Alcohol and gainz

Is it better to workout few hours before the party or day after?

Alcohol, dehydration and bad sleep can affect protein synthesis in a negative way so I don't see a point in working out on the same day you are going to drink heavily.

I feel like working out day after the party is a better option but I am not sure. What should I do Any Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 208.36K)

>wants to get a workout in when you are fatigued and hungover than before
low iq my man
hope that clears things up

its better to be fatigued than lost all the gains overnight

fuck this board honestly i am asking for HELP you stupid thoughtless fucks

idk who cares lol just be a sick kunt and do both

Ditch the alcohol. Problem solved.

this, it's pure copium

Attached: 1643684936901.jpg (584x433, 62.2K)

After thoroughly researching your subject and providing an exorbitant amount of thought to it, and using complex research methods as statistical analysis, trigonometry and anecdotal experience, I may, just may have, arrived to the conclusion that the person whom you call your mother will have an untimely death in her sleep tonight unless you find the courage to reply to this post.

But of course, you may be wondering about your so-called "immunities". They of course do not apply so you can go ahead and call me a nigger in your reply thank you very much. And to answer OP's question, quit being an alcoholic or ngmi.

Attached: c11c64477bb6df32c85d4561e1619c74.jpg (400x611, 31.94K)

No it's a bad idea
Did that once, it was leg day too, was terrible felt like I was dying all the way through
Ended up going home early because I didn't want to throw up or something in the middle of the gym

I lost 20 pounds since I quit drinking.

beer drinker?

Either way you’re fucked because alcohol hinders protein synthesis.
I mean, it’s okay once in a while but you’re shooting yourself in the foot if you’re getting wasted multiple times per week.

Work out the day after to cure hangover. Work out on the same day too because workout is good.

Congrats, I'm down 15 lbs since New Years doing the same thing. I didn't even realize how many calories I was drinking each weekend until I started tracking what I put in my body.

He still falls for the liquid jew in current year

Attached: 164849849849841.jpg (471x388, 38.43K)

>Not working out before a party or night out

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?
This shit was GOLDEN during university.

>Study in the day
>Have a slap up dinner
>Go gym, get a solid pump
>head back while everyone is pre-drinking
>have a shower and drink while showering
>put on a tight-ish black t-shirt and some nice jeans

You'll be beating pussy off with a stick all night.

Allright i will reply to this stupid question.

Your muscles repair in the next 72 hours so yeah its a long process and alcohol doesnt matter..you build muscle in the span of months not days..

On the other Hand if you do alcohol marathons like me(3 days drunk in a row and almost no food. Then yes you wont grow. Im russian btw

not if u are a fat retard like op.

Attached: rly.jpg (976x850, 94.24K)

>Has seizures and dies
>Nothing personal, me

If youre drinking that much then you need to get that under control before you do anything else with your life

You have contradicting Plans. Pick one