Get prescribed methylphenidate

>Get prescribed methylphenidate
>Start to feel motivated to do shit again
>Workouts improve and genuinely look forward to them.
>Can read books without dtifting off into a day-dream.
>Started studying math to finally nail my SAT so I can study whatever the fuck I want
>Actually start seeing a semblance of meaning in My wage-cage job.
>Lost all interest in drugs and alcohol, two things which have set me back profusely since 16.
>Instead of feeling content with just watching TV I get annoyed over not being more productive.
To think that life would have turned out completely different had I started taking it as a teenager. The only downside of taking it that early would've been that I would be like 5 cm shorter which would've been pretty bad since I'm already a manlet, but still. Are you on any meds? If so how have they worked for you?

Attached: 1643676861289.jpg (300x300, 16.64K)

What led to you getting this prescription OP?

>unable to function without amphetamine
Ngmi, enjoy being pit on benzos in a couple years

How long you been on them? The superpower feeling eventually wears off and then you're basically a meth addict

>Be on pharmaceutical grade amphetamine analogue all day erry day
>I suddenly have drive, focus and motivation my "ailment" has been cured!!
>I don't want to do drugs!
What did OP mean by this and who dropped him on his head as a baby?

This
This
Kek. His American school system taught him this stupidity.

I've been on Vyvanse for about six months now. It's pretty great being able to actually focus on boring tasks. Just don't get too attached to how it feels in the first couple of weeks because the effects fade significantly after that. Don't get me wrong, it's still helpful, just not as in your face awesome.

Self medication which eventually led me down a very self destructive path where I overdosed and ended up in a psych ward. I know deep down that I need it to function properly unfortunately so I can avoid those tendencies.
Amphetamine and Methylphenidate are two complete opposite things chemically and even if I was om amphetamine in the form of adderall it would be such a low dose to barely produce a Buzz, especially in my case who have experience slamming a gram of amphetamine or meth whenever there was a party.

I'm not chasing a high, I'm trying to function properly. I already am a speed freak so I am om this mainly as a way to avoid self-medicating. I take breaks days I know I don't need it. Been in it for about a month.

Are y'all junkies saying you develop a tolerance to the drug you're taking, requiring you to take a higher dose to achieve the desired effect but your dealer won't let you?

I'm not an American.
Are you stupid? I am taking such a low dose that a Buzz is non-existant and I take breaks. Also you have no insight into pharmacology, as methylphenidate is not even remotely chemically similar to amphetamine.

>Amphetamine and Methylphenidate are two complete opposite things chemically and even if I was om amphetamine in the form of adderall it would be such a low dose to barely produce a Buzz, especially in my case who have experience slamming a gram of amphetamine or meth whenever there was a party.
So basically your current dealer limits you from buying the dose that would get you really buzzing and that somehow legitimizes your dependency?

I am well aware that it wears off pretty quickly. I was om Concerta at 18 and I eventually resorted to snorting it to achieve Euphoria which was fucking stupid.

>Are you stupid? I am taking such a low dose that a Buzz is non-existant and I take breaks. Also you have no insight into pharmacology, as methylphenidate is not even remotely chemically similar to amphetamine.
So you take tolerance breaks, like stoners do to limit costs and get a better high on less weed? Totally not like a druggie!

Bro I am mentally ill. If I wasn't om this I would sleep for 15 hours and have to force myself to do shit. I am not in it 24/7. I am gonna take a week off again in 2 weeks.

Methylphenidate is a stimulant, you take breaks to not wreck your CNS.

So the low doses you take are enough to wreck your cns if taken consistently for more than a couple of weeks? And this somehow seems like a better option than developing character to you?

Yeah totally not junkie behaviour.

Drinking coffee for to long also wrecks your CNS, working full time wrecks your CNS eventually. Working out without breaks wrecks your CNS. You need breaks from literally anything which spikes cortisol and adrenaline you fucking dingus

Taking Ritalin again now that I am thirty, army doc said I should give it a try. Actually helps. Was on it in elementary school. I AM 1,85cm so would have been cool to be 190 but cant have everything.

>Muh caffeine is a drug too!!!
>Working nonstop also wrecks your CNS
The junkie lashes out as you call him out

At least take a couple days off/week to help control your tolerance. Maybe every other day? Or take 3-4 days off each week.
It’s literally meth. Using everyday will really screw you up.

If I took it as a kid I would be 170 cm. Then again if I didn't drink and so drugs I would probably have been 180 cm so I guess I would've been 175 cm either way.

PS: That it works on us in a calming manner, at least for me, proves it is ok to get it. For others it is a stimulant, for me it calms me down and allows me to keep attention longer on single thing and not mentally jump all over the place.
If you really have ADHD your synapses? work different, there is a higher resistance to a messenger hormone? I believe and due to that the body reproduces it but then it gets TOO high and the body lowers it again manually so to speak.
Thus the abillity to hyper focus on things for a short bit but then jumping to sth else.
Not a sickness as such, but supposedly a good thing for hunters etc. Does not fit modern society very well though.

Methylphenidate =/= methamphetamine. Methylphenidate is more similar in chemical structure to cocaine than it is amphetamine and meth. I've done methamphetamine and I can confidently say that the two are not at all similar.

Do not even know if it does make you shorter never saw any proof.

Only shorter if you aren't eating properly I think

Also it works very differently for normies and people that have said ADHD issues. I was a whirling dervish, teachers through shit at me because I was so disruptive. Ritalin etc made me calmer and less able to NOT pay attention. Normally I would just day dream.
Ideally they wouldnt have fucking medicated a 6 year old, but whats done is done. Probably just needed more attention from my parents and more sport as supposedly professional athletes have way less issue with this as the physical activity helps regulate the hyperactivity and concentration issues.

I am salty about this, but what can you do.

Probably has to do with diet yes. As I'm cutting now I see this as a positive, I'm 24 so height isn't an issue that I can improve on anymore.

Coke, meth, whatever. Just take a couple days off each week. Tolerance is inevitable unless you take more time off than on.

Perhaps the most notable example of this is Paul Erdős, one of the most prolific and successful mathematicians in human history.[14] He took amphetamine and methylphenidate occasionally throughout his early career.[14][61] He began taking them daily at age 58, when a doctor prescribed them to him to allay the depression associated with his mother's death, and didn't stop until his death at age 83.[14][61] He would also sustain himself on copious amounts of coffee and caffeine pills.[14][61] Erdős took amphetamine despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[14][61] Erdős won the bet, but complained:[61]

You've showed me I'm not an addict. But I didn't get any work done. I'd get up in the morning and stare at a blank piece of paper. I'd have no ideas, just like an ordinary person. You've set mathematics back a month.

He then promptly resumed his amphetamine use.[61]

This, I allways was a skelly even though I ate a lot.

It is literally impossible to develop a physical dependancy on stimulants. People in this thread are comparing it to fucking benzos and opiates.