I lift for women

I lift for women
Why else would you want to lift?

Attached: 1610455296940.jpg (247x204, 7.35K)

inb4 cringe larp answers and statue quote fags

I lift because I want to look like a strong, powerful warrior. The fact that women like muscles is just nice bonus

>I want to look like a strong, powerful warrior
why

Women don't give a shit about muscles man

Because it looks cool

I lift to make jacking off in the mirror easier

when you are fit you feel better all the time, even mentally, also being strong and more attractive is useful in all interactions with other people. You'll also age more gracefully and be more resistant to injuries. Attracting girls is definitely a big component but there are various other benefits, don't be a narrow-minded faggot

Why does it look cool?

For me, it's what Christ wants me to do.

Idk. Why do fat people look gross? Our minds are wired to find certain physiques desirable and others undesirable

It's a bonus, if they already like you.
Doesn't apply to semen demons. They're all about dick size and muscles, but will cheat anyways.

>to find certain physiques desirable and others undesirable
Hmm i wonder why that would be. May have something to do with reproduction. You need a woman to reproduce.

because my body fat distribution is incredibly shitty and if i dont exercise, my pecs look like gyno tits
plus i already had body dysmorphia before lifting plus its true that you are more likely to get hired / get promotions at work if you have an athletic body

I've been lifting for four years and my wife has NEVER made the slightest comment on my gains, meanwhile my dad gives me constant mires. I repeat: women don't give a shit about muscles.

>he needs to lift just to get a woman
Definitely NGMI

So you're basically trying to live a fantasy scenario that you made up for yourself? Doesn't that seem kinda psychotic?

>I've been lifting for four years and my wife has NEVER made the slightest comment on my gains
that sounds like a big yikes. consider going through her phone.

Race wars

>big muscly muscles will hide my ugly face

If you lift for women I suggest 8 strand nylon rope when you eventually neck yourself. If you couldn't attract women before, you won't after lifting.

Attached: 1557350535243.jpg (1024x599, 44.9K)

I lift to tone my abs and make my butt bigger for men

Attached: F89239CA-AB06-4232-8790-0AD57969A3D7.png (346x346, 139.19K)

so does your wife never compliment you in general or does she do it about other things? Because it's pretty weird to say nothing about it

>So you're basically trying to live a fantasy scenario that you made up for yourself?
Yes
>Doesn't that seem kinda psychotic?
Probably

She compliments a lot of other things. Women just can't see the difference between Ronnie Coleman and a skinny 18 year old football player