Cut or bulk?

photos off of a 7 month deficit,
lost about 12kgs, gained some size(noob gains?)

finally at the point where im not obese anymore but i still have some fat around the chest and the belly.

do i keep cutting or is it time for a bulk?

Attached: full4Feb.jpg (1085x2048, 104.04K)

from the front

Attached: front4Feb.jpg (1284x2048, 90.03K)

stop eating curry and work on your convenience store more

back

Attached: back4Feb.jpg (1388x1965, 108.99K)

nigger

Attached: 44549703.jpg (1024x679, 145.74K)

I can't answer your question, but good job

Same but I too want to say congrats for going thru a 7 month deficit. YAGMI

Definitely cut. Looks like you can loose another 20 pounds. Make sure you are lifting heavy and eating enough protein so your muscles don't wither away during your cut.

Def.cutting, another 6-7kgs would do the trick. Have a nice day, sir!

If you want a 6 pack you'll still need to lose more fat first

holy shit you have lost skin man, clean bulk for years is the only way to go

Congrats on the weight loss. Depends on your mental state I would say. Keep cutting or do a short maintenance break to regain your lost sanity.

Eat at maintenance (you better be getting your protein/micronutrients son) and train much HARDER. PPL with 1 rest day a week.

When you stop seeing progress for two weeks plateau you should start a slow bulk.

Track your calories and lifts, don't lie to yourself, train hard and you'll eventually get what you put into your program.

You are what you do everyday, if you have a perfect workout and a good diet with solid sleep you will be a pro bodybuilder for a day...just keep in mind your body just hasn't caught up to your efforts yet. You won't see the tsunami of gains until it begins to reach the shore, but it is out there and with effort it is inevitable.

WAGMI

Very nice job, i'd recommend working forearms more.

im on the reddit PPL right but can only manage 5 days a week as a uni student, so i've been skipping one leg day

Figured I'd ask here to save making a thread. Will loose skin like OPs pic ever go away or is that as good as it gets. I've lost about 23kg in the last six month and currently look similar to OP.

He has no muscles, clearly. When he cuts from this he will be full skellie and even further from jacked. Then he bulks and puts this fat back ontop of the muscle. Why waste time burning the fat now?

He does have muscles, they're just covered in fat. He will look way better with less fat on him. If be bulks and gains fat he will look like shit and be demotivated. Its better to cut down to respectable body fat levels and then lean bulk.

Question on this Guys. I want to become a famous painter and im questioning myself If i only Paint spooky Ghosts e.g. the tummys of men and women with their nipples and tummyhole would be enough. Feedback ist appreciated

You should start lifting first.

there is a /cbt/ thread AND a qtddtot to post this horrendous body so i don't have to look at it in the catalog, cocksucking disgusting shitskin