached: DDqnUZTXcAEb8ua.jpg (1169x619, 88.46K)

kek
yallah. imshe inshallah my fren

leanness is literally everything

Attached: %.jpg (1259x800, 792.53K)

What no adrenochrome does to a mfer

It 100% depends on the person. Some dudes put on weight they look fine or actually better, others put on weight it's girls puking game over period. Identify with which type you are and come to terms with it.

I have big lips and when I put on weight the fat goes to my lips and philtrum and they look terrible, Jay-z type of thing. Jay-z is actually a really good example in that while he's not that fat at all, he looks ugly because of how it impacts his face. Pic related is Jay-z when he's slimmer.

Attached: jay-z-1996-a-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 906.72K)

Looks like he had a facelift in the the before and hasn't gotten it touched up in while. Not unlikely, the face is one of the most useful tools a politician has.

/x/ here. This is meme magick at work. Shits gettin manifested up in Turdeau's grill.

Wizard out.

Attached: 1643881502265.gif (802x451, 3.19M)