Is browsing Any Forums good for you?

is browsing Any Forums good for you?

Attached: 1612969574782.jpg (1058x1323, 629.71K)

No.

The problem is that when people get into the phase where they want to talk about fitness, they don't know a single god-damned thing about it.

I've been lifting for 10 years and done some crazy shit and a lot of the advice on here is just pants on head retarded

she looks like she fucks hairless asian guys

god imagine how hot it would be if you took her and every other women in western civilization, stripped them of their rights, and forced them to be respectable wives and mothers.

This is a work-safe board user

sorry for getting carried away. It just gets me going thinking about it.

Since I started browsing Any Forums I've added 20kg to my bench ans developed a seething hatred for females.

WHO

Had sex with that girl btw.

>The problem is that when people get into the phase where they want to talk about fitness, they don't know a single god-damned thing about it.
Websites as a whole psychically assault you by wanting you to participate in them. Thus driving up value for the site.

Its horrid for you. The insecurity and shitty advice will seep into your real life. Would not recommend.

If Any Forums is heroin Any Forums is cocaine.

Stop it. I'm about to go into work with a raging woody, like an Ent tearing up Isengard.

likely, no

no, its just kids who dont know anything and strength training incels

mindlessly scrolling image boards and social media is worse than smoking. probably worse than morbid obesity

what's her name faggot

Mindlessly doing anything is bad for you, retard. You think meatheads at the gym are all well adjusted, visionary warlord natural leaders? They're vanity copers. No direction. No real faith.

she's 16

god i hope so

what does it matter? literally just go on ig and you can find like 500 lookalikes within an hour of browsing

Was that girl (male) btw.
Tasting my own cock on your lips when we kissed afterwards was the hottest thing.
Call me again sometime

kek

What does that even mean?

Attached: rliagrl0fzax.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

Imagine if you learned the difference between "woman" and "women", haha. Crazy.

No.
Even if something is true.
It doesn't change anything.
The struggle is the same.
My suggestion is to forget about perfection and focus on achievable goals