I have tendinitis located on my left elbow due to weighted push-ups...

I have tendinitis located on my left elbow due to weighted push-ups. It doesn't hurt much but it needs a lot of time to heal from what I've read. What exercices can I do in the meantime?

Attached: 1641501844347.jpg (564x1002, 50.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevenlow.org/overcoming-tendonitis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youll have to do low weighted exercises. I had in my shoulder. 1 year of 3kg lateral raises did it.

Try not doing soi exercises, the test boost will help your bones

Don't do weighted push ups dipshit, weighted body weight exercises only serve to ruin your joints

I didn't know that. I've heard a lot of people say that you should add more weight to your routine instead of doing more reps to grow muscles.

>weighted body exercises

Another victim, at least it wasn't weighted dips

So what should I do? I'll never go to my local gym ever again I can only do bodyweight exercises.

Why won't you go to your gym ?

What do you mean ? I do weighted dips and i feel fine but you can prove me wrong im curious

I'm expelled from the gym.

>Weighted calisthenics is le bad
Is this the begining of an epic new meme?

why

You are supposed to do weighted pushups with rings.

Tendonitis can get started from physical overexertion, but if it lasts unreasonably long (more than a few weeks) then the physical injury is probably over and it's continuing as a psychosomatic condition that you can cure in a day by reading some John Sarno.

t. had tendonitis in both elbows, armpits, wrists, and heels at the same time

Attached: 2298.gif (125x125, 23.87K)

I made a mess of one of the machines

A woman touched my crotch while I was changing in the locker room so I reported her, but they wouldn't believe me right away. After confronting the woman she accused me of taking her hand by force and put it on my crotch. The next day I received an e-mail from the manager and I got expelled.

same here bro except on the right from doing too much pushups

find shit that doesn't irritate it. do not be me in high school and continue to push thru it. You only result in more time off. ended up having to take three months off and it sucked ass. stick to exercises that do not hurt it, dont max out or go too heavy, for now just maintain and do the minimum and see where your at after a few weeks. alternatively you could sit out two weeks and do stretching, voodoo flossing, ice/rice with heat, eat to maintain, do cardio, and take it as a break then come back. i like doing the second option but to each their own

t. i done fucked goofed pushing thru the pain and resulted in tricep tendonitis, as well as golfers/tennis elbow (tendonitis of the extensor and flexor muscles in forearms) also had to go to PT for this gay shit

if you really want to speed it up find a clinic near you that offers 'peptides' or peptide therpay. They inject bpc-157 or a different peptide (chain of amino acids) that speed up recovery for situations like this. ive heard good shit about it and its better than a faggot cortisone shot since a) it doesnt weaken tissue b) it specifically strengthens it c)prevents it happening again d)doesnt just act as a overrated tylenol like cortisone, fixes by repair not pain kill

On your elbow, which part? Outer on inner? (Tennis or golf)

I takes some time to heal, but you can fasten the healing process by doing some easy rehab exercises depending on which part hurts.

Running, squats, plants maybe

Anyway, climbers suffer from these injuries all the time, here is a good resource for rehabbing the injury and some more info:

stevenlow.org/overcoming-tendonitis/

You're welcome user