Femanons, what’s your dream physique? What was your inspiration to lift?

Femanons, what’s your dream physique? What was your inspiration to lift?

Attached: EDAE3F8A-1010-46D3-AF2A-038359B91F86.png (478x597, 499.82K)

>Femanons
Lol

Every girl I know who lifts seriously and is very fit/muscular is also weird as hell and lives with her parents. Even if they’re in their 30s.

The only 'women' here are trannies

Unironically absolute wife material.

my dick can only get so hard

I turned 30 and both my long term relationships in my 20s ended with breakups. If having a husband and children is not for me, then at least I’ll try to be the best version of myself at any given age instead of stressing about getting older. It’s comforting in a way. It gives me a bit of a purpose.
Also it increases my discipline and mental clarity.

cute and wholesome

She's got her mouth open ready to receive cock

did they leave you for Stacy

The girl you posted is my dream physique, Anllela Sagra looks lean and femenine. Currently working towards that body. I am 168cm and 55kg, 23% bodyfat, I know this will take a long time but idgaf, but we are gonna make it. If I don't try this now, it will be too late.

Attached: 8fc4ea13e11ac11bbc1cfa64410e1929.jpg (474x474, 40.99K)

This is more or less what I'm going for, I'm almost there. 5'6 and currently 115lb, doing strength training and walking mostly.

Attached: female-fitness-motivation-pictures-workout-motivation-women-fit-body-goalsxxmddl77.jpg (564x564, 48.11K)

I can't have a dream physique since i have body dismorphobia and eating disorder on top of than, people call me skinny when i see myself as a fat cow

Working out give me a reliable routine i can follow without much thinking about it, i really feel better after every session, must be an endorphines thing

Why the Fuck can't i be in peace with my body?

Post body

>walking
Post tits

Idk post tits

Weird goal looks like a fridge and too lean
Booba now

Cool cool post boob

I know you don't care, but walking can actually make quite a big difference. Also, it can be a social activity, so two birds one stone.

Attached: img_7374.jpg (385x324, 24.32K)

the dream

Attached: HOW2SQUAT-AM.jpg (1150x1080, 198.82K)

Ywnbaw

Giwtwm

pic related. I'm not that far off from this, so it's a nice feel

Attached: tumblr_o3g1cpfJPm1ulbmito1_540.jpg (540x672, 36.62K)

we are gonna make it

nice stomach